Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

are the ducks okay?

2...Next

Comments

• CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    This thread is quacking me up. Yeah, I went there! *ducks and runs away* lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPg0i1biOHM
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I guess instead of the Untitled Goose Game, it is the Untitled Duck Game. Makes me think of one of the first games I played as a kid on NES was Duck Hunt. The wonderful days before save files.

Omg! So many memories of Duck Hunt!!
    Yes I had a lot of good ones too. I remember having the controller near the TV screen to get the ducks easier. With today's flat screen TVs it isn't as easy to do that. XD
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    I think this is the first time I've seen ducks in the game, I didn't even know they existed. LOL
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Where did you find the ducks? Have searched by going to the lots closest to the dots in the world map, but found only 2 ducks in the river stretch by the boathouse. A sailboat did get close to where my sim was fishing though.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    @Oldeseadogge it was in Willow Creek, the neighbourhood the Goths are situated in
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Thank you. Tried the museum, park, a house in the neighborhood to the north of them - the map area with several dots on the river. Will try your idea next opportunity. Keep finding places that are just art that could be great places for sims to go and do things at.
  • TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    The popularity of Untitled Goose Game has emboldened other water fowl of the world to commit acts of aggression against humans. Protect your stuff, people! They are coming for us all!
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Is it spring in your game? It could be duck mating season! ;)
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€