Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible Online Dating Hint in Discover University

This happened yesterday in my game after switching households.

Comments

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Why is the husband meeting people online? Hahahahaa
    Jokes aside though that could be related to "chat online" which has been a thing forever.
    If it is a hint I hope it's a romance pack we're getting lol
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If it mentions the romance festival, wouldn't this be related to City Living? Friends sometimes invite you to the CL festivals, right?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    It seems to me as though they picked a random scnario (met someone online), with a random sim in your relationship panel, which ended up being the spouse. But maybe you can dig some cool storytelling out of that ^^
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited November 2019
    Dijktafone wrote: »
    It seems to me as though they picked a random scnario (met someone online), with a random sim in your relationship panel, which ended up being the spouse. But maybe you can dig some cool storytelling out of that ^^

No the spouse I sent to uni was the one that met a sim online. He's very happy with his wife and doesn't cheat on her. I still think this is hinting to a romanced based Gamepack as I've never seen that text till I installed DU.
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited November 2019
    deleted
    y'all got bread?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I want to see it so I hope you are right.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Maybe. Speaking of romance, I have a sim in my dorm that keeps bringing heart shaped cookies and making everyone flirty.....
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    That text is from City Living. I've had sims receive it well before DU came out.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Not that I remember them all but this just sounds like any of the generic City Living festival invites.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I know it's not a huge feature, but I've been asking for online dating since forever. I really liked it in Sims 3.

I hope that's a hint, but I don't think so.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I have seen it before, I think its a CL feature that a sim tries to match you with someone they know.
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    edited November 2019
    I think that the "met someone on line" was just random. I had a sim call up my sim saying a friend sugested he call and ask her out. This was before Uni.