Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are all the Simmers from (and where would you like to go)

Sad_cat89Sad_cat89 Posts: 71 Member
Hello from South Africa (one day, hello from Canada)

Comments

• g1raff3sg1raff3s Posts: 38 Member
    Hi from Maryland, USA! I’d like to get a bit of traveling done in my lifetime so I hope to visit Greece next. :)
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’m from the USA don’t feel comfortable saying the state but I live in the south central region. I really want to see Australia and some other parts of the USA like New York City and L.A. and Boston
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Hello from "Almost Heaven" West Virginia! I'd love to go to Ireland and Croatia to further research my family ancestry. :)
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    California but I'd like to be somewhere less expensive. I can't afford to exist most months.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Tuscany but I'd like to leave Italy.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Hi, I'm from England and I am shamefully untraveled. I've only ever been to Scotland, albeit many times, Wales and on a couple of days trips to France, so there's a lot of places I need to see. I think I would like to revisit France properly and see Versailles first or maybe travel to Italy, Russia or Japan. I like places with a lot of culture and history. I have been to many beautiful places in England and Scotland though and love going to stately homes and castles. When I have children, I'll definitely use this as an excuse to finally visit Disney World in Florida too. :D
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I'm from Singapore and I would like to go to California. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited March 2019
    I’m from the US but I lived in Japan for 2 years during my high school days. Now I wish I could go back and live there for good. I also went to study abroad in France for a while. I’ve been to a bunch of other places and revisited them a bunch of times, so I’m relatively multilingual as I like to soak in all the culture and learn the languages.
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Michigan, USA. Can't imagine living anywhere else :)
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Hello from "Almost Heaven" West Virginia! I'd love to go to Ireland and Croatia to further research my family ancestry. :)
    Is it also Wild, Wonderful? ;)

7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • GraveDirtGraveDirt Posts: 42 Member
    I'm from the US but would love to visit Ireland.
  • MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    I'm from Indonesia and I would like to visit Finland!
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    I'm from Croatia and I would like to visit some countries in southeast Asia (like Japan, China, Thailand...). I really want to experience places that have culture (a bit) different from my own. I'm going to visit Paris this summer, which makes me super excited because that's the futhest I've travelled in my life (I've only visited our neighboring countries so far).
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    I'm from a country where theres only monsoon rains and hot humid days (SE Asia) :sweat_smile:

I have dreamed of traveling to the Northern countries and experience snowfall. Watch the beautiful Aurora and see my own breath in the cold (weird I know :neutral::D )
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    edited March 2019
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    Is it also Wild, Wonderful? ;)

Lol, yes it is. I moved from metropolitan area in the south so moving here was a complete culture shock! Seeing all the wild animals-deer, black bear, raccoons, foxes and coyotes-was wonderful. Just the other day we had to shoo a skunk away!
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Is this allowed though?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I'm from the northeastern U.S., undisclosed state 😉 I'd love to visit every country ever, but some of the main ones are England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, Hungary, New Zealand, and Japan. 😊
  • Simalien1Simalien1 Posts: 244 Member
    I'm from The Netherlands, last week I went to Sweden which was on my bucket list, and really want to go to Iceland, Ireland, Russia.
    MVIHo4S.jpg
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    Indiana, USA. One day I would like to move to Germany.
    Hypochondriac :p
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sri Lanka, currently in America. But I'd like to go to Mexico (permanently) <3
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Western 🇨🇦 Canada; but would like to visit 🇩🇪 Germany ; namely the Bachhaus Eisenach museum -one of my favorite composers.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I'm from FL in the U.S., though I was born in New York. I would like to visit Hawaii, Montreal (Canada), Nairobi (Kenya), and the country of Botswana someday.

I've been to France already, but I went to Lyon. I'd like to visit Paris someday.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I'm from Michigan. I'd love to visit Italy some day, it's on my bucket list anyway. But, only after seeing more of my own country, in particular the National parks. Hubby and I have plans to visit Sequoia, Yosemite, the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone, just to name a few when he retires in a couple years.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm from Utah, USA. I would love to go to New Zealand, so I can ski then go to the beach right after.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• VailsVails Posts: 50 Member
    I'm from America, specifically the Midwest.
    I've always wanted to move to England, and I plan on doing so for Uni.
    6h978o3aneec.png