Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite pack?

2...Next

Comments

• HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited November 2019
    Favorite is a bit of a strong word, i like Get together as it was the first expac and expanded on a lot more, it also provided an extra 1,000 hours of enjoyment by itself due to the setting mostly, as it is the type of thing i enjoy the most with rural open countryside, clean fresh air, being at one with nature everyone knows each other by a first name basis. Windenburg still has the most lots of any world, even with DU being added. it brought more stuff, households and other things. Probably the most valuable expac in TS4 still.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    Can't pick just one. Seasons, City Living and Get Together are those I like the most.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I have been super picky with my packs, so if I have one at all, it's because it's integral to how I like to play, and that makes it hard to choose one as a favorite.

So far, however, I think I am getting the most out of Realm of Magic. I love supernatural Simming, and Vampires really don't do much for me.
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Get together and that's all I need, tbh.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Vampires is definitely my favourite. I love vampire stories and TS4 vampires are so versatile and fun to play.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Get Together definitely.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited May 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Seasons and Get Together
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Seasons and Get Together are my two favorite packs.

Seasons for having, well, actual changing seasons and varying weather (I also enjoy how each world is different with the type of weather it receives). I also really enjoy the holiday system and the calendar.

Get Together for Windenburg and the vast amount of gameplay it's offered me since release. It's one pack that I've never grown bored of.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Get Together. Discover University is very close though.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Realm of Magic. It brought my playstyle back to the game!
  • zanyshanezanyshane Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm really surprised at the variation of favorites! I also want to throw in Seasons because it becomes an integral part of your game immediately. :)
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    Seasons, Get Together and Vampires
    I am a proud console Simmer!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Of ALL packs?
    It's between Seasons and Vampires.

Seasons is absolutely essential to keep the game from feeling stagnant.
    Occult is my favorite game play and Vampires far exceeded my expectations for any of the packs.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I cannot narrow to one favorite. Really, I require three -- Vampires, Seasons and Pets. University might be a fourth.
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 46 Member
    Favourite Expansion Pack - City Living
    Favourite Game Pack - Dine Out
    Favourite Stuff Pack - Vintage Glamour
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I can’t play without Get Together. It has my favorite world, cas/bb items and premades. The club system is just amazing, and i’m so glad they added it. <3

Star Wind Flower Sun
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    My favourite packs are:
    1. Seasons
    2. Movie Hangout
    3. Get to Work
    4. Strangerville
    5. Discover University
    6. Get Together
    7. Realm of Magic
    8. Vampires
    9. Spooky
    10. Spa Day
    11. Cats & Dogs
    12. Romantic Gardens
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Its pretty much a tie between Get Together and Parenting these are the packs if taken away I could no longer play the game seeing as the new systems added are game changing for me.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"