Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corrupt a wish game

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Granted. Mosquitoes are now extinct. But an ecological disaster will move through the world like a slow-motion tumbling of dominoes, as bats and other creatures who depend on mosquitoes will be next to disappear, until what remains on earth may not sustain you, or any of us.

I wish I could shape-shift.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    granted, but you can only shift into a wooden block.

i wish i could stop procrastinating.
    Granted, but now you can't stop working.

Wish I could do 30 pushups in a set...

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    Granted, but your push-up is interrupted by people demanding video tapes of your 30-in-a-set push-ups and you become the next Jane Fonda of workout videos, but an incident causes you to be excluded from 30 push-ups by the government in name of money.

I wish I can grant a wish to anyone.

Granted. But the first person you granted a wish to, wished you dead...*maniacal laugh*

I wish I wish with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart..

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited November 2019
    Granted, but your dragons cause United Nations to scrutinize you for causing unnecessary chaos and somehow Kim Kardashian was able to use your dragons to fly out Paris Hilton to your home in exchange of a Sims expansion pack being sent to you.

I wish for a pretzel.
    Oooh, you are MEAN! :D

Okay, since I am stuck with Paris Plumming Hilton instead of the expansion pack I wanted, I grant you your pretzel, but I have her lick it first! >:)

this is great btw.

I wish for an actual good night's sleep tonight.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Granted, but your sleep is protested by insomniac ghosts from the Soviet Union trying to reclaim your lost sleep time, but this is countered by an international committee of ghost hunters who replicated their skills from the Sims game's ghost hunting techniques, which forced Russia to repossess the ghosts by ushering the repo-man from the Sims game to real life to keep them in check, and your good sleep is almost conquered by a Siberian witch after she threatened your sleep time if they didn't return the ghosts to her.

I wish for everything's color to look like the oversaturated photographs and postcards from the 1950s.
    Granted, but now you and everyone else are getting migraines and visual tracers from it, and it's everywhere. Forever.

I wish the sport of leaf-spring stilt ice hockey that I once had a dream of, were real.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Granted. But you break an ankle during the second half of the game!

I wish I could get rid of this neck cramps

(going on day 3 now :( )
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2019
    Granted. But you will get them on the rest of your body. 😢

I wish I could graduate university. 😣
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    edited November 2019
    Granted, but you are in debt for the rest of your life and the knowledge you learned is put at no use.

I wish I had a good mannered corgi
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Granted, but you are also given a very ill-mannered German Shepherd with bad body odor and no sense of humor.

I wish I were over this cold already.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Granted. But you now have the Zika virus!

I wish I had a 1970 Schwinn Cotton Picker bicycle! :wink:
    You did! It was in storage all along! But it's so badly pitted and rusted through the body as to be unsalvageable.

I wish the holidays didn't have to happen this year.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Granted, but you get a sue of $6 million for causing unnecessary backlog of unsent holiday cards and presents which led to you becoming a FBI and Interpol fugitive for scamming out people from their beloved holidays, only to be saved by Paris Hilton singing “Ya Gah Yaa Gaah” and buys every holiday available because she’s rich and puts the debt from buying the holidays to you for life, so you have to pay for it.

I wish I had a fireplace.
    Granted. You now have a fireplace. But the catch is, you're now a Sim! And we know what that means...!

I wish the scientific and technological breakthroughs we're having now, could only bring good things.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Granted, many great things are brought on by those break throughs and almost causes world peace
    But sadly it only lasts for a week and fingers get pointed on who ruined it, nuclear war happens soon after and humanity dies a painful death.

I wish I had a lighter with unlimited fuel
    EMrBkJP.png
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Granted, but it randomly lights by itself, when it's in your pocket. Ow

I'm wishing this fog lifts before I have to drive to my Dr. appointment.
    Granted. But it fogs up again after your appointment and... well, you get "Final Destiny" behind a log truck!

I wish I could have another ice cold Coca-Cola.
    You get it, and drink it. But an assassin mixed tiny fragments of broken glass into the ice cubes (intending to get someone else) which floated through the drink as the cubes melted, and by the time anyone knew you had internal bleeding, it was too late.

I wish I could fast-forward through time.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Granted, but you are denied to ever using public transportation and cars forever. Just walk and fast forward it.

I wish this city was a lake that never drained before.
    Granted. But now ALL cities have NO drainage systems and flood over as well! With only rain and no way to get rid of it, soon Earth is 100% covered by water! Everyone hates you now!

I wish I could get some Taco Bell here!
    You can, but it's the worst quality version of Taco Bell (you've eaten at those, right?) where the lettuce is warm, limp, and stale, the food is half cooled and spilled all over the inside of the bag, there are like 2 shreds of processed cheese on your taco, the little actual meat that's on it, leaves little nuggets of gristle between your teeth, and half the time, your order is wrong.

I wish I could get TS4 to play with my pc's night-adjusted light levels (to filter out blue light) so I didn't have to choose between evening gaming and getting a good night's sleep.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Granted, but you always call asleep while playing and your game gets messed up!

I wish to manipulate the results of the Stuff Pack Vote to get what I voted for.
    funny-gifs20.gif