Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't get Nectary/Jean Necteaux/Isael adventure

I have a single Sim, visa level 3, high skill levels on tons of skills including nectar-making and every time I send her to France, the adventure board gives her nothing. Not even the "busy work" adventures. She has completed all tombs in France except the Nectary/Jean Necteaux/Isael.

I'm just looking for the Nectary Research opportunity and it never comes up. I have the Master Controller mod, but otherwise no other mods. I have had the Sim wait until the next day to try the adventure board, go home and come back - all to no avail.

How can I get the Nectary Research opportunity?

Comments

• clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited July 2012
    All you can do is wait... that adventure is very rare, but still obtainable, even with the adventure board glitch (in fact, I got it yesterday with the adventure board glitch).

Are you sure you have finished all the tombs? Tuatha's Garden (the island), Smuggler's Caverns (place on the other side of the Forgotten Burial Mound), and the other Forgotten Burial Mound tomb (yes, there are actually 3 tombs in the Forgotten Burial Mound)?
  • PuppyKattPuppyKatt Posts: 1 New Member
    I was so much looking forward to finding out what secrets the Nectary holds. I finally got the quest, but cannot finish, because when I click on the sarcophagus I get the options to Hide or to view. This game is badly bugged, and I tried moving the coffin, using build/buy on this lot cheat, and there is no way that I will ever get the recipe. EA, I have played this game for many years, and if you cannot/will not fix it so that we can complete the quests, then shame on you, and I will sell every single (a couple of hundred) EA game that I have, and never, ever come back to EA Games. This is disgraceful that you take our mega bucks, and sit back and laugh at us while you count your fortunes.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top