Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    So... I noticed that whenever someone takes a leave (day off) from work or medical leave, the secretary will write it in our group chat to inform the rest about it, like so and so is on leave today. But I noticed that every time I take a day off, she doesn't write it.

So, I told my mom about it to see what she thinks.

Me: How come the secretary doesn't inform the rest whenever I take a leave...? Do you think she always forgets or something? Like, I know I'm not that important cuz I always do my own thing... LOL. But still. 😂

My mom: It's cuz no one cares about you and will not wonder where you went.

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    So... I noticed that whenever someone takes a leave (day off) from work or medical leave, the secretary will write it in our group chat to inform the rest about it, like so and so is on leave today. But I noticed that every time I take a day off, she doesn't write it.

Me: How come the secretary doesn't inform the rest whenever I take a leave...? Do you think she always forgets or something? Like, I know I'm not that important cuz I always do my own thing... LOL. But still. 😂

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

Wow, your mom just wrecked you lol

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

Wow, your mom just wrecked you lol

Every time ever since I was little. That's why I'm heartless. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited November 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Can you roll your tongue?

Nope. My tongue is useless.

Yes. :tongue:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

@DeKay All I can say is bless your heart. I would care as well as I'm sure many others would too. You are not heartless, your heart is just a little misguided is all. I think you have such a bright future. We all can see how talented and creative you are with the art that you share with us. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

Is it not concerning she'd say that to you, though..? That seems really harsh.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
    edited November 2019

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

DeKay All I can say is bless your heart. I would care as well as I'm sure many others would too. You are not heartless, your heart is just a little misguided is all. I think you have such a bright future. We all can see how talented and creative you are with the art that you share with us. :)

Aw, thank you so much. I feel like I've just become a really emotionless person cuz I was brought up like that. 😂 And so I tend to be heartless towards people too. I don't know how to be sympathetic sometimes.😅

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

No, cuz Asians parents be like that. 😂 😂 😂 😂 They speak the truth and they don't sugar coat things.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No, but I can touch my nose! :p

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

DeKay All I can say is bless your heart. I would care as well as I'm sure many others would too. You are not heartless, your heart is just a little misguided is all. I think you have such a bright future. We all can see how talented and creative you are with the art that you share with us. :)

Aw, thank you so much. I feel like I've just become a really emotionless person cuz I was brought up like that. 😂 And so I tend to be heartless towards people too. I don't know how to be sympathetic sometimes.😅

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

No, cuz Asians parents be like that. 😂 😂 😂 😂 They speak the truth and they don't sugar coat things.

@DeKay Sometimes because of the things we see or go through in life it makes us a little rough around the edges, but I can see your emotions in your art for sure. I know all those things are there, you just have to find out how to bring them to the surface.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

No, but I can touch my nose! :p

My tongue is too short for that. LOL. Whenever I stick out my tongue as far as I can, people would say, "That's the most you can stick it out?" XD

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

DeKay Sometimes because of the things we see or go through in life it makes us a little rough around the edges, but I can see your emotions in your art for sure. I know all those things are there, you just have to find out how to bring them to the surface.

🖤
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @DeKay I think being able to touch your nose with your tongue is like being able to roll it. Like it’s genetic or something.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @DeKay I think being able to touch your nose with your tongue is like being able to roll it. Like it’s genetic or something.

Is tongue rolling really genetic? I can do but neither of my parents can
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I can't do anything with my tongue except the typical normal uses. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    edited November 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you feel like your outside/physical appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?

Hmm, I'd say it is true about 80% of the real me. Cuz I look like a rocker and I also look like I don't like to talk to people and am always angsty. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you feel like your outside/physical appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?

Hmm, I'd say it is true about 80% of the real me. Cuz I look like a rocker and I also look like I don't like to talk to people and am always angsty. :D
    Nah, I look in the mirror and I see a gremlin that looks like it hasn't slept in a hundred years.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably not, all I can tell you is that I have a bit of a habit of making the ‘Kubrick stare’ and that the purple shading under my eyes give the unintentional effect of making it look like I hadn't had a decent sleep in years.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Eh, kind of? I look nicer than I am
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Nope :c
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

Nope
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    citysimmer wrote: »

Is tongue rolling really genetic? I can do but neither of my parents can

I just looked it up. Some studies say yes, but it seems to be a growing consensus that it's probably not the case. Oops.
    edited November 2019
    Do you all know how excited I am for this?!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh! Lizzie and Gordo forever. 😂 😂
    sub-buzz-1378-1574208988-4.jpg?downsize=700%3A%2A&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

I care, as do many others. I wouldn't consider anything short of telling someone a lie to bring them down 'sugar coating'.
    unknown.png
    edited November 2019

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

I care, as do many others. I wouldn't consider anything short of telling someone a lie to bring them down 'sugar coating'.

Thank you. 🖤 I feel like maybe more people care about me online than in real life cuz I'm so quiet in real life, it's like I'm not there.

Bring them down? You mean, cheer them up? I think it's sugar coating, or at least "trying to sound nice" but I like honesty. There is no doubt most people in real life don't care about me. Even I know that. That's why it didn't bother me when my mom said that. I just thought it was funny that she had to rub it in. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Me:
    cz4mMVk.jpg

Thank you. 🖤 I feel like maybe more people care about me online than in real life cuz I'm so quiet in real life, it's like I'm not there.

Bring them down? You mean, cheer them up? I think it's sugar coating, or at least "trying to sound nice" but I like honesty. There is no doubt most people in real life don't care about me. Even I know that. That's why it didn't bother me when my mom said that. I just thought it was funny that she had to rub it in. 😂

No... though my phrasing was a bit confusing.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top