Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Centre Auto Save?

I decided to download MCCC only for the purpose of auto save... there doesn't seem to be many tutorials showing how to enable the auto save feature. Could someone tell me how to enable it?

Thanks.

Comments

• iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    Never mind. I worked it out. For anyone else who may be having the same issue it is enabled from the computer menu.
  • simmersizzlersimmersizzler Posts: 36 Member
    > @iiomqilovesims said:
    > Never mind. I worked it out. For anyone else who may be having the same issue it is enabled from the computer menu.

I didn't know we could autosave with mc command center! I'm totally going to try that as well!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Hi! If you need assistance with MCCC in the future there is a help thread here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread#latest

or you can jump on their discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa
  • simmersizzlersimmersizzler Posts: 36 Member
    I found the autosave as well! Like he said, the option can be found when you click on the computer in your sim's household, and after clicking, you'll see MC Command Center, and afterwards in the options, the auto-save menu can be seen. Once you choose to turn the autosave on, it'll allow you to choose the auto-save frequency. And the options range from real time to game time. I selected the real time and have yet to test that. I think that choosing game time hours would probably cause for the game to have to keep saving too often, and I've yet to see what that looks like in game and if that will interrupt the gaming. Thanks for posting this by the way!! I'm so glad to see this option because when I force quit my game if it freezes, it does get annoying to keep starting some sections of the story again!
  • iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    I found the autosave as well! Like he said, the option can be found when you click on the computer in your sim's household, and after clicking, you'll see MC Command Center, and afterwards in the options, the auto-save menu can be seen. Once you choose to turn the autosave on, it'll allow you to choose the auto-save frequency. And the options range from real time to game time. I selected the real time and have yet to test that. I think that choosing game time hours would probably cause for the game to have to keep saving too often, and I've yet to see what that looks like in game and if that will interrupt the gaming. Thanks for posting this by the way!! I'm so glad to see this option because when I force quit my game if it freezes, it does get annoying to keep starting some sections of the story again!

Of course! Main reason I downloaded the mod was because it kept freezing and crashing for me. However I did find that using Sim Days wouldn't save for me? I use Sim Hours and turn off the notification that asks if you want to cancel or save the game. Not sure if there's a bug or something.