Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many worlds do you think are left ?

Comments

• Simsie1172Simsie1172 Posts: 3 New Member
    Less than 10
    I feel that in the course of a few years that would be a lot of packs and free updates for worlds. In my opinion I am happy with the worlds that we have got so far. I feel it is more realistic for less than 10 but we can only assume this.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited August 2018
    Less than 10
    Its seems that Sims 4 is following a Sims 2 pattern when it comes to neighborhoods, maybe we'll have the same amount, but it can be less than that.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Less than 10
    happyopi wrote: »
    Considering TS4 "neighborhoods" are all part of the same world, and there is a limited amount of sims a save can stand, I very much doubt we're getting so many new worlds.
    5 already seems like a stretch.

I agree.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • lolabeelolabee Posts: 25 Member
    Less than 10
    I think less than 10 for sure, maybe even less than 5. If (and I hope we do as I always loved that expansion) we get University then that will require a world. Maybe another vacation world (not sure on this personally) but maybe a couple like Forgotten Hollow and one larger world? I think we're going to see less residential neighbourhoods than previous iterations of the Sims though.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Seventeen
  • BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    Between 10 and 20
    I honestly don't think they even know how many.
    The only way I see 20 or more is with a CAW tool.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Less than 10
    As much as I would love a lot of new worlds, I suspect they will be cruel, and only allow another 4-5.

A university world
    A magic world
    Maybe another homeworld
    and 1-2 destinations.

If they're really nice, they might throw in a couple of empty worlds.

I half expect the Uni world to be about the size of a GP world, but in an EP. But it could be full size. With one neighbourhood for the official uni buildings, one for commercial lots, and one for student housing, but I really hope they allow sims to commute to uni too if they do that.

I'm hoping that a magic world would be a full size world.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Less than 10
    I'm hoping for a Mediterranean world (Home), Farming / Country world (Home), Hollywood world (Home), tropical island world (Vacation + Option for Home)
    a256aFi.gif
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Between 10 and 20
    Personally I think EA will churn out as many as they like regardless of size or originality.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Between 10 and 20
    The poll options are silly since even the second lowest option would require the game to go on 5+ years as we only really get like 2 new worlds per year. Do people really think TS4 can last past 2023?
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    Less than 10
    The game turns 4 in less than a month and to date they have only added 5 homeworlds, two of them only have one neighborhood. So 4 years and 3 full worlds. So I am going out on a limb here and say I predict we will see fewer maps in the second wave of Sims 4 than we did in the first 4 years. So maybe 2 more full worlds? Sims 4 won’t be around forever, and worlds take entirely too long to make/decorate so the likelihood of so many being made is just not very high.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    With three years to go, there could be six worlds coming. If they released only packs I want, that would add six.

Magic with a magical world (remake of Makin' Magic)
    Beach vacation to also live in.
    Remake of Superstar
    Education with a university world
    Farm pack with a farm world
    Space station pack with a space station world.
    Less than 10
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    With three years to go, there could be six worlds coming. If they released only packs I want, that would add six.

Magic with a magical world (remake of Makin' Magic)
    Beach vacation to also live in.
    Remake of Superstar
    Education with a university world
    Farm pack with a farm world
    Space station pack with a space station world.

They have never released more than 1 full world in a single year. 2015 - Windenburg, 2016 - San Muyshuno, 2017 - Brindleton Bay, 2018 - nothing yet*

• KatieSimKatieSim Posts: 71 Member
    Between 10 and 20
    @drake_mccarty Selvadorada was released in Feb 2018 :p
    edited August 2018
    Between 10 and 20
    Deleted copy
    edited August 2018
    Less than 10
    @KatieSim wrote: »
    @drake_mccarty Selvadorada was released in Feb 2018 :p

Selvadora is a destination world. By full world I am referring to residential worlds containing more than 1 neighborhood.
    edited August 2018
    Between 10 and 20
    @drake_mccarty That makes sense :)
    Do you think they’ll come out with a new residential world before the year is up?

I thought with combined holiday destinations and residential worlds they’d be at least 10 more
    probably way too optimistic haha
    But they are planning on releasing content for years to come. I don’t know where people are getting ‘there’s only 3 years to go’. I haven’t seen anything saying they’re stopping after 3 years? Only that they have garunteed content for the next 3 years planned
    Less than 10
    KatieSim wrote: »
    @drake_mccarty That makes sense :)
    Do you think they’ll come out with a new residential world before the year is up?

I thought with combined holiday destinations and residential worlds they’d be at least 10 more
    probably way too optimistic haha
    But they are planning on releasing content for years to come. I don’t know where people are getting ‘there’s only 3 years to go’. I haven’t seen anything saying they’re stopping after 3 years? Only that they have garunteed content for the next 3 years planned

They could if another expansion pack is released. A GP could also introduce a new world, but there’s a chance it will only have one neighborhood like the world in the vampire pack.

There’s no confirmation when Sims 4 will end, just speculation. I don’t think it’s too far out that in 3 years EA could announce a follow up game though. 3 years is a pretty good chunk of time for content to be released for the game, especially if they are producing more GP/EP.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited November 2019
    Between 10 and 20
    The Sims Team added 4 new worlds in 2019 (StrangerVille, Sulani, Glimmerbrook, and Britechester).

Along with Del Sol Valley, we already got 5 worlds since this poll was posted.

At this pace, we're going to get 10+ easily.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited November 2019
    Between 10 and 20
    Hmmm... I'm curious to know if we will get more vacation destinations and how many.

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Between 10 and 20
    5 to 15 more including more vaction worlds.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Between 10 and 20
    If there is to be a farming pack in the future I would expect it to come with a world, it would be very odd if it didn't.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    Between 10 and 20
    I would say about 10-20 myself.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Less than 10
    I'm thinking as of now, after DU, 4-5 more new worlds. I'm predicting 3 more GP and 2 more EP.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Less than 10
    Besides the 3 WA worlds and Oasis Landing, what other "sub-world" did we have in Sims 3? Im trying so hard to remember