Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The "Never Nude" and "Eccentric" traits would've been perfect in DU

2...Next

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited November 2019
    @GalacticGal thanks for your help, but as I said in other comments I know we have those cheats, I just pointed that I wanted the game to make things easier if we don't want to cheat. If I can't raise an YA than the game should let me pick the traits I wanted. Also, the more personality building blocks, more fun it is to create characters. I wouldn't feel like sim x and y have the same personality. I don't think I'm a good speaker because nobody seems to understand the point of my discussion. I'm not against reward traits, I actually think the other CAS traits should be added to the reward list too for those who want to add them later in game (like pretend you are roleplaying, lets say sim X suffered something and acquired the gloomy trait during gameplay, then you could go and buy it in the reward panel, without cheating because you wouldn't need too). I just wanted all traits to be chooseable while building our sims, besides the ones attached to aspirations that can be auto-added to your sim when choosing the aspiration. Also, not sure if anyone noticed, but they removed the whims. What about the people who don't play with whims? They could use the rewards in CAS. But, hm... I guess nobody cares.
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    I agree that these traits would be cool, but I wanted to see something like "School Spirit" and the like at the university, a pity that nothing came.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited November 2019
    I wouldn't mind a return of those traits. Sims 4 lacks negative traits in general. I really loved the technophobe trait too. Sims 3 did have a much more balanced trait system as much as I don't care for it as much as personality points.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    > @Scobre said:
    > I wouldn't mind a return of those traits. Sims 4 lacks negative traits in general. I really loved the technophobe trait too. Sims 3 did have a much more balanced trait system as much as I don't care for it as much as personality points.

I completely agree with you. I miss sims having flaws and features that really influence something in the game. The sims 4 seems to be kind of generic at this point, which is quite frustrating.
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    We already have "eccentric", it's called "erratic". There's also emotional bomb, no touching, vain street for your "quirky" sims.