Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University: SimGuru/Maxis-Sourced Info

123457...Next

Comments

• AericiaAericia Posts: 110 Member
    Apricoto wrote: »
    > @alan650111 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I think you have to skill them up appropriately first before applying again.
    okay, thank u, but its not giving me the option to apply again?

You can leave university and start again. Your Sim must wait 5 days till he can apply once more.

But I’m not sure with skilling them... my full skilled Sims sometimes got not very good notes (I do all homeworks, wrote excellent terms, even made them „home club” and they are focused all the time). I was really mad, when my Sim, painting lvl 10, got worst possible note form painting class! And she done all her works on time. :/

Origin ID: ukyojin
    Unofficial Polish Forum - simtopia.pl
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    hi, i was wondering, i had my sim apply for university and she didnt get into any distinguished degrees, so is it possible to apply again for a distinguished degree or can you only apply once?

Yes. Just exit from the acceptance letter, and start skilling your sim up. Eventually, the option to apply again will appear. I'm not sure what triggers re-applying, but I suspect it's enabled once your sim's skill have changed enough to affect the results.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    hi, i was wondering, i had my sim apply for university and she didnt get into any distinguished degrees, so is it possible to apply again for a distinguished degree or can you only apply once?

Yes. Just exit from the acceptance letter, and start skilling your sim up. Eventually, the option to apply again will appear. I'm not sure what triggers re-applying, but I suspect it's enabled once your sim's skill have changed enough to affect the results.

I've seen that applying can be done once per week.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    IceyJ wrote: »

I've seen that applying can be done once per week.

More like once every five days.
    image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top