Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I'm having some strange issues. I've installed the latest version of MCC, version 6.6.2, but the game won't detect it for some reason. It's as if it isn't installed at all, but it's in the right folder. Very confused.

Try downloading it again. It got fixed.
    image.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Did you remove all of the files from the earlier version? I would try to remove all of it and install it again.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited November 2019
    Most of you might have already heard it:

MC Command Center Hotfix 6.6.2 is out!
    deaderpool wrote:
    The first hotfix for 6.6.0 after EA's update of Sims 4 today is ready. This is version covers all known bugs to this point. If other bugs are found later, there will be follow-up hotfixes. Below is the list of fixes for now:
    • Fixed an issue where Elder Sims would throw an error when trying to open the MCCC Dialog on them due to a function rename that happened with EA's update.
    • Fixed an issue with the dialog that I use to display some lists in the game, like the Buff list for adding/removing a buff, as EA added new attributes to the dialogs in this update.
    • Fixed an issue with the dialog that I use to display lists of Sims in the game as EA added new attributes to the dialogs in this update.
    • Fixed an issue with the dialog that I use to display lists of drinks in the game for "Select Favorite Drink" as EA added new attributes to the dialogs in this update.
    Additional:
    • Fixed an issue with the dialog that I use to display lists of Sims in the game as EA added new attributes to the dialogs in this update.
    • Fixed an issue with the dialog that I use to display lists of drinks in the game for "Select Favorite Drink" as EA added new attributes to the dialogs in this update.
    • Personality traits dialog throws error
    • Makeup cleaning throws error on occult Sims
    • Career cheating to add vacation time throws an error.
    • Killing a Sim off-lot can cause an error

The first deployment of 6.6.2 had an issue with it and was not loading into the game correctly.
    It has been fixed on both the Patreon and Tumblr links posted previously.
    Just redownload it and reinstall and it will work correctly now.

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-6-6-2-31548706 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Do you have the UI cheats extension mod? That might be what is causing the problem with the career and simology not showing, that mod has been updated already. Not sure about your other issues, but you might want to check out this thread, to see if you have other broken mods or CC. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968717/broken-updated-mods-cc-university-edition#latest
    Yes thank you I needed to update my UI B)

• kverm_04kverm_04 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey everyone - I just got an IMac (always was a sims PC player) and I downloaded the latest version of MCCC but it does not work in my game. It doesn't even show up. I realized the download was missing the .cfg file, so I got it from my PC downloads, but still does not show up in my game. All of my other mods (clothes and such, not interfering) work, but MCCC does not. Anyone know if it's because i am on a Mac? I tried troubleshooting and nothing... :(
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    kverm_04 wrote: »
    Hey everyone - I just got an IMac (always was a sims PC player) and I downloaded the latest version of MCCC but it does not work in my game. It doesn't even show up. I realized the download was missing the .cfg file, so I got it from my PC downloads, but still does not show up in my game. All of my other mods (clothes and such, not interfering) work, but MCCC does not. Anyone know if it's because i am on a Mac? I tried troubleshooting and nothing... :(

It should work on a Mac. Did you make sure to check both boxes to enable mods? Come over to the Discord server, you can get more help there.
    image.png
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Don't know where else to post this - I have already made a discussion a while back - but I didn't get any fix.
    I've been noticing since RoM was released that none of the townies are moving to Glimmerbrook's open houses. I have moving turned on and everything. Townies have no trouble moving to other locations. Just not Glimmerbrook.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • AmyCarolynAmyCarolyn Posts: 303 Member
    How many households should I have in my tray for mc to pull from to populate my game?
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    I keep gettin this error everytime an organization meet up happens. I think it's tied with the import tray setting with MCCC since it only started happening once I changed those settings. Can someone help me? https://pastebin.com/28hpZDB9
    edited November 2019
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »
    Don't know where else to post this - I have already made a discussion a while back - but I didn't get any fix.
    I've been noticing since RoM was released that none of the townies are moving to Glimmerbrook's open houses. I have moving turned on and everything. Townies have no trouble moving to other locations. Just not Glimmerbrook.
    There is no function in the MCCC code, which prefers particular worlds in general. If a setting is activated from the MCCC computer menu, it is usually valid for all worlds. The function is based on random accesss and there is also no weighting on particular worlds, so I don't see any chance to interfere with that behavior. Statistically spoken, the more lot's are open the more NPC will be choosen to move in. Since Glimmerbrook is small (max 4 empty lots) there shouldn't be much activity compared to bigger worlds.

AmyCarolyn wrote: »
    How many households should I have in my tray for mc to pull from to populate my game?
    Regarding the code there should be no limitations. Check whether Computer:MCCC > MC Population > Populating Settings > Import Tray Settings > Import Tray Sim Percent is not set to "0" (zero) which is default. With the default setting nothing happens. If the value is set to "100", all randomly by game generated sims should be copied from the tray.

I keep gettin this error everytime an organization meet up happens. I think it's tied with the import tray setting with MCCC since it only started happening once I changed those settings. Can someone help me? https://pastebin.com/28hpZDB9
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_played_sim'

According to our tests this might be a new EA bug introduced with the patch from 2019/11/12. But given it's only a week since the patch release, it's to early to make a final statement, not to speak of a solution. But probability that this particular error is caused by MCCC is not very high. Nevertheless make sure that you're using MCCC 6.6.2 and be prepared for a MCCC version 6.6.3, which addresses more issues introduced by the patch and the DU pack.

Post edited by Bonxie on
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to turn story progression (or whatever you call it) off? I prefer to have the EA premades stay the same way, that means no marrying each other, pregnancies, etc.
    I don't know how-to or if you even can turn it off. I wanna clean up my save a bit, and this is the one thing I really wanna get rid off

I also have another small question. Caleb Vatore in my game keeps wearing these ugly, blue glasses. Every time I remove them he ends up wearing them again somehow. Is there an option in the dresser module to make that stop? I've tried looking for a solution myself, but my English isn't good enough for me to understand some of the stuff and i get scared :sweat_smile:

Thanks in advance ^^
    Star Wind Flower Sun
    Faberries wrote: »
    Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to turn story progression (or whatever you call it) off? I prefer to have the EA premades stay the same way, that means no marrying each other, pregnancies, etc.
    I don't know how-to or if you even can turn it off. I wanna clean up my save a bit, and this is the one thing I really wanna get rid off
    Easiest way is to remove the MC Pregnancy and the MC Population module entirely from your mods folder. Without those modules there will no automatic marriage, pregnancy and also no moving between lots by npc. Strory progression will no longer happen that way.

Faberries wrote: »
    I also have another small question. Caleb Vatore in my game keeps wearing these ugly, blue glasses. Every time I remove them he ends up wearing them again somehow. Is there an option in the dresser module to make that stop? I've tried looking for a solution myself, but my English isn't good enough for me to understand some of the stuff and i get scared :sweat_smile:

Thanks in advance ^^
    Use the blacklist function of MC Dresser: Sim:MCCC > MC Dresser > Blacklist Items
    Have a look at this post for a tutorial how to use the blacklist function:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mccc-dresser-1-25959692
  • roxxi_fern96roxxi_fern96 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi! Ever since I downloaded MCCC the townie NPCs have started generating multiple everyday outfits. They are of course ALL ugly. I have edited them in CAS every time, removing outfits and leaving them with 1 outfit in each category but they continue to generate them every time they get dressed. Is there a way to stop this? As it's becoming annoying especially when your sims townie boyfriend turns up in Holiday Jumpers in summer. :)
    Hi! Ever since I downloaded MCCC the townie NPCs have started generating multiple everyday outfits. They are of course ALL ugly. I have edited them in CAS every time, removing outfits and leaving them with 1 outfit in each category but they continue to generate them every time they get dressed. Is there a way to stop this? As it's becoming annoying especially when your sims townie boyfriend turns up in Holiday Jumpers in summer. :)

Come over to our MCCC Discord to discuss this issue. Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Bonxie I am on Deadpool's discord because I want to upload the last LE I got but yet I might as well be invisible since no one is noticing me

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tK5eg600jSZ29EzdcwY__XsvusyD5boA/view?usp=sharing
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited November 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Bonxie I am on Deadpool's discord because I want to upload the last LE I got but yet I might as well be invisible since no one is noticing me

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tK5eg600jSZ29EzdcwY__XsvusyD5boA/view?usp=sharing
    Failure: 'simrealist_snb/main_snb' (simrealist_snb.main_snb) (ImportError: cannot import name 'ValueContext' from 'event_testing.test_variants'

Update your SNB mod. There is an update for the lastest geme version 1.58.
    https://simrealist.itch.io/snbank

What's your username on Discord?
    I don't see someone not being supported, but it's pretty busy at the moment over there.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »

Failure: 'simrealist_snb/main_snb' (simrealist_snb.main_snb) (ImportError: cannot import name 'ValueContext' from 'event_testing.test_variants'

Update your SNB mod. There is an update for the lastest geme version 1.58.
    https://simrealist.itch.io/snbank

What's your username on Discord?
    I don't see someone not being supported, but it's pretty busy at the moment over there.

@Bonxie
    the error is from the updated version of the SNB mod. That's the problem. My discord name is the same as on here
    6adMCGP.gif
  • watchoutalienwatchoutalien Posts: 3 New Member
    I've been having this le,even if i remove the entire mod folder,is there anything else i can do?
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>853410b1ff4509135ddba8fa</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-25 18:13:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.58.63.1010-1.300.000.121.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>whim_modifiers.py:45</categoryid><desyncid>853410b1ff4509135ddba8fa</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] sim_info_manager failed to handle zone unload due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove_score_multiplier')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 403, in call_save_game_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 421, in request_client_disconnect_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 696, in on_teardown
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 426, in on_zone_unload
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 154, in on_zone_unload
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3676, in on_zone_unload
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 812, in on_zone_unload
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 701, in _remove_buffs
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 398, in remove_buff
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1103, in on_remove
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 72, in on_remove
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\whims\whim_modifiers.py", line 45, in remove_modifier
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove_score_multiplier'
    rtim=0
    Client Session Time: 24.21

Num Save Errors: 0

Num Load Errors: 0

Current Game State: 0xdd4141d5

Origin Version: 10,5,8,17910

Modded: False

SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.17763 GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics 650 igdumdim64.dll 26.20.100.7263, GUID: D7B78E66-1A67-11CF-846F-1121BDC2D735

</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @watchoutalien, not all LEs are caused by mods, particularly when the game is as buggy as it is at the moment. Looks like this one is to do with the whim system, which is currently bugged. Nothing to be done except hope it gets fixed in a patch.

In future, best to post LEs over on the MCCC Discord as they have more experience 'reading' them.
    edited November 2019
    I've been having this le,even if i remove the entire mod folder,is there anything else i can do?
    [...] sim_info_manager failed to handle zone unload due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove_score_multiplier') [...]

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove_score_multiplier'
    1. Does any sim in your game have the child of father winter trait?
    2. Do you use the townie mods from AKLsimmer, bienchen or Paulson?

We've seen the issue with both possible causes. If you get that LE even with removed mods folder, number 1 is probably the best guess, because it's a EA feature.

Solution Option 1: Remove the trait from every sims who owns it.
    Solution Option 2: Check for updates at bienchen ("Townie Overhaul") or Paulson ("NPCC"). If you use AKLsimmer's townie mod, remove it. It's broken and no longer maintained.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Is there a way to disable ghosts from visiting lots, without removing the ghosts from your game entirely? 🤔
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Is there a way to disable ghosts from visiting lots, without removing the ghosts from your game entirely? 🤔
    This mod https://www.google.com/amp/s/littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412396783/random-small-mods-sometimes-mods-are-sooo-small/amp
    Release all Ghosts & Get Urn for
    Instead of releasing all Ghosts one by one via Urns/Gravestones in each Household you can use the new “ Release all Ghosts” Option on Urns/Gravestones. It will release all Ghosts without deleting them from the Family Tree. Ghosts that are in Households are not affected. “Get Urn for” will add a Urn inside your Sims Inventory which stores the Ghost Sim/Pet. This is helpful if a Sim dies off Lot which usually does not generate a Urn.
    @Kita5399 thank you very much! 😁 I never knew that releasing a ghost would keep them in the family tree. Because I was worried it wouldn't, I never tried. 😱

This mod should be a perfect solution for my problem.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    @Kita5399 thank you very much! 😁 I never knew that releasing a ghost would keep them in the family tree. Because I was worried it wouldn't, I never tried. 😱

This mod should be a perfect solution for my problem.

No problem 😊
    I use it for my legacy save, it’s on generation 12 and I’ve had no issues with my family tree.
    edited November 2019
    @Kita5399 that's awesome 😁

My previous save got to gen 9 and I experienced major lag problems. I am at gen 4/5 now with my new save and thanks to this mod it should last much longer this time around.

Do you happen to have any screenshots of that family tree? Would love to see. 😍

Edit: It worked, only 9 more ghosts roaming my world. Awesome!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top