The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    To be a singer.

What is something someone could do to win your heart?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Confess their attraction toward me.

Least favourite meme?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Used to think I had answers to that, but now, I realize that doing what you most love, for money, somehow sucks the soul out of it and makes it an obligation, and takes it away from being a pure muse, so I'm no longer sure I'd want to turn my truest passions into jobs. But doing something I merely like, and getting paid for it, sounds good. So... math tutor, or language coach sound like good candidates.

@Dekay being so lean that ab muscles show fully isn't necessarily a reasonable goal for everyone. Orthorexia isn't a healthy state of mind, and if you had to live your life obsessing over every bite you took in, to achieve a certain look, it might be a Pyrrhic victory. But if pushups are hard despite arm and leg strength, you may have a weak core and back which could pose injury risk. Start by just holding yourself in pushup position til you're shaking (so long as your back is healthy) and do that a few times a day. Once that gets easier, pushups should be doable, and they are great for your core if done correctly.

Have you ever had a lucid dream?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I have them constantly. I managed to learn how to control my dreams.

Where do you live?
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Used to think I had answers to that, but now, I realize that doing what you most love, for money, somehow plum the soul out of it and makes it an obligation, and takes it away from being a pure muse, so I'm no longer sure I'd want to turn my truest passions into jobs. But doing something I merely like, and getting paid for it, sounds good. So... math tutor, or language coach sound like good candidates.

Dekay being so lean that ab muscles show fully isn't necessarily a reasonable goal for everyone. Orthorexia isn't a healthy state of mind, and if you had to live your life obsessing over every bite you took in, to achieve a certain look, it might be a Pyrrhic victory. But if pushups are hard despite arm and leg strength, you may have a weak core and back which could pose injury risk. Start by just holding yourself in pushup position til you're shaking (so long as your back is healthy) and do that a few times a day. Once that gets easier, pushups should be doable, and they are great for your core if done correctly.

Have you ever had a lucid dream?

Thanks, I shall try that with the pushup. I've also tried doing negative push ups which have helped me get better form and confidence. I feel like I'm always scared to do a pushup cuz I'm afraid I will fall on my face. LOL.
    I have them constantly. I managed to learn how to control my dreams.

Where do you live?

Singapore.

Do you have plants in your house?
    832XG3D.gif
    Unfortunately, the only plants I can have right now are confined to a terrarium because we have too many plumming budgies, and we keep only plants that won't harm the birds, but without protection, the birds eat the plants down to the soil! Despite being fed opulently. We have to keep two of them, one who survived spastic foot paralysis and needs handicapped accommodations for feeding, and his boyfriend, because they are flock animals and should never be without another of their kind. But the rest will have to be adopted out.

How'd you wind up in Singapore? Or were you born there?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited November 2019
    I was born in Singapore. :)I like how you asked that question knowing that I would answer it even tho some other random simmer could be next. XD

What is your ethnicity?
    832XG3D.gif
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Caucasian. I guess? Although I prefer mutt. xD

What is your favorite past time?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

edited November 2019
    I don't even know anymore. I can't plug my guitar into an amp til I get a minor repair done, and lifting has been mothballed til I see about the bad headaches and what my health situation is. Cooking, once such a part of my life, is something I'd gladly do without now if I could.
    TS4 held my fascination for a good while, but for some reason I have been just putting it down more than picking it up.

@DeKay sorry about that if it bothered you or if it broke the rules of the game.

Got it! My favorite pastime is listening to music. And when I get the chance, shooting pool/playing billiards.

What is your least favorite activity, that you find you have to do anyway?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • zanyshanezanyshane Posts: 62 Member
    @Nushnushganay thanks for the question. I hope that you're having a good day today and I'm thinking of you for your health. :)

My least favorite activity is often washing dishes. :s I often hate it because I will spend so many minutes handwashing the same dish! Luckily, I do have a dish washer. Now only if the people I live with would rinse their dishes and put them in the dishwasher. ๐Ÿ‘€

Do you feel like any neighborhoods in The Sims 4 resemble places you see in real life?
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Not really, but there is an area in the city I live in that's called Willow Creek.

Least favourite meme?
    I don't even know anymore. I can't plug my guitar into an amp til I get a minor repair done, and lifting has been mothballed til I see about the bad headaches and what my health situation is. Cooking, once such a part of my life, is something I'd gladly do without now if I could.
    TS4 held my fascination for a good while, but for some reason I have been just putting it down more than picking it up.

DeKay sorry about that if it bothered you or if it broke the rules of the game.

Got it! My favorite pastime is listening to music. And when I get the chance, shooting pool/playing billiards.

What is your least favorite activity, that you find you have to do anyway?

Oh no. It doesn't bother me at all. Haha. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    MMX wrote: ยป
    Not really, but there is an area in the city I live in that's called Willow Creek.

Least favourite meme?

Harambe. My friend keeps on posting me Harambe memes and tagging me on Facebook till this day. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Fav Sesame Street character?
    832XG3D.gif
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Oscar :D
    Oscar.png

Least favorite music genre?
    Country. Well, either that or Reggae but there's always a couple of songs from those genres that I also like. To me, there is no such thing as a bad genre, only bad songs. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

What's your fav thing about this Sims forum?
    832XG3D.gif
    How friendly and interesting people are here, and how it's okay to be silly, or dark, or whatever people are.

Country is also my least favorite genre, with the provision that, as you said, there are no bad genres really, just bad songs. For me rap is next, even though I love some examples of that genre, because a significant segment of rap sounds like someone ignorant is shouting obscenities in my face, which makes me want to knock their teeth down their throat. Still, country gets the title of worst, because I would rather be offended, than bored to death.

What do you have planned for today?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Gonna try to get my frames for my glasses. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fav time of the day?
    832XG3D.gif
    Lately 9 pm my time because it means I am home and not having to do work :D

Which Sims 4 pack would you eliminate from your collection if you had to get rid of one?
    Luxury Stuff Pack.

What is your hair color?
    832XG3D.gif
    My hair color is a real debate! :D I say auburn, but I have had multiple people all say brown, red, and blonde in the same room with the same lighting. I wonder if I could create a sim where that's also true (but probs not because of the limited color wheel).

What Sims 4 world/neighborhood would you live in if you had to live in the Sims "dimension"?

Probably Windenberg. San Myshuno if I were filthy rich. Great question!

If you had to be one of the townies, which one would you be, and why?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Candy Behr, cuz her waist size is goals. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Actually it looks too small when she's not wearing her jacket. But the size when she's wearing her jacket is perfect to me.

Do you have a birth mark?
    832XG3D.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Nope.

Do you have a sunburn as you're typing this?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• rileyandjacobrileyandjacob Posts: 42 Member
    Nope.

What's your favorite movie?
    @Dekay , Candy Behr is certainly eye-candy, but you're right, if you look up close, she'd have to have had some ribs removed at the bottom to achieve that unnatural shape. But my Sims have appreciated her from the rearview on the dancefloor, more than was strictly necessary B)
    I think the reason for the unnatural shapes is like with a barbie doll, when things are smaller they have to be more exaggerated to give the same impression or suggestion of ideal physical forms, to make an impact. That's my guess, anyway.

Favorite movie would be Young Frankenstein. Saw it for the first time as a kid, at an outdoor theater where you sit on the grass or bring a folding chair. Didn't get a lot of the jokes then, but it's still good today.

What's the first memory you have?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Big Momma's House.

Do you get hungry easily?
    832XG3D.gif