Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where did SimMandy go?

SimMandy made some amazing hairs, and she was my favorite creator. But, her Tumblr blog got taken down, and I cannot find any of her creations and downloads anymore. Did she get hit with the NSFW Tumblr ban? Or was she the creator who had to abandon her account due to a stalker? I doubt anyone really knows if she has a new blog or still creates, but I'm just curious if she'll ever come back.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited January 2019
    UtauIA wrote: »
    SimMandy made some amazing hairs, and she was my favorite creator. But, her Tumblr blog got taken down, and I cannot find any of her creations and downloads anymore. Did she get hit with the NSFW Tumblr ban? Or was she the creator who had to abandon her account due to a stalker? I doubt anyone really knows if she has a new blog or still creates, but I'm just curious if she'll ever come back.

This is her: http://simandy.tumblr.com/tagged/tou
  • Jaylee28Jaylee28 Posts: 1 New Member
    Even with that link, I'm not able to find her creations for download there on her blog :/
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited November 2019
    Jaylee28 wrote: »
    Even with that link, I'm not able to find her creations for download there on her blog :/

At the bottom of the TOU blurb on that page, you should see a link for "MY CC <3 >>" in light grey