Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite pack?

I am curious. What is your favorite Sims 4 pack?
Hypochondriac :p

Comments

• babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Seasons. Can’t Sim without it.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I'm not sure, maybe its Season. Its the only one that didn't dissapoint me for not having something that it should (besides reusing a bunch of objects we already had in other packs, why reuse something we already have?! Just add a new color swatch to it and give us something new! I would rather have them convert something from Sims 2/3 than reusing something thats already in game).
  • noodleelfsnoodleelfs Posts: 4 New Member
    Cats and Dogs. It wouldn't be a complete world without them
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    noodleelfs wrote: »
    Cats and Dogs. It wouldn't be a complete world without them

I might be getting that one soon.
    Hypochondriac :p
  • ZachsimsZachsims Posts: 80 Member
    Been catching up getting loads of packs on sale. I enjoyed Strangerville although once i figured it out i haven't really gone back.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Actually, I think the Club System from Get Together is something that I use ALL the time, so... I might be my fav.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Vampires. It's adds a nice spice of darkness to the game and they are so awesome to play, with a great selection of powers and weaknesses. Plus, the build/buy is to die for. >:)
    #Team Occult
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Cats & Dogs. <3
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Parenthood
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Toss up between Parenthood and Island Living.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Toss up between parenthood, seasons and cats and dogs for me. I need my animal companions they do enough things to warrant them being them. Plus they are so cute! Seasons is obvious pick for sure. The change of the seasons is enough to get a vote for me. But the additional feature of holidays and traditions is such a nice way to break up the daily grind.
    Parenthood is like a mini version of TS3 generations to me. It focused completely on family play which was something that needed to be done. I wish that we could get more things such as canes and strollers in this generation tho.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Seasons cause I don't enjoy the game as much without weather.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Seasons.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    get to work
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Get together
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Seasons. I need weather in my game.
  • zanyshanezanyshane Posts: 62 Member
    For me personally, I love Get Famous. There's something addicting about being a sim artist and becoming a WORLD superstar.
    Maybe I will grow out of this pack and into some of the other ones though.

But I think a tie for me would also be Parenthood. I use it, without intention, all the time. 11/10 would recommend.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    city living, hands down
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Cats & dogs. I love pets so much that the game would feel empty without them.
    Pets and seasons were the two packs I waited for since I started playing Sims 4. I've had mixed feelings about Seasons, though.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    So far it is Discover University for me with Vampires second.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Seasons.
    He/Him
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited November 2019
    Island Living for the mermaids and Realm of Magic for the spellcasters. Now, if we could have fairies, my supernaturals would be complete.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    It used to be Get together, but now it is Island Living. Love the world, love swimming and boating and the conservationist's global policies ability can really make a difference in gameplay.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Get to Work
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Get Together and Seasons are pretty much tied and whenever asked I'll just pick the one I feel is better that day. Today my pick is Get Together.