The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 new Pack non official exit poll

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I knew arts and craft would win🥴👀
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    Arts and Crafts first, Happy Haunts second. A CLOSE second. I like pretty much all the potential aspects from both. I hope they both end up getting made.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    none of the above
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Honestly, it was a tough choice as all of the options were fairly decent. Ended up voting on Happy Haunts as my first choice with Arts and Crafts as my second choice. I have to wonder how the potential vegan trait would differ gameplay-wise from vegetarian trait...Can food preferences/dietary preferences/requirements really be considered personality traits? Lol.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,336 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I went for Happy Haunts myself. It will blend in with some of the other content such as vampires, aliens, etc for adding interesting events in storytelling.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts and Crafts
    Initially I was going to vote Happy Haunts 100% because of the theme in general. I absolutely LOVE the theme, the added gameplay/items/careers. If it weren't for Arts & Crafts feeling a little more fleshed out, I would have voted for HH. I personally don't care for ghosts as they are currently in-game, so the spirit board (which I LOVE) gameplay isn't really huge for me, and neither is the ghost hunting career... that seems a little weird since ghosts can be a playable lifestate lol. The freelance reaper career COULD be cool but I'd need to know more info. Overall I liked MORE options from the Arts & Crafts list than I did Happy Haunts.

Ideally, they could create both Happy Haunts AND Arts & Crafts - HH as a SP and A&C as a patch would be wonderful in my opinion :) Will that happen? Probably not... but I can hope lol.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    I've been hoping for a pottery wheel for a long time now. The psychic freelance career might be fun, but but I think it might be a play it and forget it kind of thing.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I really, really want to reap sims.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I voted arts and crafts first then every other one happy haunts last - happy haunts could be a ghost disaster. I have enough issues with ghost now I don't need more spawning. I really can't see me playing that style of game.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Science and Tech
    Welp. Looks like my nerdy sims aren’t getting cool new stuff.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member
    Happy Haunts
    A&C is not to beat, boring as it will probably be. Knitting!!!
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,179 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I already missed out on having a fun pack just because everyone else wanted "Laundry Day" I refuse to let Happy Haunts die. I CAN'T FEAR THE REAPER, I MUST BE THE REAPER!
  • simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    Happy Haunts
    My favorite was Happy haunts because I love every aspect of it, but arts and crafts is a close second since I love when my sims can make their own decor (like in sims 2 freetime).
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    where is the official vote?? did it happen already?
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Happy Haunts
    keekee53 wrote: »

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Arts and Crafts was second.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Arts and Crafts
    IceyJ wrote: »
    keekee53 wrote: »

thank you :)
    edited November 2019
    Arts and Crafts
    I went with Arts and Crafts even though I would rather do Happy Haunts. I just know my other household tab would be flooded with random Ghosts instead of pulling from other played Sim family members. I don't want to deal with it. I am already dealing with millions of sulanis and city living spawns.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited November 2019
    Arts and Crafts
    was leaning towards happy haunts but gave in for arts and crafts for the hopes of something for my elders.

would not mind happy haunts winning though, either way i'll be happy.
  • zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    Fun tech
    fun tech & happy haunts sound so cool to me. a hologram buddy? mini golf? grim reaper career?? pokémon go??? count me in.

honestly, the idea of arts & crafts doesn't excite me like it does everyone else. the only concepts from a&c that sound remotely fun are pottery and the glass blowing.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    I want my sims to be able to make clothing
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Science and Tech
    I want normal sized telescopes and microscopes in the game... I'm sick of having to place an observatory in the backyard that takes up like 1/4 of the entire yard... same goes for the microscope.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I voted for HH mainly because I love every concept shown for it, but also because: the science one has things I think should be patched into the BG (Smaller microscope and telescope, like seriously why should I have to pay for a smaller version of something they should've did in the first place.), Self-care is very similar to spa day for me and I don't enjoy that pack very much, arts and crafts is mundane and I mostly play historical or low tech saves so I don't need any more techy stuff.

fingers crossed HH wins!
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    Occult players are pretty single-minded, whereas the rest of us are a little more scattered as far as what we want in the game, but the Arts & Crafts theme seems to be popular - probably because it adds something we haven't already got. That said, the fortune teller and ouija board would be fun for anyone.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Happy Haunts for me, I’d love that Grim Reaper career.
    I am a proud console Simmer!