Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Haunts fans, which feature are you most interested in?

the survey is out.

just wondering which direction this is going if happy haunts wins. 😬
origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

Happy Haunts fans, which feature are you most interested in? 173 votes

Psychic Freelancer Career
20%
storyymock68PlumbobCrossingFroilelelunicyblueyblueskybenson2006Felicity1169DoloresGreyQueenMercybizuktagSheriSim57musteniPotterheadSimSimTrippycomicsforlifethe1975superkyle221poltergeistMonday 36 votes
Séance Table and Spirit Board
18%
auroraael14IdontrcallNighteyesdavidp0418TWSimGamer82AnmirlaVersusVeritasLustianiciathecatsredduhboy2u2LadyKynSindocatironknight35annaliese39kendallranadele_katcatmando830EnkiSchmidtColton147147AllyJean13 32 votes
Haunted House Lot Trait
1%
GdurmaLiELFAgrest 3 votes
Ghost Hunter Freelancer Career
20%
BlkBarbiegalUnDutchablesillehbeePlayerSinger2010Isb917Bloosmoocchant86Moon_WillowJesskiNivyxalanmichael1AquariusMomAlwe1507mikawagClassicalSimBabykittyjadehalloweenchildLemon405Winifred_WillowSims4MagicalTales 36 votes
Grim Reaper Freelancer Career
38%
GoldmoldaricmnfrshDerellaIceyJHowGreatThouArtcandystormMsMaySuccyMariefoxprice83LadyDecafIObellefruitsbasket101sekojranaKalaniCoolMysteriousConcludegothprincess4evertaydevKhrisstyneDreamOperatoremere 66 votes

Comments

• iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    Grim Reaper all the way! =D
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    I had a really tough time answering this in the survey. I decided to start with something we really haven't had in game before.
    The three careers are right behind it. The Grim Reaper career is a new idea, so it would be interesting to see what they do with it.
    The only one that didn't interest me was the lot trait.

I really hope if this wins, we can get at least three of these options without shortchanging any of them. It would be amazing if they could add all three careers and the seance table and spirit board could be used in the psychic career!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I chose Ghost hunting!!! Then haunted house trait. I would love to exorcise evil poltergeist!! 👹But they honestly all sound good.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Haunted House Lot Trait
    In truth, all of them. I chose Haunted House lot trait because I really liked the idea of doing a ritual of cleansing and/or Sims getting chased away permanently. It sounded like it could add some actual fear and drama. :D>:)

But any choice for this one is a win for me because they're all welcome in my game.
    #Team Occult
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    And I have been since they announced it.

I'm perfectly okay with any of the options here, but this is my preferred because I would use it the most often. Don't ask me why, I just would, because it sounds so fun!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited November 2019
    Welp, if you can Grim-reap' folks at will, that'd be soooo interesting. Random sims already know, their heads are on the block!
    Post edited by Dijktafone on
  • MrSunshineMrSunshine Posts: 99 Member
    I will milk all of paranormal romance potential from it... My own Harlequin paranormal romance live action, here I come!
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I really hope if this wins, we can get at least three of these options without shortchanging any of them. It would be amazing if they could add all three careers and the seance table and spirit board could be used in the psychic career!
    yeah i really feel like seance/spirit board should go with the psychic career, those are small items. haunted house and ghost hunter should go together too.
    i guess that's the issue with this being a stuff pack. 😕
    I would love to exorcise evil poltergeist!! 👹
    😨
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

Anmirla wrote: »
    yeah i really feel like seance/spirit board should go with the psychic career, those are small items. haunted house and ghost hunter should go together too.
    i guess that's the issue with this being a stuff pack. 😕
    I would love to exorcise evil poltergeist!! 👹
    😨

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just now noticed your username
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Actually I want the all :smiley:
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Gimme all of it tho.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'm disappointed... Happy Haunts is one of the last packs I want, but it looks like it's gonna win... :disappointed: Even worse, the one feature I would actually really enjoy (seance table and spirit board) from that pack doesn't even seem to be leading either... *sigh* If this is the pack I'm gonna have to settle for, I wish the feature I want would at least be the one chosen to be put in... otherwise, it'll be a huge disappointment for me.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    I've been playing the same legacy for the last two and a half years. Have had this family do things that makes everyone's story unique compared to the others. So naturally, I need one of these Sims to become Part Time Reaper. I can see it now. My current Sim will be doing a research project about their family tree then go into school the next day and go "Well here's my ancestor Ed, he was the President! Then his Great-Great Granddaughter, Zelda was a famous actress! Then her son was the brave soldier who saved Strangerville! And then there was his Grandson who was the Grim Reaper!"
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Happy Haunts is not my first pick, but I thought the Psychic freelance career looked cool.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I'm interested in the two freelancer careers, especially the Grim Reaper one.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    I was torn between the three careers, but ultimately went with Grim Reaper > Ghost Hunter > Psychic. After taking the survey and reading about all the individual features, I am now even more interested in the Happpy Haunts pack and less in the others!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I was really interested in the psychic career, but unlike many I really don't want the grim reaper career.
  • DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    Grim Reaper, but I'd be equally happy with Ghost Hunter.
    I'm disappointed... Happy Haunts is one of the last packs I want, but it looks like it's gonna win... :disappointed: Even worse, the one feature I would actually really enjoy (seance table and spirit board) from that pack doesn't even seem to be leading either... *sigh* If this is the pack I'm gonna have to settle for, I wish the feature I want would at least be the one chosen to be put in... otherwise, it'll be a huge disappointment for me.

Which pack are you hoping for? I honestly believe arts and craft has the lead :/
  • frogkiss1frogkiss1 Posts: 248 Member
    I have to be the grim reaper end of story. Ghost hunting was done in sims 3.
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    Grim reaper career seems more like a mod concept and is my least favourite choice. Even if you’re not really into occults, the other options are more friendly to normal play.
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    edited November 2019
    When do they tally the votes?
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I'm not actually that much of a fan of Happy Haunts but i find the Grim Reaper career fascinating.
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I have Nervous Subject in my library ready to follow in his Daddy's footsteps. I'm hopeful. He is my favourite sim from the whole sim series.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)