Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are vampires really as obnoxious as people say?

13...Next

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Honestly, I never had problems with them.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    I will have break-ins if everyone in the house is fast asleep before 11pm. There's a couple houses that are always getting broken into in my save, so I keep them up or drench the house in garlic. If they're standing at the door waiting to be invited in I'll tell them to leave.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I only bought it for the neighborhood & deleted the original vampires. One or two have shown up since then, but they haven't been a problem. I had one incident where a sim couldn't leave a bar, because a vampire was breaking in, but other than that, my sims have had no run ins with them. They don't overrun the town like they sometimes did in 3, so it is pretty easy to ignore them if you want to. Adding "private dwelling" to your home lots traits does help keep them from breaking into your sims' house. Most of the time.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • bethr808bethr808 Posts: 1 New Member
    Vampires is worth the buy just for Caleb alone let’s be real b
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    bethr808 wrote: »

Here I am trying to figure out how to get vamps to do anything at all in my game. No one ever gets fed on at night while sleeping, and neither Vlad nor the Vatores ever approach anyone. It's like they are shy or have decided to sit out eternity on plasma packs and chess, by themselves at home.
    Caleb is nice, but looks like a cutesy 90s emo boi more than a man, and so far, his woohoo has been okay, but never more than that. Maybe I haven't tried him with the right Sim yet?

If your gameplay with him is different, or if vamps actually do anything to other Sims on their own ever, what secret am I missing?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Here I am trying to figure out how to get vamps to do anything at all in my game. No one ever gets fed on at night while sleeping, and neither Vlad nor the Vatores ever approach anyone. It's like they are shy or have decided to sit out eternity on plasma packs and chess, by themselves at home.
    Caleb is nice, but looks like a cutesy 90s emo boi more than a man, and so far, his woohoo has been okay, but never more than that. Maybe I haven't tried him with the right Sim yet?

If your gameplay with him is different, or if vamps actually do anything to other Sims on their own ever, what secret am I missing?

Hmm...

Here is what I try to do in order to get som vampire-action:
    - Get your sims into bed before 11, if your sims is not in bed then the vampire will only stand outside the front door and wait.
    - Try to read up on vampire-lore and see if that helps.

If anyone knows anything else that works let me know, I would like to see my vampires stalking and biting more often.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Hmm...

Here is what I try to do in order to get som vampire-action:
    - Get your sims into bed before 11, if your sims is not in bed then the vampire will only stand outside the front door and wait.
    - Try to read up on vampire-lore and see if that helps.

If anyone knows anything else that works let me know, I would like to see my vampires stalking and biting more often.

Thanks for the bit about bed by 11, never tried that. Lore, yes, but not bed by a certain hour.

I find the autonomy mods and Vampire Death and More Mod have made the best difference in my game so far, and rescued Vamps from being hand puppets only.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,124 Member
    Vamps are fun & their even better with the spellcaster trait.