Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In The Defense of Happy Haunts

2...Next

Comments

• BoyfriendBoyfriend Posts: 19 Member
    I am praying the community is not that basic. You guys cant seriously want knitting over a quija board or playing grim reaper. 🤦‍♂️
  • Sleepy_CarnationSleepy_Carnation Posts: 4 New Member
    My favorite is also Happy Haunts, it seems like it could have more unique content that hasn't been fully tapped into in the Sims franchise before. I would also love to see what CAS and Build/Buy mode items would come with such a pack. :smiley: I think the pack as a whole would compliment Realm of Magic and Vampires nicely. I just love the idea of having a seance table, spirit board, and maybe even tarot cards of some kind. Not to mention all the potential freelancer careers too. :blush:
  • jujubeetlejuicejujubeetlejuice Posts: 4 New Member
    I think Happy Haunts should be a game pack, so we can have all of the gameplay options they've listed. They're all really fun, and together could make a really cohesive game pack!
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I really want Happy Haunts. As other posters have said, we need more for our occult sims to do. Plus it's something a bit different, we've not had a Grim Reaper career or seances before.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • MadstarletMadstarlet Posts: 53 Member
    This pack would add the most in terms of storytelling and gameplay. It integrates SO well with everything we already have too. Fingers crossed it wins!
    Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited November 2019
    It won’t come with three careers, it’s a SP!! We have to rank features in order of preferences which means you’ll only get one of them, the one most people like. So Either Ghostbuster either Psychic etc and if the preferred feature isn’t a career then not even one career.

Not trying to be annoying, just saying :)
  • MadstarletMadstarlet Posts: 53 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    It won’t come with three careers, it’s a SP!! We have to rank features in order of preferences which means you’ll only get one of them, the one most people like. So Either Ghostbuster either Psychic etc and if the preferred feature isn’t a career then not even one career.

Not trying to be annoying, just saying :)

Not necessarily. There's still a chance we will get additional listed gameplay features, but the top-ranked gameplay feature is guaranteed. One can still dream! Haha.
    Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Happy Haunts for me too.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I sincerely hope this pack does not win.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    We need a balance. The old games were great because they didn't mirror real life 100%. It gave people a chance to do things that they will never be able to do in real life and not just chores and caring for needs (that gets old and boring fast. There was a reason Sims 1 and 2 were popular). It was mix of realism, supernatural, a bit risque and silliness. A bit of everything that appeals to people and this pack can add a bit of that back.

Hobbies been done before and can be included into almost any pack; but now we got a chance to do something completely new, work as a grim reaper. If they can make it where the players choices affect sims lives (something many people been wanting, more consequences and negative effects to balance out the positive ones), I think it could be really amazing.

We only got two really in depth occults-vampires and spellcasters. Mermaids are fine; but they were never the focus. Sure we got Aliens but they were the first and a bit lacking, can't create ghost or plant sims in CAS.

We got stuff for regular sims and even family players, we need a bit more supernaturals and allow children to show more signs of being an occult as well. I get that they can't really use their abilities; but they feel lacking as well. There is so much potential.
  • Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    I don't want a Ghostbusters pack or a Fortunetelling pack. Heck, I don't really want another SP, but I do agree that there need to be more options to suit us "silly" players. Personally, I think more gothic clothing to complement Vampires and RoM and potential Werewolves is nessesary. I would also be happy with a science and tech pack or a extreeme gamer's pack, if it had something akin to a cyberpunk style world or a virtual/digital world feel, such as Digimon or Sword Art Online (Not that I watch SaO. I just like the whole parallel world theme. I do watch Fairytail, though.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top