Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a Stuff Pack: First Vote

Comments

• simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    That was so hard to complete. I wanted something from all of them.
    It was hard to choose the best but I went with happy haunts.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited November 2019
    Kimmer wrote: »
    My votes were
    1. Happy Haunts
    2. Science & Technology

I already forgot the order of the rest of them, they didn't interest me.

I chose the same as for me Happy Haunts, Sci & Tech looked more interesting and meaty than the others and the others just did not move me. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I chose Happy haunts first and the technology (the one with sports simulation) second. Despite my hate for technology it sounded one of the most intersecting.
    I thought I was going to like arts and craft but the descriptions sounded boring. I don't know.
    Ghost hunting was my first choice then the haunted lot trait!! <3
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    edited November 2019
    It was an easy decison for me......

(1)... Happy Haunts: This pack would be a perfect addition to add on to the RoM pack. Absolutely my favorite in the list.

(2)... Arts and Crafts: Sounds interesting maybe. I'd give it a chance. Especially being that the game is in desparate need of such ideas.

(3)... Science and Technology: Again, i'd give it a chance. It doesn't sound too bad of a pack of ideas. And... hobbies is another area the game is lacking in.

The other two packs I don't have any interest in......

(4)... Fun Tech: Not interested in what was explained. Maybe a GP of a more fleshed out sports playing idea but not a stuff pack of tv viewing soccer video gaming ... or whatever it's supposed to be.

(5)... Self Care: To me, that just sounds like the least interesting pack of ideas compared to the other offers. I just couldn't pick a smoothie machine over mystic cards and a spirit board. And creating new lamps and vases sounds better than counting my sim steps with a watch.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    1) Arts and Crafts
    2) Happy Haunts
    3) Science and Technology

I can't remember which order I placed the other 2 in. I am pretty indifferent about them both.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    1. Happy Haunts
    2. Arts and Crafts

The rest....idk, I wasnt too interested in those.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    I'm very pleased with that we could rank the ideas instead of picking our favorite only. That way I could vote for Fun Tech, with Arts and Crafts the second choice. If we'd only had a single vote, I'd given that to Arts and Crafts, knowing that Fun Tech has no chance of winning anyway.
    Also there's something in each pack that I'd like to have.
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    Gosh, I want the Grim Reaper career so badly! :D
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    It was a hard choice between Happy Haunts (2nd) and Science & Tech (1st), with Arts & Crafts coming in third. The other two just do not interest me at all, especially the Self Care one. I would have voted 5 on all of its features if I could have.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I hope they turn them all into packs someday because it is really hard to choose the one you like when you have to turn down all the other things we've been asking for all along! I'd love the arts and crafts one but not at the expense of losing the desktop versions of telescopes and microscopes. :( and the spirit boards sound like so much fun.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    It definitely seems like it's between Arts and Crafts and Happy Haunts. I'd be really surprised if any of the others won. But then, there were some surprises last time so never say never, haha.
    #Team Occult
  • Avatar1111Avatar1111 Posts: 12 New Member
    Looks like arts & crafts and haunted are running neck to neck in the early results! I was personally looking for the most re-play value for myself and, the reaper career - along with haunted lot, and arts and crafts were tempting. But then the make your own sports scene sounded like it could yield some interesting use for my Sims, especially the teen and university age crowd. Why cant we get all three packs (arts and crafts, haunted, and sports) they're great ideas ! <3
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I have to admit, I'm interested in the Void Critter thing too.
    #Team Occult
  • MrSunshineMrSunshine Posts: 99 Member
    I thought I would choose between Happy Haunt and Arts and Crafts as my first choice, but my engineering sense is tingling, so... Science and Technology Pack become the first.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to the survey that isn't included in any social networking sites? and also isn't already survey taken?

The way this has been handled is terrible so far, as i would of expected Mai or someone else official to post a thread with the link, stickied and closed on the matter by now.

The link to the survey is here if you want it @Hoverael
    funny-gifs20.gif

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited November 2019
    I can't remember what all I voted on
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to the survey that isn't included in any social networking sites? and also isn't already survey taken?

The way this has been handled is terrible so far, as i would of expected Mai or someone else official to post a thread with the link, stickied and closed on the matter by now.

The link to the survey is here if you want it @Hoverael

did it yesterday when AlwaysAsking posted it "what happened in your game today?"
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    I wasn't a simmer the last time we had a community stuff pack vote. But I thought it was interesting that, instead of picking only one favorite, we got to rank not only packs but individual gameplay features.

What if we get all the number 1 gameplay feature from each proposed pack? And number 2's? And the most popular packs' number 3's? Here's hoping. Because, while I want Happy Haunts the most, I wouldn't argue with getting a portable telescope, knitting, and a cycling machine.

Yea they changed that from the last time they did voting, and I'm really glad about that. The first time we got to vote, the theme and gameplay focus were split up. Everyone that voted to get eco-living to win really wanted actual taking-care-of-the-planet style content, but laundry won the focus instead. It felt like a scam imo.

I'm happy that this time around we get to vote for all favorite gameplay features from all themes before listing our favorite themes. I really hope that Happy Haunts wins, and that they can use the most popular voted things from the other categories in other packs as well. A lot of the other categories would fit well into a hobbies game pack or a farming game pack.
  • DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    It's Happy Haunts all the way for me.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    1) Psychic Stuff
    2) Vegan Stuff
    3) Knitting Stuff
    4) The other one
    5) The last one
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • matildasnowmatildasnow Posts: 1 New Member
    Not too impressed by the choices. Maybe something with animals like horses or more stuff for children, toddlers. I can think of other possibilties.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • simmersizzlersimmersizzler Posts: 36 Member
    voted as well!! I'm so excited to see what they'll come up with regardless!
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    I voted for:

1. Arts and Crafts
    2. Happy haunts

😚