Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Later, Shine and Roddy went over to the Cantina. Shine walked over to the bar. 'Hello Shine! Can I get you anything?' Carla Robles asked. 'I'll have the special, please' Shine replied:
    11-09-19_8-27-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Coming right up! Take a seat!' Carla said, preparing the drink:
    11-09-19_8-27-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine took a sip. 'Ahh, that hits the spot!' she said:
    11-09-19_8-27-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Glad you like it!' Carla Robles said, smiling. 'So, where are you from?' she asked. We're from Brindleton Bay. My husband, my daughter and my youngest son are currently at home. My husband is the son of Advarius Furystrykar, an instrumental genius who is well known' Shine replied, smiling:
    11-09-19_8-27-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's really awesome! What does your husband do, career-wise?' Carla asked:
    11-09-19_8-27-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'He's the Chief Sustainability Officer for the Mua Pel'am conservation team. Although, from my last call home, I could tell that he's been feeling the workload is too much. Oh yeah, my husband is Benjamin Furystrykar, and we fell in love as kids' Shine said:
    11-09-19_8-27-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'My advice is this, call him in a bit, and ask him what's on his mind' Carla said, putting a hand on Shine's shoulder. 'I think I'll do that, thank you Carla' Shine said. Meanwhile, Roddy talked to a tourist, and made a new friend:
    11-09-19_8-28-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_8-28-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_8-28-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A bit later, Shine dialled Benjamin's number:
    11-09-19_8-31-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello, my fair maiden, is everything ok?' Benjamin asked. 'I think I should be asking that question honey' Shine said:
    11-09-19_8-31-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin sighed. 'To tell you the truth, I'm struggling with the workload. I'm feeling like I'm not enjoying it as much as I used to' he said:
    11-09-19_8-31-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, whatever decision you take, honey, it's yours alone to make. And I'll still love you' Shine said, comforting her husband over the phone:
    11-09-19_8-31-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, my fair maiden. You're always there for me, and I'm always there for you' Benjamin said, feeling at ease. 'You're welcome, honey!' Shine said, cheerfully. After saying goodbye, she ended the call.

Oh boy, spoiler time.
    Outside the Cantina, Roddy had found another tourist to talk to:
    11-09-19_8-34-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_8-34-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Who in return, gave him a hug:
    11-09-19_8-34-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_8-34-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back inside the cantina, Carla and Shine chatted. 'Is it ok if I give your son a kiss on the cheek? He's so adorable!' Carla asked:
    11-09-19_8-37-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Of course, go ahead, Carla!' Shine said, smiling. 'Thank you!' Carla replied, beaming:
    11-09-19_8-37-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Outside, Roddy saw Carla walking towards him:
    11-09-19_8-42-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello Carla! Nice dress!' Roddy said, curtseying. 'Hello Roddy! Thank you!' Carla replied. She gave him a kiss on the cheek:
    11-09-19_8-43-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_8-43-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy giggled. 'I couldn't resist. You're very adorable!' Carla said:
    11-09-19_8-44-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I don't mind, Carla! I'm used to being covered in smooches!' Roddy said, smiling. Carla then gave her newest friend a big hug:
    11-09-19_8-44-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I hope to see you next time we visit, Carla' Roddy said. 'Same here, Roddy!' Carla replied:
    11-09-19_8-44-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy and Shine said goodbye to Carla and headed back to Hillview Hideaway.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Today, Esmé and Charlie settled into their new home. Garden Essence in Willow Creek. A great house for Esmé, who is a professional florist.
    Their interior got an upgrade, as did their garden which is now the perfect place for Esme's work!

n1pXRSg.png

This flower room that's in the Sims 4's premade rooms section is actually very nice. Esmé is already spending more time in her workspace than in the rest of the house. 😅

xFlYnyl.png

New house, new baby! Charlie and Esmé are expecting a new addition to the family. They're both very excited about it. 😁

9AZy2lC.png

Esmé was invited to her friend Cassidy Pancake's birthday party. As a teenager, Esmé had a crush on Cassidy but unfortunately for Esmé, any of her flirts were futile. Seems Cassidy isn't interested in women. 😅 Regardless, they're still great friends!

FZToFnV.png

After the birthday party, Charlie asked Esmé out on a date. He proposed!

xvG8UI6.png

So congrats to Charlie and Esmé. Things are looking great for them. 🥰
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Didn't manage any coherent gameplay today.
    Lucas got abducted by aliens on his wedding night - luckily no babies, they are not ready :sweat_smile:
    Met Vladislaus Straud V on the campus at night - Vlad's (adopted) grandson.
    X11xXhW.jpg
    He's a teen, so I guess he's learning about Foxbury?
    Or feeding...
    Hope he eats the flirty girl!
    edited November 2019
    The pair got back to Hillview Hideaway safely. Roddy had gotten ready for bed, as had Shine. Shine gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-09-19_8-56-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_8-57-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches. 'Thank you for the lipstick smooches, mummy!' he said, still blushing, but smiling brightly:
    11-09-19_8-58-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-09-19_8-59-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, sweetie!' she said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-09-19_8-59-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy climbed into bed, and fell asleep instantly. Shine came and tucked him in:
    11-09-19_9-02-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She gave Roddy several more big smooches on his face:
    11-09-19_9-02-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_9-03-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Have dreams, filled with princesses and kisses, sweetie!' Shine whispered:
    11-09-19_9-03-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She herself then got into bed:
    11-09-19_9-03-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers

Well, ok then. Interesting face you're pulling there, Shine!...Oh jeez, I wish I had angled the camera better! Quick, Spoiler!
    11-09-19_9-01-34%25C2%25A0PM.png

Oh yeah, I discovered that the augmentation mod meant that Shine's necklace wasn't being shown in its full glory. And it appears only that necklace has that issue. I think (and it was a nice one too!). That necklace was one of the Luxury Party SP necklaces.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited November 2019
    House warming party at Charlie & Esmé's new house! With a balloon fight and barbecue grilled chicken.
    Finally, it was nice weather after three days of rain and thunderstorms. 🌞

1K9ln9d.png

Also I suspect these may be more babies than just one. Birth can be anytime now so I'll update in a bit. 😁
    While grilling, Esmé reached cooking level 10! \o/

AXOlL2m.png

Update: Not multiples! Charlie and Esmé now have a daughter. Her name is Annie Wooley. Welcome, Annie!

7Ez0vR5.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    Ryan's tried to befriend people in his dorm, but the majority of them are snakes and have been saying snide things about him via the notes system. He confronted some guy called Danny about this and the conversation didn't go well at all:
    LsQ2bZi.png

This professor haaaates him, she autonomously was rude to him at a bar and when he went to the gym on Saturday she beelined to him and was rude again:
    YKWF8PW.png

Feeling's mutual, tbh:
    PdRZMdq.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @Becka28 Yeah, Briella looks lovely, lol but she's a little campus terror. Always running off to munch necks. She's not terribly popular with the other students and I don't think it's because she sits by herself :D
    Also the graphics for Jessica actually look really neat c:

(Still writing, no playing. Someday I'll return. Lol)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,846 Member
    edited November 2019
    kay so I'm doing this about the last minutes I have before work but awesomes out all the same, I was playing a bunch with Imani trying to test out a mod and it didn't work but I wasn't having issues otherwise so thought I'd wait. Then I decided last bit of play time to switch to Uni instead.
    rRpimieh.png I woke them up to take care of needs and Mickey tried to cook and set the stove on fire, look how Cori appears to be accusing her and maybe their roomie too lol. She put out the fire, and that wasn't the mod..
    Ed8RJ1yh.png
    This one was, autonomous proposal, perhaps it was in the heat of the moment as she saved everyone when he couldn't who knows, but our crazy gal doesn't really care and she accepted.
    YVM34Dkh.png
    "Of course you know this means you're stuck with me now."

"Yeah I'm pretty happy about that, too many guys around."

They uh have to finish uni first and decide they still want to but yeah..I couldn't remember if they had to live together or not on top of the typical requirement now I know :smile:

Also as I posted this I just realized her hand is clipping but doesn't matter cause glitch lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Becka28 Thank you

Pleasant twins
    49092393221_5aa709a73c_c.jpg
    Angela & Lilith were surprised with a gift for their first term at uni. Their parents rented this house for them.

49091880748_89a59df28e_c.jpg
    So the twins are forced to spend time together. They visited Lilith's uni Foxburry institute first. Lilith got free food, while Angela had to pay since she is a UBrite student.

49092591192_a72d244ba3_c.jpg
    49091880673_7d340567af_c.jpg
    The girls prepared their presantations.

49091880643_3035dfb4f6_c.jpg
    For how long will these two manage to live together?

49091880613_61e2661c8c_c.jpg
    A visit to UBrite so Angela could paint.

After that error 109 started when travelling. Fortunately they could travel home. Read in expansion pack forum, that other players have the same problem. It happens when I try to visit a lot where a guild event happen. Travelled there before the event. A new event for me. But I think it goes as usual.

49092393006_bdd6882a00_c.jpg
    Foxburry ping pong.

49092392971_bc99f88a24_c.jpg
    Lilith is waiting for the Foxburry mascot.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide I'm glad too! Still wish I knew which item was bugged at Jamie's place, I miss him :( Worst-case scenario, I can try evicting him and starting over, although if that's the case I'm definitely getting Perfect plants from the Gallery :| I've had some of those plants since the very start!

So weird about Dominic :-\ I hope you're able to work it out! And thank you! I love Johnny's backstory, so I wanted him to just. Live his best life. Yours sounds like he had a good life, though!

@DarkAngel1994 mafioso vampires, huh? I like your Vatore backstory! Simon is a cutiepie, and that last expression from Curtis is... amazing XD I really like Jamie's headband! What's that from?
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Ok, Comment time again. I'm going back to page 495... we'll see if I can make it all the way forward.

@IAmPianoGirl That sounds very exciting for Rushe! And probably confusing too. Hope she enjoys getting to know her extended family. Sorry about Haley.

@DoloresGrey That's very sad for Pearl that she's lost so many in such a short time. I hope she and Josie will have a close relationship.
    How are you enjoying university? From your posts it looks like the early days have been eventful. And you have graduates! I'm gradually catching up... What's next for those two? Andrew's adorable.

@BMSO Your sims do seem to fit in at Geek Con. I enjoyed the sarcastic look at the toilet.
    Nice to see a servo in action!

@DeafSimmer Well, I don't like Jay at all. I look forward to someone putting him in his place, eventually. I know you'll have plenty of drama first though. Ack! I got to your later updates. I hope you're able to save your save! If not, I'm sure whatever you write next will also be intriguing.

@DarkAngel1994 I like the vampiric reaction to noisy neighbors, ha! I love Atlas and Dylan together. But it was nice to also spend some time with Curtis again. Also I'm glad he settled things with Hunter.

@DinowCookie Thank you for the family introduction! I look forward to seeing more of their adventures. I've been enjoying them so far. Congrats to the newly engaged, and new parents!

@March306 I almost lost a sim to the pool in winter recently also. Fortunately he came in autonomously because I had no idea where he was, but when he came back in he was in his swimwear. Maybe you've told us before but I forget, what do you do with your spares in your legacy? Will we see more of the brothers once they become adults, or just Charlotte? Actually now I'm confused. Colby is the 100 baby challenge heir? Are these families in the same save and interact or entirely separate?

@Steamvarius I enjoy seeing Shine and Roddy take the jungle at a relaxed pace. Also love the phone calls home. Your family is very sweet to each other.

@Keidra How's NaNoWriMo going? I can never participate because November is our busiest time at work and I know my limits. But I might try something similar in December to reanimate my writing efforts.
    Never thought about the Goths in Sulani, but why not? Cassandra looks like she was having fun, as long as no one bothered her. I don't have the pack yet either though. Hopefully they'll enjoy Oasis Springs just as much. Oh wait, is Cassandra doing a rags to riches type thing now?
    No one seems to have a boring Morgyn. Is Cassandra leaning that way, or looking for younger options?

@MasonGamer I think I've seen mention of games crashing in build mode since the last patch elsewhere in the boards. Hope it gets figured out soon (whether it's a mod or a bug)!

@Ellupelluellu Ted is certainly active! Love his vampire conversations.
    I'm really glad this board has predictive text for people I @, because I don't think I'd ever spell your name right without it.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I am happy for Milo and Jolene and sad for Hermione and Dominic.

@PlayerSinger2010 They do look like they have an ideal life in paradise there!

@sarabeth2984 I do love the Morecombe posts. Maybe more than Captain Eddie... maybe. Student Vlad is awesome also though.

@Morkovka I love your Lucas, and Freya. And Firefly quotes. Lovely wedding photos!
    Are Orion and Apollo Darling's children? It's been a while.

@Becka28 Thanks for the background on Jessica's house. I can see why you're attached even to the imperfect parts.
    Tiffani and Marcus was hilarious. I can't decide what direction I hope your story goes in. I feel bad for both women and Bjorn doesn't deserve either of them, but both of them will be sad to lose him...

@GrumpyGlowfish I second the comment that a vampire with a house full of empty bassinets is extra creepy.
    There used to be a glitch where Father Winter's children would be born in large amounts of multiples and then disappear, but I've never heard of it happening with Vlad or aliens.

@Simmelina1 Lol at Sergio's reaction to quadruplets. I think a lot of people even who like children might feel that way about so many at once! I love Dana's child look, but she looks like a teenager already.
    I'm enjoying your University posts! It's nice to get to meet the new premades through you.

@Koteyka I came to my sim aging numbers based on the fact that I have aging on for active households at the normal pace, so a toddler ages from 1-5 in one week, and children age from 5-13 in just under two weeks, so four years to one week is an estimate. I gave up on having my seasons match up. I just have Game of Thrones type seasons where summer lasts for years...
    I'm glad Tony got home in time, and that no one set the house on fire with sparklers. :)

@jheyjuneice Sometimes sims do the sweetest things autonomously. Almost makes up for all their bad decisions at other times! Glad your Christmas party went well.

@DoktorBonk I've never seen that either! Welcome to the boards!

@AlwaysAsking Rather optimistic of you to assume people would be away playing university instead of posting updates about it. ;) I do love your theory about Thorne having access to props and costumes - makes sense!
    Evie married Derrick. I tend to focus on Khaled and Mila and Evie's son Darius when I'm in that household, so I'm not surprised you're having trouble remembering it. I just love the other two generations in that house so much that Evie and Derrick get lost in the middle.
    And oh yes, I have a lot of premades left. I have plans for the BFF household for the upcoming generation, but there's still that one in Oasis Springs with J and Gavin and such, and all the single YA households in Windenberg, and the singles from City Living... I'll complete all the aspirations and careers long before I complete bringing in all the premades. Even with my extra occult households claiming some of them.
    It has been so long since I looked at Brant that I can't comment on whether he and Millie share a nose. I did have to edit her to give her a less masculine jawline, being the genetic offspring of two males. After she and Max get married I should get an answer to your question, since her fathers will be living with them.
    I want some things from all of those stuff packs. But not everything from any of them. But we'll see what we get! I could see Gillian and Cassandra's kids being ghost hunters, or Holly and Lucas taking up smoothies and herbal teas to go with their garden.

@Jase Peach had a busy week! I loved your comment in the later post about the noise. I've never seen a sim dance in front of the mirror but it's adorable. Congrats to the happy couple!

@Goth583 Khaos is an awesome name.

@NoTalent Aurelius is cute but more so after the makeover. Hope things look up for the family soon. Aw, Aurelius and Lucas are cute together. Nice to see Arthur's getting his act together here and there.

@RedDestiny92 Love your non-private shower dialogue. And your various uni couples. Mortimer not so much. :)

@Hoverael You may need to leave stuff up for 24 hours, given the game is played in every time zone and people who might be interested might be sleeping or at work or school.
    I'm enjoying your new updates in Sandra so far. Have you posted the baby names? If so I think I missed it. Sandra has done a great job getting ready for toddlerhood. Those rooms look very well set up!

@Kristina Welcome back! Sorry for Ernest's loss! I enjoyed Johannes at university and Leela's distractions.

@calaprfy How are you enjoying university? Adam and Kallie look nice!

@SiliClone Nice to see your sims again! Hope they fix the crashing issues soon for you. Morgyn... what even is there to say anymore?

@_Sandra_ Love it! I like silly names.

@Tixyen I'm hoping for good things for Max and the girl! I can understand your reluctance to go back into the other family right now.

@BlueSeaWaves I enjoy your fairly realistic teenage relationships. It's easy to get what you want for your sim in the game most of the time, but having things not work out makes for interesting stories.

@ryttu3k This thread has had a long life. And just since February when I joined it's gone through a lot of changes. Here's to the next 500 pages. Hope the Vest household is having a good time.

@Firande I love your blue guy. Sorry I can't remember his name with all these posts... but I don't forget his face!

@DoodlyDoofus Nice to see your sims again. Wow that's a lot of kids at once.

@rjssim The dolphins look great! Congrats to your sim.

@Kimmer Seconding, or whatever number we're on now, the love for Stanley. Please keep us posted on his progress!

@OhMyHemsworth Hmmm. Which boy should Olivia choose?

@TheLastStar I rarely play with character sims, so I just enjoy seeing your creations. They're awesome!

@Lishacake Ryan does seem to be having problems with others. Hope the professor's attitude doesn't hurt his grade!

Ok I reached the end! Wow, you guys have posted a lot lately. New pack, I guess it's to be expected. Keep it up, everyone!
    The first to wake up was Roddy, who was wearing his feminine sleepwear outfit:
    11-09-19_9-44-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine woke up and got changed. She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-09-19_9-53-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_9-54-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches.
    11-09-19_9-55-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then removed the lipstick smooches from his face using a makeup removal wipe. Shine gave him a big loving hug:
    11-09-19_9-59-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You ready to go home. sweetie?' Shine asked:
    11-09-19_9-59-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm ready, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    11-09-19_9-59-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I Just need to do one more thing' Shine said, smiling sweetly, and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-09-19_10-00-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What's that, mummy?' Roddy asked. 'This!' Shine said, giving Roddy another lot of big smooches on his face:
    11-09-19_10-02-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_10-02-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled once again. Again, Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches!
    11-09-19_10-03-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you for the lipstick smooches, mummy!' Roddy said, giggling and using another makeup removal wipe:
    11-09-19_10-03-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, sweetie!' Shine said, looking fondly at her son. The Rickshaw driver took them and their bags to the local airport, and back home they went. When they arrived back at Dianthus Hall, Sophia and Hamish were waiting. 'RODDY!' Sophia said, running towards Roddy:
    11-09-19_10-07-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She glomped him, giving him several smooches on his face:
    11-09-19_10-07-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Good to see you too, Sophia!' Roddy laughed:
    11-09-19_10-07-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Roddy hugged Hamish:
    11-09-19_10-09-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When the children went inside, Shine got the mail:
    11-09-19_10-09-50%25C2%25A0PM.png

Time for the welcome home smoochfest section! Wendy, Chloe and TIffany all gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-09-19_10-13-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_10-13-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_10-15-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_10-15-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_10-20-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_10-20-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And as usual, Roddy's face was covered in lipstick smooches:
    11-09-19_10-21-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After Roddy had removed the lipstick smooches from his face using one of his makeup removal wipes, Benjamin came and gave his firstborn a big loving hug:
    11-09-19_10-22-57%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'Did you have fun in Selvadorada?' Benjamin asked:
    11-09-19_10-23-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I definitely have had fun, Dad!' Roddy replied, beaming:
    11-09-19_10-23-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin smiled as Roddy told him all the things he had done in Selvadorada, including meeting Carla Robles:
    11-09-19_10-23-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then once the children were elsewhere, Shine kissed Benjamin:
    11-09-19_10-26-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    In return, Benjamin embraced her:
    11-09-19_10-27-13%25C2%25A0PM.png

Phew, that's another Selvadorada vacation done. Of course, this doesn't mean that Shine and Roddy have finished exploring Selvadorada. The next trip will be in two updates time (or more, depending on if I split the updates into smaller chunks or not).
    Let those smiles spread!
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I was running an experiment with a platonic couple -- that is, a pair who were romantic interests, but who I did not use romantic socials on unless they themselves had rolled wants for it. They lasted over a week in game time before one of them came away from a lunch together feeling very flirty, at which point the wants just grew and grew. They're no longer a "platonic" couple!
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Daephene btw I really like your name lol

Ah, I actually won NaNo last Friday. c: I still have more to write on that project, but I switched to writing the Goth story instead after I reached 50k. This is a first for me, normally I win NaNo, when I participate, by day 6. The first time I did it, I ended day one at 41,000 words. xD I don't recommend that kind of rocketing off into word-sunset.

Yeah, Cassandra's the start of a spellcaster legacy challenge. Little unconventional but I like to give my legacies a backstory before I start them, so starting with teenagers is golden for me because it gives me the time to set up the story pieces before the official start. I'm actually a little annoyed my sister was like lolno when I wanted to do the legacy on her game because I wanted Cassandra to start on Hound's Head, but I don't have C&D yet soo oh well I guess. lol Probably for the best, sister's voraciously consuming DU over there so I'd only get maybe ten minutes of playtime a day if I was lucky xD

And yes, Cassandra's already shown to be very interested in taking her relationship with Morgyn to the next level. Unfortunately, he is a SERIOUS pain in the plumbob to woo, and from what I understand he is like this for everyone. Every time she starts trying to get the romance bar open he's like omg and flees. LOL But HE'S the one that started flattering her first (I figured out what that random flirt-like interaction he was using was, it was the flatter interaction, and express admiration; I have autonomous flirting off so that was as close as they could get), so I don't know what his deal is. Except I guess it's all fun and games until someone reciprocates and then he's hard to get.

What a tease. Unfortunately unless I yoink Wolfgang from sister's game or something, she has very few other options. Malcolm Landgraab certainly had the hots for her though in her teen years, so I guess he's a possibility but he's just so UGH lol. I also went through her teen years with ageing for active household on but unplayed households off, so she and Morgyn should now be very close in age.

Edit: Oh, by the way, for interest reasons I wanted to mention L. Faba and Don Lothario have been married for about three weeks in-game in the Goth legacy save. This is literally the longest I have ever seen Don stay married to anyone. Apparently L. is not quite so easy to get away from. (They also have a nooboo and because I'm rude and turned off ageing for them, it's been a nooboo for an entire two weeks rofl.)
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Bruce continues writing his next book, it's about a man who hasn't aged horribly and is still living the best life ever. Yes, another fantasy book.
    GrZv12A.png
    At least Bruce and Ariel did the right thing by putting the girls to work.
    ABIuLPm.png
    And there's Bruce putting that book in the mail to sell to his publisher. Yes, the publishers aren't a fan of Bruce putting his entire book in an envelope and sending it to them. After all, this IS the digital age.
    y02xJBV.png
    Samantha: "I'm going to make a mess in the house!"
    CbPPt8x.png
    Teleports
    Bruce: "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
    55Qs9Y3.png
    Bruce: "You think you can hide from your teleporting dad? You've got another thing coming, kid!"
    puX5dSS.png
    Bruce: "Now Alexa, tell me a joke."
    Alexa: "Your physique."
    zVROgl9.png
    Bruce: "Alright, you're going to the scrapyard."
    EopLkZV.png
    Ah yes, Autumn sleeping on the pizza that took the life of her great-aunt.
    i7euVuQ.png
    And here you see, the Bruce-Cave! He had it built shortly after beating The Bro......Yeah he never got the chance to really use it.
    oHihKxQ.png
    dE9JpKQ.png
    Which is a shame, he spent a lot on this place. Look at the technology and stuff.
    cVcf3EB.png
    Look, technology stuff!
    ktDYEeq.png
    The costumes he's not allowed to wear anymore after all those cease and desist orders!
    og9tO3T.png
    And of course, Bruce's Supercomputer. Totally not an arcade machine. It's a Supercomputer.
    rmFzyl4.png
    Bruce: "Pew pew pew kablowey!"
    fTM9dC4.png
    Gotta get started on dinner, Ariel. You got 8 hungry mouths here.
    IK4XwEu.png
    9, because Rosa came over to visit.
    Bruce: "What's with the stupid randomized outfit?"
    Rosa: "Is it stupid, or are you just jealous that I have eternal youth so I can wear whatever I want?"
    Bruce: "..................Both."
    Ok9wrVj.png
    Huh just realized, there's not enough chairs for everyone....
    FKyD4Ko.png
    And there's not enough servings for everyone....Sorry Tia.
    aYrXrk8.png
    Looks like Ariel needs to soak those scales of hers. But look look, she even has a middle age appropriate swimsuit! Oh how the mighty have fallen!
    ZvfZ5fS.png
    So majestic.
    fMnNZyR.png
    Villainess: "Hey, just came over to see how much of a living hell your life currently is!"
    JswreBW.png
    Bruce: "Doing everything I can to resist melting your head off with heat vision right now."
    oF9txri.png
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Daephene I only started playing TS4 in May and started posting here... a few months back, I love that it is so long-lived! (And they just had a lovely Winterfest! Will post pictures a bit later.)

@Keidra Don and L Faba? That is... terrifying. Imagine if they weaponised his seduction skills and her mischief magic?

@AlwaysAsking Katrina certainly has Don's number! Deep water is still? Oh Don XD Thorne, that's a tad voyeuristic, though!
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@Daephene I have three different saves I play currently. I should label my updates better.

So I have a Pretty Little Liars legacy and the only reason it is called that is because I name all the children after PLL names. I also started with a founder that was based off Spencer Hastings from the show PLL. She wrecked a marriage in the beginning of the legacy by shacking up with Mortimer Goth and so all these heirs and spares are descendants of Spencer and Mortimer. Charlotte (she's generation 7) is the current heir of this save.

And I just had to open up a document I have saved on my computer because honestly I can't keep up with all these saves because I barely get to play right now. This weekend is DATE WEEKEND. My mom takes the kids for the weekend I get to be kid free but I also have to use this to spend kid free time with the hubs.

Okay so the other saves... 100 Babies started with Amy Dinklage... to make her I combined the sim version of Emma Stone (actress) and Peter Dinklage (actor) In my 100 babies challenge I am playing with pregnancy aging on because I think it's weird the aging stops during every pregnancy. So I will probably have about 6 or 7 heirs because I can't have as many children as someone that is not aging during pregnancy. Colby is my current heir of this. The second generation heir.

I saved Amy's first child in my library and named him Karl Dinklage. His father was Johnny Zest but didn't get much genetics from him. Karl Dinklage then became my founder of Legacy 2.0 (different save file from 100 Baby Challenge) That's what I'm calling it. At the time I had just quit and had finally gotten back into the game after not playing for a year or so. I made legacy 2.0 because I didn't think I would go back to PLL legacy... but I eventually did. I've only completed one legacy and I want to complete more. The current heir of this legacy is Carly. They are being named after characters from The Middle. The Middle is a show... it's pretty funny I relate to them a lot it's about a family. Next generation might have a different naming theme unlike the PLL Legacy.

Spares are just put in a random house together to live out their days on their own. Sometimes they come visit. I use to make clubs with all my spares and my current heir so they could all be together occasionally but I haven't done that in a while.

@Becka28 Yeah it was so sad he died right before she could even talk talk him :(

5DG72Tj.gif
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    I'm anxious to start playing University, but my twin teens needed skills first. They'll be young adults in 2 days, yay!
    I'm only sending one for now, so that I can focus on her and learn about the game. Piper will go first, she's learning skills and earning scout badges.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    @ryttu3k , thanks :) I just wanted it to simple for me, so that is why "Vlad1" and "Vlad2".. i could of called the first one just as Vladislaus (what is his name in my game) , but then again, everyone seems to call him just "Vlad" :D (reminder, I have not played the game for very long, it is still pretty new to me :) I got the free BG at last spring)

@Tixyen , Thank you :) I am a slow player, and now with 3 new packs I want to play thru them and learn myself, I did not even watched any past rewiews or lets plays :)

@Becka28 , hehee, cool pics, thank you for posting those! :D
    I have noticed when ever my sim is called to either ruins or bluffs, the whole event is always triggering pregnant ladies :D Well, maybe they got bored of just sitting and waiting at home :)

@Daephene , heh yes my username is not the friendliest to type :) Heh believe me, the one I have at MTS is even worse :P

@DoodlyDoofus , what was the name of hubby of Luz? Gunnar..? ( I cannot go and look as that was the time spoilers werent used and those pages won't load for me anyway.. now gladly most of people use it ) I LOVED him!!!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! WOW!! So many new pages! I’m going to try and catch up on comments. Starting from page 496

@keidra -OOH I like Trey for Cassandra. Move over Malcolm Landgraab! They don’t have enough good male teen premades I think. I have definitely had to add some of my own…
    Oh never mind! Cassandra aged up into a beautiful YA! I am definitely shipping her and Morgyn :)

@morkovka - Oh wow! Lucas is so handsome! It looks like he has some busy and “unique” roommates. I like his guardian angel fish above his bed:)
    I was so excited that they made the pond swimmable! I moved my mermaid student Oscar to Darkwing House because its so close. He can swim around when needed.
    I liked your sims going to college! How do you like Foxbury?
    And I’m liking Freya more and more. She looks like a sweet summer child but she seems to be more like her namesake:) Congrats on Lucas’s graduation and engagement.
    I loved loved their wedding!
    Thank you for liking my student sims. Hipster Vlad has been so much fun to play. That meme is spot on too lol! It has been a challenge trying to keep their needs up not going to lie. I remodeled Darkwing House. I’ll probably send my occult sims there. There’s plasmafruit trees in the back along with a shelf full of frogs they can use for plasma packs. My mermaid sims will also be able to swim around the lake when they need too:)
    Vlad Straud V is beautiful. I can’t wait to see more of him!

@becka28- I really like Jessica and Bjorn’s house! I think it looks cool! Its got a really cool modern vibe to it. Tiffani is the cutest toddler ever. I find it ironic that Don was so concerned about Jade being taken advantage of considering his own past. Is he carrying a torch for her maybe? And really, Marcus, arguing with a toddler? Well hopefully Bjorn is disgusted enough with that apartment that he’ll help her find another one. And wow! Baby number 2 is on the way! Things just got complicated.
    And I’m with you. I have been playing Eva Capricossia a few times and she is a pretty cool sim. She’s a fiery little thing and I can totally see her trying to keep her friends in line:)
    Thank you for liking Hipster Vlad lol! He’s the adoptive father of Marcus Crow in my game. I figured it would he would be really fun to play as a student:) I love love those pics of Jessica’s album and billboard. They were awesome

@grumpyglowfish -Umm. Is Vlad ok? LMAO!!!! So many bassinets! How many did he actually have? That’s hilarious XD

@reddestiny92 -I know! Hugo and Joanna have a little romance going on now all they aren’t officially boyfriend/girlfriend yet. She keeps having the whim pop up to ask him to be her boyfriend. His whims are for...other things...I don’t think he’s in it for the long term. Lets just say that its been complicated….
    I just had to laugh at everybody hanging out in the bathroom while poor Becca was trying to shower lol!!! XD And why is Mortimer being such a jerk to his kids? I’m glad that Bella was able to cheer the kids up later.
    Thank you for liking Hipster Vlad! I have had so much fun playing him. I can’t wait to finish playing him through this term. And WOW! I love love Imani. She’s gorgeous. I think she did pretty darn well:)

@simmelina1 -Oh wow I bet that’s been an interesting gameplay with Sergio’s hate’s children trait. Their children are adorable! Your screenshots with Becca and Julia at university were so cool!

@koteyka -I really really loved your Christmas post with Tony, Steve, and Peter. It was beyond sweet. I hope EA does fix that error because I’m going to miss your family :(

YAY!!! I just read the post where EA made the workaround! I am so happy that you r

@dinowcookie -Shoot I didn’t know that the present pile becomes birthday themed!! That is so good to know!! :D I really like your couple! I like the idea of a stand alone chemistry mod. Which one do you use? Or is that from the “mod that shall not be named” (not a huge fan of that particular one myself) Just got to the post about Nando. Ooh! That is a really cute house. I like small builds. I enjoyed your post.

@doloresgrey -Oh cool! Emmaline and Esme are going to college! But Esme studying villainy?
    Congratulations to Esme on graduating!! And wow Emmaline got engaged too:)
    Thank you for liking Hipster Vlad! I think he looks pretty awesome too in that outfit!

@darkangel1994 -OH no! Things have just gotten really serious! Also I really like their new house. Congratulations to Dylan and Atlas’ engagement! I hope things go well for them. They’re going to need all the help they can get.
    Oh wow! Curtis is going to find about his family heritage. I can’t wait to read more!
    That must have been a shocker to discover his vampiric heritage and that his ancestor was still alive! Also congrats to Dylan and Atlas expecting :)

@jase -Thank you for liking my Wolfgang and Cassandra! I really enjoyed your post on Peach! She is so pretty. It looks like her social life definitely picked up in a hurry ;) It was raining men lol!
    That pic of Spinach smiling happily is so cute! I like Pear and Nutmeg;s wedding ceremony!

@hoverael -I had to lol! Wow Liberty found herself unbelieveably attracted to the Grim Reaper huh? That is too funny!!
    Congratulations to Sandra on the birth of her twins! I love the screenshots BTW. Her toddler rooms are so cute!

@notalent -I enjoyed reading about your sim family Sophia and Aurelius:)

@alwaysasking -Yes! The game had Morgyn and Susan randomly throw a charity ball :) It was the first one I had sent my sims to! I have no idea who that random sim was either. But he looked cool! I wouldn’t have gone with that outfit either lol!
    I saw that post of the Maxis Fav. He does look like Lawrence!!

@BMSO -Oh I like her servo! That’s so cool!

@angeliqueadelaide -Congrats to Milo and Jolene on the baby announcement! I am looking forward to seeing what Cedric will look like when he grows up! I couldn’t wait with my hybrids, I always upload them into a throwaway save to see what they look like:)
    I liked your updates with Jolene and Milo and their cute kids. And that is a really weird glitch that Dominic had? Were you able to find out what it was?

@siliclone -I am so looking forward to seeing Morgyn attend college!!

@kristina -I like your sim family! I’m looking forward to seeing them more:)

@march306 -Congrats to Colby on aging up and her pregnancy! I’m sorry Salim passed away:(

@daephene -I liked your Jolene reference! I’ve always loved that song.

@tixyen -I enjoyed your family update!

@steamvarius -I really had to laugh at your Carol kissing the wrong sort of cheek XD I’ve been enjoying Shine and Roddy’s trips to Selvadorada:)

@doodlydoofus -I’m so glad you’re back! I’ve always loved your posts:)

@kimmer -Stanley is precious!

@ohmyhemsworth -I like Olivia! It looks like she is having an awesome time at Foxbury

@ryttu3k -Thank you for liking Hipster Vlad! He’s been a lot of fun to play. Both Oscar and Marcus are majoring in biology. In my last save that crashed and burned, Marcus was living in Sulani. My version of Marcus has the Child of the Islands trait so I figured that would be a good fit. I plan on having him move back out there. Vlad if I remember correctly is getting a degree in communications or law with a minor in music. I plan on him entering the private attorney field. I know he’s a music lover so I thought about having him major in music but because of his loner trait I don’t think he’d be happy in the entertainer career. Besides lawyer and evil trait lol. I get a lot of my gameplay inspiration from Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series and a lot of the vampires there work as attorneys or accountants. I named my main vampire family, the Morecombes, after one of his vampire attorneys. He owned a firm called Morecombe and Honeyplace (Honeyplace was a zombie lol)
    I love love the Vest Lot!! Awesome name. I hope your cc builds are fixed so you can play Jamies lot!! Also congrats to Johnny moving in with the Vatores!

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Yep, that's the man, good Ol' Gunnar.
    qtfbexM.png
    Also known as the human Pretzel. RIP Gunnar.
    FmEDlLP.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Here’s a quick update!!
    I hung out at the Hound’s Head Foster Home.
    Hugo and Joanna have developed quite a little romance now.
    They have to hide in the bathroom from Darling Walsh who always freaks out whenever she sees romance going on lol.
    V2MbIxq.png
    Hugo’s hand was getting a little low there…
    PR5tYtf.png
    It was Friday and family members from all over decided to pay their visits.
    Oscar came home from college for the weekend to visit his folks (I temp transferred him there too). He was having a friendly conversation with his mom. They gesticulate a lot :)
    C6vtFbe.png
    Grandpa Owen showed up to say hi. Looks like he’s really enjoying retirement.
    Owen hugs his daughter Maribelle. It had been ages since he came over
    i6dkZpq.png
    Maribelle, Oscar, and Owen share a conversation
    i2uVeS0.png
    Griffin Morecombe comes over to say hello. Harry hugs his eldest son.
    q4wIuoy.png
    Then Harry’s younger brother Eddie shows up all the way from Sulani
    oLkEL7D.png
    All the guys stand around and talk
    k63aAW6.png
    The kids come home from school.
    Joanna autonomously confessed her attraction to Hugo. She’s been getting lots of whims to ask him to be her boyfriend. He just gets whims to mess around
    Her confession did not go well. Hugo wasn’t happy. Really Hugo?
    U9NKQEE.png
    Poor Joanna was totally mortified. Dad Harry and her Grandpa Owen try to cheer her up.
    krDfCtH.png
    Grandpa Owen gives her a pep talk which cheers her right up.
    BIeesH0.png
    She brags about her grades:)
    OU0i28C.png
    Luna is really happy to see her “boyfriend” Oscar
    kRj28Ez.png
    Gemma decided to come over and she was a in sad mood. Maribelle and Luna do their best to cheer her up
    PWHdbZB.png
    Grandpa Owen has apparently picked up a new hobby. Guitar. Looks like he could use some more practice lol
    lp48hTH.png
    Harry bought the kids a robotics table. I think Joanna has found a new passion in life!
    DaSIrYz.png

Also Hugo had a birthday!! Being the Villareal heir, he inherited the Villareal estate and money after his father Jacques died. He split the money inheritance with Luna. I didn’t reserve any for Max because he’s still so young. Besides, Maribelle and Harry will make sure he’s ok. Since they had so many horrible memories at their family home in Windenberg before moving in with Maribelle and Harry, Hugo decided to sell it. He and Luna wanted to settle down in Brindleton Bay near their new family. He took that money and bought the Ragdoll Refurb home on the docks and bought the Salty Paws Saloon (I made it into a restaurant, no major changes because I think its a cute building). He also got a job in the culinary business. Since he has level 9 in cooking and 6 in gourmet, he’s actually at mid level range already!
    MKU2eng.png
    Big reveal under the spoiler
    PUN9vKZ.png
    He turned out quite well after a wardrobe change and hair cut
    MU1yueK.png
    GkNaIeY.png

Guess Who Got Married!!!
    Simeon and Rachel decided to have a private wedding at the Geekcon
    Don't laugh I had two friends who met and married at a Comic Con only they were both dressed as Borg from Star Trek. It was AWESOME. Also had another set of friends who dressed as Star Wars characters. #weddinggoals
    LKagenE.png
    kmWSSfg.png
    And of course being Simeon and Rachel, they had a great time in the rocketship lol!
    Especially Rachel lol
    2QR1K07.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,846 Member
    Back again after work...I'm not re-addicted to the forums you are..lol
    @Daephene yeah he's a real piece of work good thing they soften him
    @AlwaysAsking I don't even know what to say about Don here, though he's quiet the silver tongued type, though perhaps he doesn't have skill with Katrina and she's just "freely friendly" we'll say. He does keep his head high though I wonder if he's as confident as he's used to playing or if he might just crack under pressure when he realizes all his life is. Maybe not guess we'll see there I go giving him the benefit of the doubt darn sims ha.
    @sarabeth2984 gotta love complicated relationships, unless sims are being pains in the backside when you have a story going, right? Why is it so amusing? Okay fine I admit I'm easily amused but they were just so chill about her and her shower habits. Mortimer is...I can't even say I'm still plotting and need to get back to them. Vlad is another like Don I've given a lot of attention I've never thought to give him a hipster like makeover hmm now I want to see what he looks like "preppy" or all Ken dolled out lol. Glad you like her she was far too fun to make so I was hoping peeps would like her.

Mmkay awesomes out and now the pics I think I mentioned earlier, I got off work with such a head ache and believe it or not this was just enough brain activity to relax to.
    wtowAEil.png
    So Imani is prepared to have a little time to herself, this build is of course not mine but like the oasis bowling build by maxis I touched this one up too.

Little bit of story time in spoilers, figured I'd slice it up.
    vwIbXIFl.png
    uuJszsIl.png
    F4bN9jNl.png
    Don vaguely recognized the bombshell he had embarrassed himself in front of and was glad she was eager to get to know him too.
    Ai1dbN2l.png
    I only took a pic here as I saw a teen shooing people out of the locker room and I thought the showers didn't work here, but they do.
    gI5NfDil.png
    Exhausted or not she had to take Don out and get a feel for him he was much harder to read, it must have been a fluke he couldn't handle her before. She was intrigued to say the least.
    OjoXflml.png
    She struck out with him though she realized his ego was hiding him much too easily he wasn't like Akira he couldn't be wooed the same, she wasn't discouraged she would just let him go.
    HCuq1Bvl.png
    She decided to head over to see Miko and Akira, sims jump over the tubs hmmm, nice, Miko didn't seem too worried about her being flirty with him and more.
    SixYmeol.png
    Suspicious but not upset, and it just worked out like that Imani didn't care if they knew about one another or not, though her mind was elsewhere after a quick cat nap. Akira's stomach more specifically.
    Had she really missed that?
    d64ZDMvl.png
    She decided, as a show of good faith that she would ask him to be her boyfriend, she didn't really have child raising time for them but she could pop over for stress relief...at the very least.
    5qRG5NOl.png
    Next she decided since Akira was worn out she would see her level two and three again.
    MCrULbtl.png
    1SIaM1nl.png
    She ended up playing with fire as Penny came to visit and she just let her in, she was not happy being on the side, Imani could only give her a lovely...but bored expression.
    nPes4aml.png
    "You knew what this was Penny, I don't know how I could have made it any clearer." Imani said, she was surprised she was crying like she couldn't play the role that Imani expected her to. She rolled her eyes since she couldn't see her and moved to get up as she made her way to the door. Maybe clinging to what little dignity she had in Imani's eyes.
    4niTZVJl.png
    "Now now don't be like that, I still like you and all that, I just wanted more got it?" she said, somewhat gently.
    ad2TEzGl.png
    "...Yeah.." she muttered with a sniff.

"I'll take you out another time okay? My treat."

"Yeah whatever." what was wrong with her? She wanted to give her a piece of her mind but she felt small and hopeless and as embarassed as she was...she'd be waiting for that date.
    dvpRhwcl.png
    Miko sure was happy she appeared to choose her.
    vrSczdOl.png
    I learned that you can start a gathering to get sims when they are "busy".
    9e7drLQl.png
    Miko was jealous too but...it wasn't her time.
    vJJLvmFl.png
    seeing he was getting too cozy for her liking she chose to start discussing her fear of commitment which lead to an argument.
    c7N8beKl.png
    tgGwwvQl.png
    Soon he was showing her to his new place anyways.
    "You're not really going to raise the kid here? Where is your furniture?"

"I'm waiting for a delivery."

Don't remind her.
    8PBpVIfl.png
    She guessed she should be bothered her family has nothing pretty much so she bought him a boom box, that was something, she thinks.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top