Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited November 2019
    Natalia: My story? Oh boy. So, my parents split up when I was a toddler, and my dad had full custody of me. I had a normal life until I became a teenager, when my dad and I moved to Windenburg when I was in 11th Grade. My dad fell in love with the neighbor, got married, and now I have a step mom and three step brothers! Anyways, I graduated high school, went to university, and it was... a lot more stressful than I anticipated. I worked my butt off with a full class load all term, and then died in a robotics accident a few hours before the term ended. However, I didn't want to leave my family behind, especially my dad, so I made a deal with the Grim Reaper. He said that I could stay in the Land of the Living, but as a ghost, but only if I dated him. I agreed. So, I dropped out of university, and I'm living at home now. I'm using the wishing well in the backyard to gather ingredients for ambrosia while my stepmom is working on her gourmet cooking skill. Hopefully, I'll be alive again soon! As for my situation with Grim, he's quite erratic, but actually not that bad. Long story short, my (after)life is a mess.

Who do you live with?
    Post edited by Simtown15 on
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited November 2019
    Redact, mistake
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    no jobs,just keep painting for money
    edited November 2019
    Anders: I live alone, unless my cow plant counts.

Same question: who do you live with, if anyone?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tabitha: "I live with my wife and our two children. Do you spend a lot of time outdoors?"
    edited November 2019
    Anders: As much as I can, because I Love the Outdoors. Lucky thing, since I spent my teens sleeping out in the open when I wasn't couch-surfing. It wouldn't have been so bad, except it was cold and rainy because it was springtime in Windenberg. Not the greatest season to be outdoors all the time in, but better than winter. Even now, that money is no object, I still have a very tiny A-frame house with glass walls, just to protect my electronics and have a restroom, but I even keep my bed outdoors under the deep eaves (to keep it dry).

What's your favorite hobby?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    Playing piano and violin

What are your traits?
    Hypochondriac :p
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Sylvia: I love my family, and id say im pretty outgoing and good!

Do you have kids?
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

Anders Johansen: No, no kids. My love life has been rocky at best, and I guess I'm a bit of a loner despite being famous. Being famous makes it almost worse, because I get too much of people as part of my career, and then when I go home, I just want to be alone. Partying with other celebs was fun at first, but waking up feeling disabled, not sure what I did or with whom, is in the long run, just a more destructive way to be lonely. And being "friends" with other celebrities, even though they are about my only friendship and dating pool, is dicey, because everyone has an agenda.

The idea of having a family sounds like a dream of the future I might have had once, if I had had time to think about it. Thanks for asking this. I'll let the idea sit on the back burner for a while. Maybe I could consider adopting, but I think raising a child without a partner sounds like frozen hades on a stick.

Maybe I can get myself abducted by aliens or something?

Speaking of which, have any of you ever been abducted, and if so, what was it like?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Delilah: I was going to take out the trash when it happened. I can’t remember much about it, but it left me feeling all weird. When I got back I felt like it had been days since I had seen my family. I still sometimes wonder if my husband being alien had something to do with it.

(Delilah was my first and only abduction. I wasn’t even trying to get abducted, nor did I do any of the things that increased the chance of it)
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    ^ you forgot the question, happens to me all the time)
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    My bad, sorry!

Since we are on the subject of abductions, have any of you ever got pregnant from one?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    edited November 2019
    Speaking as Daxton Villareal (son of Sofia Bjernsberg and Max Villareal): I did. It would have helped if they had sent me back with a "what to expect when you're a man expecting an alien baby" book or something. I had no idea what was happening to me. I thought I was dying when labor started, and headed to the ER. If I had known it was me having an alien baby and there was nothing to be afraid of, I would have stayed home, rather than be hooked up to machines and made into some kind of medical experiment.

So, I was able to breastfeed, and raising Daxis was really cool and interesting. Good thing she was independent-minded, and grew up with other adults and kids, because I couldn't be her everything. I sometimes wish I could contact Head Pollination Technician Number whaterver-it-was, have her be part of our kid's life.

But I don't know whether I'm cut out for the stable marriage-and-kids life. So far, I never had the chance to find out. But recently, a girl I practically helped raise (no relation, but I'm good friends with her family) aged up, and practically jumped on me. She knew what she wanted, and well...how could I deny chemistry? I could imagine us raising a kid together if that's what she wanted, but I could just as easily see her leaving as suddenly as she came, when she wants someone else. I'm open to life, because it's been good so far, and worrying about the future too much just robs us of the present. I have enjoyed every moment of making love to beautiful women who wanted me too, and walking away from those opportunities would take a lot, for me.

So...how do you like to party?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited November 2019
    Ivy - Yesturday i went to my friend Olivia's birthday party. It was pretty... Meh. Thats really the only party i've attended. (edited because i said ivy went to ivy's party, she didnt attend her own party. Successfully changed it to olivia's.)

Do you have a computer?
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ellie: Of course! Ever since Tomax left, I've been working an office job with at-home assignments that I need a computer for. Moon, my oldest daughter, is always sneaking in there. But her birthday is coming up, so maybe I'll get her one of her own.

what is your profession?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Anders: I made my fame with singing first. It was the only thing I could do for money they'd throw, that didn't cost anything because my instrument was already in me. Eventually I learned to play guitar, but it was mainly to accompany the singing. I also got into music production and get some nice royalties now. Acting is my current thing, because my fame allowed me to sail past the grind of paying dues and right into big roles, and it's a lot of fun (but a lot of hard work and prep, too).

What town did you start out in? Willow Creek? Windenberg? Oasis Springs? Other?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tabitha: “I was born in Windenburg, on the island. I’ve lived my entire life there. Do/Did you get along with your parents?
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Napalm: Parents? You mean armorer? How can I know. I heard that I once an incendiary bomb, and I truned into fairy accidentally. I have two acquaintances who same as me, one of them once an assault rifle, another once a dismantled explosive, we were all picked up by someone. But now I haven't live with them, I live with two born-living beings who similar to them.

Tell me your secret
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    edited December 2019
    Claire: Ok, ok, fine. I'm a spell caster!
    What would you do if you were trapped in a room with only father winter?
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Adria: Fight him for presents! Those kids can PLUM off, all the gifts shall be mine!!! 😈

(Oh Adria, such a charmer... 🙃)

Did you ever get into a fight?
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • dneilldneill Posts: 33 Member
    Just for fun! Mainly on Prank Day.

Have you ever been on a vacation?
    Anders: Funny you should ask! I was really feeling jaded. Global Superstar, money not a problem, still have that plumming Cow Plant to deal with though, wish I could sell it! It swallowed me but spat me out, and it was disgusting. I can't let it starve, but wish it would just reach the end of its lifespan already. Anyway, I needed to just get away, so I went on a little trip to this place called Glimmerbrook, sort of enjoyed the quaint little pub there (paparazzi were swarming), and then took a midnight stroll to walk it off.

A little weekend trip turned into an exciting vacation adventure, because at the end of a long walk, there was this gleaming glittery archway, and when I went through it, I was surrounded by people in odd clothing, all cheering (the celebrity thing) and before I knew it, I was a student of Untamed Magic! I'm hanging out, learning a lot, and having a lot of fun, even found a Phoenix familiar I named QuetzalFuego. Not sure when I'm getting back to Windenberg, but it's tempting to stay here instead. So it has been a great vacation, of sorts. Just not sure how I could ever go back home and feel complete. My life was pretty empty, there.

Have you ever raised a Cow Plant?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    Anders: Funny you should ask! I was really feeling jaded. Global Superstar, money not a problem, still have that plumming Cow Plant to deal with though, wish I could sell it! It swallowed me but spat me out, and it was disgusting. I can't let it starve, but wish it would just reach the end of its lifespan already. Anyway, I needed to just get away, so I went on a little trip to this place called Glimmerbrook, sort of enjoyed the quaint little pub there (paparazzi were swarming), and then took a midnight stroll to walk it off.

A little weekend trip turned into an exciting vacation adventure, because at the end of a long walk, there was this gleaming glittery archway, and when I went through it, I was surrounded by people in odd clothing, all cheering (the celebrity thing) and before I knew it, I was a student of Untamed Magic! I'm hanging out, learning a lot, and having a lot of fun, even found a Phoenix familiar I named QuetzalFuego. Not sure when I'm getting back to Windenberg, but it's tempting to stay here instead. So it has been a great vacation, of sorts. Just not sure how I could ever go back home and feel complete. My life was pretty empty, there.

Have you ever raised a Cow Plant?

No I havent but i did have a kid that grew up to be a toddler i dont take care of it anymore

What do you think of the person in front of the computer

Anders: I don't usually think much about myself when I'm at the computer. Usually I'm editing video content, replying to followers' messages, checking trends, etc. because royalties are passive income. But when I do think about myself, I realize I'm not getting any younger, and my youth stank, so these are the best years of my life. I need a change. Thinking of moving to Glimmerbrook maybe. Or maybe get rid of this property and get a penthouse in San Myshuno.

What's on your bucket list?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    Carlie: I don't really have bucket list but if I did I would love to travel to San Myshuno when I get older. I can't really right now since I live with my parents in the country. They aren't big fans of the city. They just wouldn't like to see me get hurt.

Do you believe we are all in a simulation? :#
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087