Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

20 Digit Codes

So I bought The Sims 3 Starter Pack at Target and I lost the manual for the product. The manual had the 20 digit code so I can install the game and now I cant play it. Before I lost the manual, I managed to install the base game. I got Generations and World Adventures installed too. Is there any way I can get the 20 digit code without the manual?

Comments

• brappl218brappl218 Posts: 150 Member
    It's not clear what you need the registration key for if these games are installed. Those codes are needed to install the game. When you installed did you register your games before you lost the manual? If the games are installed you should be able to find the registration code in your registry. Or you can call Customer Service.
    What happens when you try to play the Base game you installed?
    brappl
    NraasSignature.png
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    CupcakePie wrote: »
    So I bought The Sims 3 Starter Pack at Target and I lost the manual for the product. The manual had the 20 digit code so I can install the game and now I cant play it. Before I lost the manual, I managed to install the base game. I got Generations and World Adventures installed too. Is there any way I can get the 20 digit code without the manual?

yes :) you can retrieve your codes since they are installed http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/td-p/14230

i would register the codes at origin so that you can have a digital copy of the game stored there under my games. also you may need to uninstall the disc version of Generations or what ever is the most recent released EP installed and then install the digital version at origin to get the game to run again if you also lost the disc
  • momasgurl50momasgurl50 Posts: 1 New Member
    does any one know how i can get the 20 numbers period? i bought a game off of ebay ended up from goodwill but the booklet didnt come with it so i can install at all,can anyone help