Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like a Transportation (Vehicles) Game Pack?

As the title says...

I wouldn't mind a Transportation game pack. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Would you like a Transportation (Vehicles) Game Pack? 150 votes

Yes
38%
CK213Icewolfalexspoom13IceyJdreamergrl84magooo63AyradyssrileyandjacobAlrynnjoelygirlsims2asimbsimbabajayneGoldenBuffyalanmichael1goodcakebaker62zagboorulescatloverplayervcosleyPegasystaydev 57 votes
No
62%
auroraael14Frn0731GoldmoldarDerellaLaBlue0314alan650111storyyUnDutchableTWSimGamer82CamkatPlayerSinger2010imhappyNianaapplefeather2mcruddsennawalesBloosmooelanorbretonilovejewel17Anmirla 93 votes

Comments

• DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Nice! :D
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    No
    I just don't have a strong desire for cars or other vehicles, I never bought or used them in the Sims 2 or 3 except for the taxis and school buses that popped automatically when your sim was traveling so if it's a free update fine, but it's a game pack I probably wouldn't buy it. If other people want vehicles though I don't have a problem if they made a game pack I just personally don't want it.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Yes
    gimme
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 46 Member
    No
    I think that Cars/Taxis should be patched into the Base Game, although a Fast Lane-Type Stuff Pack would be cool.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    No
    To clarify, I don't think it's something I'd line up to spend my money on, but I am fine with Maxis putting resources toward this for those Simmers who've been dying for cars.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    No
    They are not important to me or my gameplay style. However if this was made, I'd still buy it lol.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    No
    Nah! I don't care about cars in a game with loading screens. They will just end up being interactive decorations or rabbit holes most likely.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,587 Member
    No
    How boring is this game pack gonna be? 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited November 2019
    As it is currently with the travel option plus the neighbourhoods being so small, vehicles are at this point a useless feature. beyond that they would make nice decorations for a drive way though.

So unless EA ditched neighbourhoods and got into open worlds, otherwise it is not a simple question of yes or no and can't answer to it as such.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Yes
    I would love a pack like that 😍
    He/Him
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yes
    I'd pay for cars, so sure.
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    No
    We got a pack focused on doing laundry, I'd personally like to not see the same for vehicles.

How they introduced jet skis and bicycles in Expansion Packs is how I'd like to see cars.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Harbringerof_BoredomHarbringerof_Boredom Posts: 12 New Member
    Yes
    I would like something like this, but I think there’s other stuff I’d like better. At least we got bikes from DU.
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited November 2019
    Oh yeeees, please! How much would I love a car to cross the road and go to work o:)
    Post edited by Dijktafone on
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Yes
    I would like vehicles back. I miss 'The Beast' (motorbike); I think it came with Fast-Lane. Being able to work on, and upgrade, vehicles would be great. Plus having a tattooed, and pierced, sim roaring down the road...Even if they only got to the end of the street before the loading screen kicked in.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes
    I personally don't care for cars because it's not open world. I much rather have things like bikes, stroller, tricycles, scooters, free skating, skateboards, boats for two or more, etc.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    No
    Nah. But I'd love a horse and carriage!
    #Team Occult
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    No
    don't want it in base game, definitely don't want it as a pack
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yes
    Yep, I would love an RV pack with traveling on the road with ATVs and motorcycles and skateboards and scooters with basic cars patched in.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Yes
    I'd love a pack like the survey with cars trucks motorcycles the ability to fix up old cars and build hotrods also have my Sims jump in the car and visit tourist destinations. Being able to run a car lot would be nice as well and date spots like an old fashion drive in theater or to drive up into the mountains to a spot overlooking the city. Being able to have a teen learn to drive again is also a plus not much unique content for them now.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Yes
    Even if they're just hobby items, I'd like to have them around. Sims 2 didn't have an open world, but they eventually got cars. We could handle it in Sims 4! It would be something to stick in a garage/driveway, maybe a skill to tinker with (or a new way to work on handiness) and of course a nice status symbol.

I just imagined a Used Car Dealership stuff pack. With a good deal moodlet or a lemon moodlet. Maybe I've taken things too far...
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Yes
    Even if they're just hobby items, I'd like to have them around. Sims 2 didn't have an open world, but they eventually got cars. We could handle it in Sims 4! It would be something to stick in a garage/driveway, maybe a skill to tinker with (or a new way to work on handiness) and of course a nice status symbol.

I just imagined a Used Car Dealership stuff pack. With a good deal moodlet or a lemon moodlet. Maybe I've taken things too far...

This.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    No
    No. I find the obsession with vehicles absurd.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    No
    I wouldn't mind getting some other forms of transportation but I don't want a pack specifically for it.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited November 2019
    No
    Only if it involves all age groups! Bikes for children and tricycles for toddlers. Parents should be able being able to take along toddlers and children in boats and cars.
    Given how all the transportation we have already is excluding younger sims I am not inclined to pay for packs with additional adults only transportation.

I enjoyed the sims 2 version where sims could fix up an old car. But in general cars are not high on my list.