Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corrupt a wish game

Comments

• LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    edited November 2019
    Granted, but your vote manipulation contains a virus which infests everyone in Earth, and hospitals around the world sue you for misusing a public vote system for causing the virus epidemic.

I wish for no wish.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited November 2019
    The genie misheard your "no wish" as "knowledge" and -

Granted. But it was only "no duh" type of knowledge (fire is hot, you can't whistle while your mouth is full, etc)

I wish I could have night vision
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Granted, you see the world as if it was the permanent dark night.
    Aka you're blind

I wish to meet bigfac-I mean bigfoot
    EMrBkJP.png
    Granted, but Bigfoot becomes a chore to be your roommate and thus lets Bigfoot escape into the woods, only to be kidnapped by a witch and you had to rescue it but it was too as the witch has turned the Bigfoot into a gorilla and sets it free in Africa, so you reach a deal with the witch, only for it to backfire as the witch dies of Bigfoot disease, forcing you to learn to be a witch from The Sims 4: Realm of Magic, which also fails since you are put into a trial for accidentally causing Bering Sea to close, but you’re not declared guilty, so you go to Africa to look for the gorilla and you gets close, but later you are accidentally killed by the poachers looking for a gorilla instead.

I wish for a swimming pool that doesn’t need maintaining so it’s always in perfect condition no matter what.
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    You did it, but she's the size of a barbie.

I would like to have access to new games in advance.
  • k_reeser1k_reeser1 Posts: 153 Member
    granted,but all of the games are made by EA and horribly buggy and laggy! ;)
    untitled.png

edited November 2019
    I grant no wish for them, but it’s disqualified.

I wish that my country switch from rice based diet to pasta based diet.
    Granted. But the pasta is all long noodles which get hung up in your throat - chocking hazard! Should've stayed with the rice!

I wish it was summer - freezing here!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Granted, but the summer you get is the humid, oppressive kind, still 85F/29C and no wind, even at night, the kind where you can't sleep and the air is like a sauna.

I wish I were over this cough and sore throat already.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Granted, instead of coughing all the time you fart all the time.
    Have fun trying to be taken seriously

I wish I was immune to radiation
    EMrBkJP.png
    Granted, but you are quarantined by United Nations, Chernobyl officials, Fukushima officials, Japan, and Russia for exchanging radiation immunity by causing you to have ‘radiation aura’ meaning you are treated like radiation spreader, causing Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian to become infected and sue you, and also infecting everyone and causing radiation issues and also causing Pluto to become radiation magnet, causing Uranus to give up its name and becomes Radianus instead, and Saturn and Neptune is angry at you for causing Jupiter to steal their moons using Jupiter’s gargantuan radiation, and Mercury and Venus decide to get new radiation from you instead, allowing Mars to become your radiation utopia.

I wish we wear pastel colors.
    edited November 2019
    Granted. Everyone dresses in pastels. Nothing much happens, but about half the population go around now with ugly spills and stains showing, because pastels are too high-maintenance and some people are clumsy and others just don't care. So the world is full of pretty people in pastels in the minority, and slobs and clumsy oafs in very gross-looking pastels, in the majority.

@Vampris, I love your sense of humor!

I wish I weren't afraid of heights.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Granted, but all tall (20 floors or higher) buildings in the world run away from you in fear of you in sight, causing these skyscrapers to destroy everything in their path, causing you to be deported to a rural area, however, a load of celebrities are angry and hunting you for causing their homes to be destroyed by the skyscrapers running over them. It ends with Empire State Building having an argument with Kim Kardashian about whether it’s right to run over you with Empire State Building’s feet.

I wish for no blackouts everywhere.
    Granted. But you go out on a cruise with your friends to celebrate, and the ship sinks! After finding you and your friends on a deserted island (where power has never been in), your friends quickly learn how to make fire. But the bad part is... YOU are what's for dinner!

I wish I knew what the dog was thinking
    Lemontail wrote: »
    Granted, but all tall (20 floors or higher) buildings in the world run away from you in fear of you in sight, causing these skyscrapers to destroy everything in their path, causing you to be deported to a rural area, however, a load of celebrities are angry and hunting you for causing their homes to be destroyed by the skyscrapers running over them. It ends with Empire State Building having an argument with Kim Kardashian about whether it’s right to run over you with Empire State Building’s feet.

I wish for no blackouts everywhere.

I love how creative you are, and how you work the Kardashians and/or Paris Hilton into everything.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    ...snipped...

I wish I knew what the dog was thinking

Granted, but to your dismay, you find out what the dog really thinks of you. It's like your dog is Kreacher and you are Harry Potter.

I wish my cup weren't half cold by the time I sit down to it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Granted, but all coffees in the world becomes too hot like the stars are, to drink, so FBI opens an investigation about the sudden temperature change of all coffees. Even the cold coffees have been changed into hot in a blink of an eye. Numerous people invite spirit mediums, magicians, genies, and witches to change their coffee temperature, but it is unsuccessful. It eventually ends when a drug cartel ends up shipping coffee to FBI by mistake, and it causes a court to commit mistrial on coffees, and coffees are replaced by teas, but tea plantations cause caffeine overruns which eventually spreads to coffee plantations, returning the coffee temperatures to normal.

I wish for a return of 1940s and 1950s everyday fashion.
    @Lemontail I love your creativity!

Granted, but they come in the actual sizes, not just the styles, and almost no one past age 11 can fit into them. Women having to use Sanitary Belts again and wear the tightly cinched waists of 1950s dresses, are rioting in the streets, splitting all their seams, and never realized how comfortable and convenient pants could be, til they had to deal with trying to sit down in a crinkly itchy crinoline. Meanwhile, men are trying to get used to baggy front-pleated woolen trousers that come up to their short ribs and require suspenders. And nothing has any stretch to it except woollen tights and socks, which sag and bag about the ankles, and the socks require yet more suspenders which cut off the circulation just below the knee, to hold the socks up. But it all looked so charming in the movies.

I wish I could live in a yurt.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Granted. But it quickly gets full of mosquitoes. Also, a huge hungry bear keeps you from leaving to go get bug spray.

I wish Christmas would be over, so things would be back to normal.
    edited December 2019
    Granted, but the calendar is massacred by the backlog of unsent presents sent by people, so Amazon has an idea to kidnap you and you are forced to sing Merry Christmas to death row inmates or get pelted by rotten tomatoes, but a prisoner who is a model stops this and your warden decides to declare war with Bing Crosby as he is resurrected from his grave, but Paris Hilton demands to meet with Crosby and this causes a viral video of Hilton berating Crosby for misusing the prison's public visit system, which causes you to be fed up with them, so you decide to dress as a bunny, but this is backfired by Olivia de Havilland suing the prison for displaying Feud on loop, but this is offset by an episode of South Park satirizing this, but this is backfired because EA decided to release The Sims 4: Death Row Prison, which causes huge backlash and you are forced to protest EA for displaying this insult, but this is stopped by the Sims players declaring Uranus as not a planet, which makes Uranus angry and sues you along with Pluto for not being planets, but Russia steps in and declares that they own Christmas, and thus this event, so everyone is forced to bow to Russia in exchange of a normal Christmas and everything else returns to Christmas mood for four months starting this December, then it returns to normal everyday life.

I wish that asphalt roads are replaced with eco-friendly alternatives.
    WOW! Thank my lucky stars that I wasn't forced to be in a viral video with Lady Gaga!

Granted! But the streets are expensive to maintain and need to be replaced every 3 years.

I wish I was over this cold. :cold_sweat:
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Granted, you are over this cold, but a day later you get even sicker and die.

I wish my dog lived forever, in peace and comfort.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Granted... unfortunately YOU don't, and you die of old age.

I wish I could fly
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    Granted, but people start making fun of you and you get more and more paranoid every day. Sometime later, you start losing contact to your friends and family, and you sadly fly into the sky.. to never be seen again.

I wish I was able to get every Sims 4 pack earlier than anyone!
    edited December 2019
    Granted, but you become a fugitive of FBI, Interpol, United Nations, and WHO for getting your pack early by impersonating an EA executive and then using it to harass the Africa's weather for being too hot, then scandalizing Italy for not being a forest, then inadvertently cause Turkey to declare war to Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, who then cries loud enough for elephants to come over to Europe by themselves, but the elephants are held hostage by The Sims players who is mad that you got these packs early for an unfair reason, so you have to hide in Maldives, but Eliza Pancakes comes to life and berates you for misusing your wish, then it gets tireless so you decide to give up your ability to get the packs early, but this is too late, as FBI captures you and sends you to Alcatraz as if Alcatraz was operating and you remain in there for 40 weeks.

I wish that all cars are now eco-friendly.