Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCC default appearance template

QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
Does anyone know what stats to use in the default appearance template settings to avoid the really unfortunate body types? Stuff like dramatically tiny/huge hips and super narrow shoulders with the skinniest upper arms possible.

Comments

• itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    I would ask on MCCC discord that is used as a live chat.
    Invite link can be found in my signature.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • jonathonbartonjonathonbarton Posts: 1 New Member
    This is the #1 hit on Google for "MCCC template setttings sims" - and answers on Discord are not indexed by The Googs.

I played around with it a fair amount and finally settled on wanting "Skinny Sims to DadBod Sims" Sims being -100 to +30 in most categories. That avoids the biggest of the big. Except Breast Size and Chest Depth - I left those at -100 to +100, since genetics generally determines the size of your ribcage and (outside of plastic surgery) how big and what shape your boobs are at the end of your teens - far moreso than how much you exercise...

Note: unlike everything else, Chest Lift is "More Is Less", so for elder sims, you probably want *more* Chest Lift, say 0 to +100... using -100 will put your chest up around your ears.

If you want to avoid all extremes, you can set all your templates to around -30 to +30, at the risk of everyone looking mostly the same.
  • GibbanatorGibbanator Posts: 17 Member
    > @QueenMercy said:
    > Does anyone know what stats to use in the default appearance template settings to avoid the really unfortunate body types? Stuff like dramatically tiny/huge hips and super narrow shoulders with the skinniest upper arms possible.

Yes a bit old topic but I got the perfect settings.. I do mine for all look great but not Identical: I have them adjust at age up but if anyone knows how to use the template on a sim instantly please let me know..

Men: young adult and adult Woman: Young Adult to Adult
    belly 0,10 -40,0
    butt 0,10 10,40
    Chest 0,45/0,10/0,10 -10,10/0,20/0,30
    Feet 0,10 -100,0
    Hips 0,75 -10,10
    Lower Arm 0,10 -10,10
    Lower Legs 0,10 -10,10
    Neck -100,0 -10,10
    Shoulders 50,90 -10,10
    Upper Legs -10,10 -10,10
    Upper Arms 50-90 -10,10