Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should I do when I get Get Together?

Hi everyone! I haven't been online in months... Anyways, I know this is a little silly and you'll be mad at me for asking but I am getting Get Together soon so what should I do with the pack? What have you done with the pack? Please answer!
I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    You can join a club or start your own. There is also a lot to do in Windenburg like going to the nightclubs,the swimming pool venue etc.
  • youilivefor92youilivefor92 Posts: 62 Member
    Clubs are great, especially to create your own. I use them to boost skills while fulfilling social and fun needs. It’s really great.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Mostly this was the pack that got my sims out of the house more. Bars are more fun with games, nightclubs are fun, and I'm more likely to send my sims to places like the gym if they're going with a club.

Also Windenberg is fun! I like the parties on the bluffs and at the ruins. And the Munch and Fyres families are some of my favorite premades.

I don't know if you play large families or single sims, but I use clubs to help my sims stay in touch with their extended family. They're also handy if you want your single sim to meet more people. If you set limits on who can join the club, for example a club for teens, and then go to add members the game will let you add sims who meet that requirement even if you don't already know them.

Also welcome back! I was literally just today thinking about people we haven't seen for a while in the 'What Happened in your Game today" thread, and you came to mind. Nice to see you still around!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I just want to add a little something about the club system, it can be used for more than just going out to party at dance clubs. I have used it for family groups, meaning it was an easy way to get families to come together for a day at the park, family reunions, and so on. I have also used it to force the biological parent who does not live in the household to come over and actually be a parent and do things with their kids. I have also used it for kids so they can have slumber parties with their friends, and even used it for households to get the household members to do their chores, homework, or whatever else you can think of.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2019
    Get Together is the best pack ever! <3<3

family gatherings club
    cleaning club - let your sim have some fun while the other members clean your house! >:)
    dating club - find the perfect match for your sim
    study club - especially for the kids because you can get a perk that helps your little sims to do their homework faster!

Skilling club
    This one is my favorite. You can level up skills really fast if you buy the needed perks and set a lot trait that helps with that skill. I also recommend to keep this club and just change the club activites. So the points are still coming "in" (or up, IDK) and you can then buy more of the perks you need. That means you don't have to start from beginning because you'll most likely have enough of the points already! :)

Have fun! It is the bestest pack. My favorite!
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I play with all the Premades. So if it was me, I’d be reading their bios now. And deciding fun storylines for them.
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    AHH!! I am so excited to try it out now thanks so much!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I use the clubs to set up which sims I like to see hanging out at a certain locale (and what they do there). It's a gret way to create a feeling of community.
  • MrSunshineMrSunshine Posts: 99 Member
    Making club, obviously. It's so versatile.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    This is by far the best Sims 4 pack!! I love it so much. The club system is amazing.

There are a few threads here with incredible club ideas. You should check it out.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    AHH!! I am so excited to try it out now thanks so much!

Have fun! Get Together is still one of my favorite packs, probably second or alongside to Seasons. The club system is super cool, although I don't use it as much as other people do. But I've always loved the CAS and Build/Buy.

I think my favorite aspects, above all, are Windenburg (it will forever be my favorite world) and the pre-made Sims. I've never cared for pre-mades, so I don't typically play with them or incorporate them into my stories, but I've played with just about every single one that came with this pack.