Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the requirement to the different scholarship?

Like how many skills do you need, and how far in your job for one and so. Anyone know? My sims have like NO money and need the scholarship.

Comments

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Like how many skills do you need, and how far in your job for one and so. Anyone know? My sims have like NO money and need the scholarship.
    Thats one scholarship if your have no money and sometimes you can get one for where you live.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Dida_QuickswitchDida_Quickswitch Posts: 290 Member
    Noone knows any more about this?
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    edited November 2019
    Let me find the site that has the info... but the scholarships start at skill level 3, then you get a bump at 5 and 9... but even if you have those levels it’s not guaranteed you’ll be granted the scholarship. At least in my sim’s case. It simply makes you eligible to apply.

Ah, here we go... it’s under “skill-based scholarships list”
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/discoveruniversity/degrees.php
    Do you know if I can reapply for a scholarship? I applied for a lot when I was a young teen and didn't have many skill points and only got 1 from being poor. Can I reapply later when she turns YA or something? Because nothing is coming up now. You should be able to reapply for skill based scholarship. May bee with a week delay or something.
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    Also, you can take out a loan to go if you have no money
    Carls site says you get to reapply after 7 days, but I applied for the first scholarships int he fall, it's now summer and still I can't reapply. Do I have to transit to YA to be able to reapply? ( use cc mods to make longer life spawn).
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited November 2019
    This should help you, @Dida_Quickswitch:
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/discoveruniversity/degrees.php

You can also click on each degree to see what skills and qualities make you more likely to be accepted into the Distinguished Degree program.

edit: sorry, I just saw someone else already gave you this link 🙂