Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UI Cheats Extension Pack Issue

I downloaded the mod a while ago and ended up getting rid of it. I couldn't remember why and today i decided to redownload it. I think i have now found out why, as the bar that has the windows icon, wifi, battery and running programs is constantly covering my UI bar. My UI is the recommended size and it is covered at any size. I am not sure whether this is related but as soon as i ran my game with it i had all sorts of bugs, like the fact my sim is now a robot apparently? I don't even have the University pack. The only other mods i have are; Spend weekend, dog walker and ultrasound scan and no CC. It is really annoying as i love this mod but it just never works in my game.
Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
Sims 4, 25th December 2014

Comments

• TURBODRIVERTURBODRIVER Posts: 68 Member
    Did you download the version that's compatible with the 1.58.63 game release?
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068
  • LinkedMuseLinkedMuse Posts: 7 New Member
    Can anyone help me out here? I'm sorry for posting on another persons post, but it wont let me create my own and I really need the help.
    I dunno if anyone will see this but it's worth a shot as im toally stumped!
    I downloaded UI Cheat Extensions (The most up to date version from the creators Patreon) and its not working properly in my game. The game acknowledges that the mod is there, like I can right click on things like my career bar, skills, money and my sims needs etc, but when i enter anything and ok what i've entered nothing happens (for example I try to add 100 simoleons to my household funds and enter it, it doesn't work, they stay as they were.)
    Ive tried deleting my caches and also re-installing it, nothing seems to help. My MCCC is working fine, as is other CC in my game... I dunno how to fix this lol.

Thanks in advance if you've read this and have any solutions, haha.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    LinkedMuse wrote: »
    Can anyone help me out here? I'm sorry for posting on another persons post, but it wont let me create my own and I really need the help.
    I dunno if anyone will see this but it's worth a shot as im toally stumped!
    I downloaded UI Cheat Extensions (The most up to date version from the creators Patreon) and its not working properly in my game. The game acknowledges that the mod is there, like I can right click on things like my career bar, skills, money and my sims needs etc, but when i enter anything and ok what i've entered nothing happens (for example I try to add 100 simoleons to my household funds and enter it, it doesn't work, they stay as they were.)
    Ive tried deleting my caches and also re-installing it, nothing seems to help. My MCCC is working fine, as is other CC in my game... I dunno how to fix this lol.

Thanks in advance if you've read this and have any solutions, haha.

Check that you have the mod installed properly.

Installation
    This mod contains a script module, which means it cannot be installed more than one subfolder level deep and script mods need to be enabled in the options menu.

If cheat windows do pop up but nothing happens after entering a value, this means the package file is installed correctly but the script file isn't.
  • rogerdogger69rogerdogger69 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just updated everything in my game and now UI is not working. I have used this Mod for a long time and I hate playing without it it
    seems to have a sketchy past this is the first time I have had problems with it....i am sad
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    I just updated everything in my game and now UI is not working. I have used this Mod for a long time and I hate playing without it it
    seems to have a sketchy past this is the first time I have had problems with it....i am sad

Check that you have the mod installed properly.

Installation
    This mod contains a script module, which means it cannot be installed more than one subfolder level deep and script mods need to be enabled in the options menu.

If cheat windows do pop up but nothing happens after entering a value, this means the package file is installed correctly but the script file isn't.
  • xrazzthekiddxrazzthekidd Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey! So I've been using MCCC and UI cheats together for around 4 months but basically since November I keep getting Last Exception errors through MCCC.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled both mods countless amounts of times and my game/mods are up to date but nothing seems to be working (I know it's these two mods specifically because they're the only ones I use). I can't find anyone else having this issue having googled it for hours so I assume I'm the problem here haha.

Can anyone think of something I'm doing wrong that's causing the issue? I've tried going through MCCC discord but it's not working either?? Again, probably an oversight on my part. Like when I click on the invite link, accept it, the page opens but the chat box is blank and if I ask a question and press send it just disappears? I'm having the worst time and neeeeed help so any would be appreciated!!

tysm xo

**sorry if this isn't the right place to post, I'm real new to mods and it's stressing me out lol**
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    @xrazzthekidd First, make sure you're using the newest versions of both mods. Both have been updated since November. UI Cheats was updated yesterday. Second, the Deaderpool discord folks will happily look at your LEs to see what they come from, but you have to be approved there first. Try using the Discord app rather than a web page, or try a different browser. This page explains using the discord for support: https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/174470988991/visiting-deaderpools-discord-for-support
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • xrazzthekiddxrazzthekidd Posts: 2 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > @xrazzthekidd First, make sure you're using the newest versions of both mods. Both have been updated since November. UI Cheats was updated yesterday. Second, the Deaderpool discord folks will happily look at your LEs to see what they come from, but you have to be approved there first. Try using the Discord app rather than a web page, or try a different browser. This page explains using the discord for support: https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/174470988991/visiting-deaderpools-discord-for-support

Thank you! As I said, both mods are kept up to date and so is the game, but for whatever reason it's still not working.

I'll have a wee look at the discord app and see if I can it figured out. Thank you again <3