Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Voted Stuff Pack - Let's do this again!

Comments

• happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Oh PLEEEAAAAAASSSE Happy Haunts! Please please please please! I love all the stuff SO MUCH! Haunted house, ghost hunter, psychic, seance, you can be grim--Omg. I will be so sad if it's not Happy Haunts. The others don't excite me anywhere near as much. Sorry, I just had to let that out. Let out some steam, lol.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    happygurl wrote: »
    Oh PLEEEAAAAAASSSE Happy Haunts! Please please please please! I love all the stuff SO MUCH! Haunted house, ghost hunter, psychic, seance, you can be grim--Omg. I will be so sad if it's not Happy Haunts. The others don't excite me anywhere near as much. Sorry, I just had to let that out. Let out some steam, lol.

I know how you feel lol :s
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    But you will have only one of these features.
    happygurl wrote: »

• SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    When will the results be announced?
  • secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    Arts and crafts sounded quite boring - I'd expected that to be my favourite but wasn't wanting folksy stuff. The self care sounds great - fitting in nicely with gardening and cooking.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    My top choice is definitely Happy Haunts, with Arts & Crafts being a close second. Then Self-Care Routines, Fun Tech and Science & Technology. I really hope if Happy Haunts wins, that Arts & Crafts becomes a game pack with many more hobbies.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    edited November 2019
    Reading the descriptions while taking the survey, I got a bit skeptical about Happy Haunts. The ghosts in this game aren't that good and I fear that a stuff pack with this theme won't be as amazing as everyone thinks right now? I don't know, I was quite enthusiastic about the Happy Haunts theme when the guru's presented it but reading the information you had to choose from in the survey got me worried. I honestly don't see this turning out good with the current sim-ghosts and the way our sims react to those.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Okay after reading the in-depth descriptions I put Happy Haunts at 1, Arts & Crafts 2 and Science & Tech at 3. Simply because the Science stuff sounds like gameplay wise it would be less interesting .. but I don't really want A&C to win. I'd love most of the Happy Haunts stuff though! :)
  • amithyst32amithyst32 Posts: 8 New Member
    there is different things i want from each one.i really can't decide between any of them really.although i was also hoping they would have a sleepover pack so we could have those bunk beds,trundle beds,futons,and roll a way beds i was hoping for.js.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited November 2019
    amithyst32 wrote: »
    there is different things i want from each one.i really can't decide between any of them really.although i was also hoping they would have a sleepover pack so we could have those bunk beds,trundle beds,futons,and roll a way beds i was hoping for.js.

Now that would've gotten my vote!
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I want and need Happy Haunts. More careers (some new ones) and ways to interact with ghosts and other sims, not just one sim activities which we already have a lot of.

This goes well with my occult/witch and goth sims. Plus we never got to play as the grim reaper before. Just imagine what we can do?! I hope we can actually affect the lives of sims-like we can decide if we want to bring them back or not. It can add a lot of meaning to the game. Now this is actually something new. We had hobbies and all that before.

I'm worried realists will outweigh us whimsical simmers and we won't get ghost stuff pack.

On the bright side, it does seem really popular. In the worst case scenario that it doesn't win, doesn't mean they would scrap everything completely. The best we can do is vote and make our voices heard.
  • snw616snw616 Posts: 1 New Member
    Honestly, the only ones I could see myself actually using is Happy Haunts and Arts & Crafts. All the other choices feel so...boring to me? Like nothing really new to the game or ground breaking. And can you imagine sending your little sims off to a hard day's work of reaping??? Or having haunted houses?? That'd be so cute! I'm definitely voting for Happy Haunts but if Arts & Crafts wins, I'd also be happy.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    So when are we getting the results?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Phelix52Phelix52 Posts: 9 New Member
    Happy haunts hands down no need to discuss it further by far the best one specially if they decide to add the sliding bookcase door like in the sims 3 supernatural which would be so awesome because I was hoping they add it in the realm of magic but didnt so that should definitely be on of the items for the pack
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    One aspect is lacking in surveys like this. Whether we'll be enough interested to actually buy the pack we help decide. Like, I would like a transportable telescope, fine. But it's not enough to have me buy a stuff pack.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 74 Member
    I also voted. Was a lot to read but I liked the style they did this survey in. Gave my decisions a lot of thought. Now i wait and see what will come of it... I could get used to these kind of surveys 😁👍 Probably even for GP and EP probably not about the whole pack but which objects or functionalities we want to have. Or hair-styles....
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I was torn between the Fun tech and Happy Haunts. Both are good ideas but if I'm really going all in, Gotta go with Happy Haunts because the Paranormal.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    edited November 2019
    In the actual voting, I saw more information about the packs and changed my mind, and actually voted for the health pack !!! Because so much food options! This is the kitchen pack I wanted! Also I'm glad we could tell which features we liked the most. I upvoted everything that had to do with food.
  • SavvyTeddySavvyTeddy Posts: 1 New Member
    I vote for Arts and Crafts! Could you look into other crafts as well like Stained Glass or making soap that gives you different moodlets based on the ingredients or Bath bombs that can change the color of your bath water and give a moodlet? Maybe make new interactions where you can sell those products in your own store?

I love the idea of more active careers like the grim reaper or the psychic career!
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    I voted for Arts and Crafts as my #1 too. Realism for the win! :3
  • FragDoll06FragDoll06 Posts: 1 New Member
    Really to be honest Arts and Crafts pack would be cool, just like sims 2. I would like there to have a sewing machine, and probably a career in more of the arts that interaction (freelancing). but...ohh would be cool to add a vacuum cleaner idk. just ideas. but I'm a fashion designer who plays sims and would like to have something with sewing clothes.
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 46 Member
    Did anyone find completing the survey a pain? I struggled to rank the different aspects. They should have just done a table where you choose one of the bubbles that correspond to the 1 to 5 scale.
  • SimGuruFrostSimGuruFrost Posts: 55 SimGuru (retired)
    edited November 2019
    So when are we getting the results?

We're aiming for roughly 1 week after each voting period ends.
  • humanafterallhumanafterall Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm very excited for the new community voting project! All of the themes sound awesome, especially the haunted and art stuff! Also, more ways to use harvestables would be great.

I have one big complaint, and it's with what's included in the STEM stuff. Portable/smaller microscopes and telescopes should have existed since Sims 4 was initially released. There's no reason that every Sims generation before this one should have a telescope that takes up 4 squares, while an observatory in Sims 4 takes up like 9! And the microscope takes up what, 6 or 8? So it's just annoying that now we will have to potentially pay for an object in a Stuff Pack that should have been smaller to begin with, and included in the base game.

I hope EAxis reads this!
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Where am I supposed to click to vote? I see only a page telling me about the upcoming vote. What am I missing? Thanks for any help! (I am signed into the site so that's not the problem.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top