Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Stuck

I've looked all over for a solution for this problem. I have seen similar issues but haven't found one quite the same as mine. I have a sim that is stuck right outside the border of my sims house. My sims can't interact with her at all. I can't reset her because I don't know her name and when I try to hover over her it doesn't show. Its almost like she's not actually there at all except I can see her. She doesn't even move. I tried moveobjects on to delete her but it doesn't work. Any idea how I can get rid of her? Really not causing any issues its just a little creepy having a completely motionless sim just standing outside my sims house.
Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    If you aren't using mods, how about running a ResetSim on all of the sims in town? The cheats console command would be ResetSim * (the asterisk denotes all sims).
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I never knew that was a thing. I will try it the next time I'm in game.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Thanks for the help. When I reloaded the game I could finally see her name over her head so I was able to just reset her. I will keep the reset town cheat in mind next time something similar happens though.