Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a Stuff Pack: First Vote

13...Next

Comments

• IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    I didn't like any of the choices. I would've preferred if they did something like implement Rags to Riches rules into the game.
    Not have to buy a lot to start play. No inventory selling. Have to sell from a table to make money or sell to local businesses. Have to pay or take a bus to change worlds. Require membership the enter gyms. Bouncers at lounges and bars and have them require cover charges to enter. Have to steal food left in public areas rather than just take it. If caught stealing police could lock you up in the GTW holding cell over night. Need to buy a fishing pole instead of starting with it. Same with tools needed to dig.
    And anything else to make a homeless sim's life miserable.
  • MudarineMudarine Posts: 2 New Member
    Really hoping for the ghost themed one to be chosen !!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Went with Arts & Crafts first, haunts dead last. For a company supposedly so concerned about TS4 being safe and its T rating, suprised haunts is actually a choice. Some nasty stuff in there.
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    1. Arts & Crafts - Gimme knitting now.
    2. Science & Tech - Food science? Yes, please.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Went with Arts & Crafts first, haunts dead last. For a company supposedly so concerned about TS4 being safe and its T rating, suprised haunts is actually a choice. Some nasty stuff in there.

Did you even read the descriptions? None of that is "nasty" at all. We already have ghosts, the grim reaper, an evil trait, woohoo, aliens, witches, and vampires in this game. It's silly fiction. Nothing about demons or anything in there. I don't know why you're concerned about the T rating. The only thing I can think of is that you're the type of parent that bans their teenagers from reading Harry Potter.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey! Moving this one to the Community Stuff Pack Project category - please, use this section for discussions around this Stuff Pack :)
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Sheepiling wrote: »

Did you even read the descriptions? None of that is "nasty" at all. We already have ghosts, the grim reaper, an evil trait, woohoo, aliens, witches, and vampires in this game. It's silly fiction. Nothing about demons or anything in there. I don't know why you're concerned about the T rating. The only thing I can think of is that you're the type of parent that bans their teenagers from reading Harry Potter.

I don't have kids. If I did, they'd be in their 50's and making own decisions. Yes, I read the descriptions, which is why I don't like the category. There is a nasty reality behind what they try to make sound cute, sweet and innocent so I simply voted per my frames of reference. I've no desire to go into a debate and possibly derail the thread. Every simmer has their own take on these things, not everyone will agree with any given take, and the US of A is still sufficiently free to allow folks to air their views in open discussion.

On a positive note, A&C appears to have reasonable prospects for fun gameplay.