Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Requests

historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
Hello! I'm going to be doing some sim requests. I don't know how many I will do (I doubt that many people will comment) but I'm hoping maybe five or more.

I've never done sim requests before so forgive me if I do anything wrong. I'll try to get a sim that you requested done as soon as possible.

Before I give the request format and a few rules here are a few examples of my sims
PDLVO5B.png
xi9RoPR.png
Z7Yi02K.png

Rules and what I won't do
- I only make sims with cc. I will not make any sims that are cc free
- Do not get angry at me if I do not want to make your sim
- Please be patient. I have a life outside of sims
- I will not make any steampunk/any type of fantasy sims
- I will not make any male sims that have a feminine clothing style. I don't have the cc for that + I don't like the look of it on sims

Here is the request format! It is not required but it would help me out more if you did fill out some of it
Sim's Name:
Sim's Gender:
Sim's Age:
Sim's Traits:
Sim's Skin Colour and Ethnicity:
Sim's Eye Colour:
Sim's Hair Colour:
Sim's Hair Length:
Sim's Hair Type (ex. straight):
Sim's Body Type (ex. curvy):
Sim's Favourite Colour:
Time Period (ex. Victorian or modern/now):
(I only make sims from/after the 1700s)
Any other information (ex. freckles, beauty marks and teeth):
Any certain cc you want me to use?:
Would you like me to upload your sim to the gallery or to message you a private download?:

If you want me to make a sim based on a certain person feel free to tell me who or give me a picture of them.

Before I finish I would just quickly like to add that although I will create male sims I am not the best at them so I prefer making females. Also I can make couples so if you want me to make you a couple go ahead and request it!
Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
P2Wn3TO.jpg
Post edited by historynerd on

Comments

• historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    I can't believe I forgot to add this. Silly me!

I won't be able to do any historical sims from 1820 - 1860 due to the fact that there is no cc for those years. Plus for some of the years (ex. 1860s, 1870s or the 1700s) I won't be able to do all of the outfits due to the lack of cc. For those years I'll probably just do the everyday or formal wear
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Can you do 80's or 90's goth?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    @Movotti Sure! I'll try to have your sim done soon. The gallery is being annoying atm and whenever I try to save a sim my game freezes and I have to quit. I've already remade your sim over 3 times :D
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
    edited August 2018
    @Movotti Here's your sim! I went with 90's goth (I based her look off of this image). I know literally nothing about goth style and my interest in fashion ends when after WW2 so sorry if she's not what you wanted. I only did her everyday wear since again I know nothing about the goth style and I have very little cc that would be considered goth.

You can find her on the gallery if you search Sim request 1 (with the cc option on). She may look a little different if you are not using the same default skin as me as I did not use any other skin overlays.

(Sorry the pose is so rubbish. I'm stupid and forgot that since the last update screenshots are really bad quality so I had to take this bad one)
    Tfg7cYL.png
    Here's what the original screenshot was
    Po96UKK.png

CC List
    Default skin
    Dress
    Choker
    Hair
    Lipstick
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Oh.. I hadn't posted my specifications yet.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Can you make a male/female couple from 1930s Germany?

• Catman212Catman212 Posts: 2 New Member
    Do Jacob Frye from Assassin’s creed syndicate
    Sorry for not responding to any comments! I've been busy and offline.

@Movotti Sorry about that! I had assumed that since you didn't respond the comment I made or include your specifics in the orignal comment that you had no specifics. If you want I can remake the sim if you comment your specifications

@Evie0602 Sure! I haven't done any 1930s sims in a while so I'm looking forward to this

@Catmanaxel I can try. Like stated in the post I don't do steampunk sims (Assassins Creed Syndicate is steampunk) but since I like Assassin's Creed (Haytham Kenway is bae) I'll try to make Jacob. Although his clothing might not be exactly like it was in the game
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • Sea_WolfSea_Wolf Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi historynerd,

I'd really like to see Nova Terra created. I do not possess the skills to do so myself. Think you can make it happen? From the HOTS model.

My Sims forums account is new and won't allow me to post the link to what I'm referring to. Not so worried about the clothing, mostly the body and face more than anything.

Google "HOTS Nova Model" and you should find what I'm talking about. Sorry for asking you to search.
  • Sea_WolfSea_Wolf Posts: 2 New Member
    To add on to what I was saying, I was impressed by your work and I believe you have the talent to pull it off!
  • alcarëalcarë Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi @historynerd ! Loved your Sims! I wish I was that talented... ❤️

I have a TV request for you, when you have the time. I'm a newbie and can't post pictures yet, sorry! It'd be Blackadder and Baldrick, from either Blackadder the Third or Blackadder Goes Forth.

i.dailymail.co .uk/i/pix/2016/09/09/15/381EA24100000578-3781424-Tony_Robinson_as_Baldrick_with_Rowan_Atkinson_in_Blackadder_The_-a-15_1473431946354 .jpg

res.cloudinary .com/uktv/image/upload/b_rgb:000000,w_654,c_fill,q_90,h_367/v1428917359/jfocxzhwfnxgmefsaqpa .jpg

chrishallamworldview.files.wordpress .com/2016/04/blackadder_the_third__duel_and_duality .jpg?w=600

www.buzz50 .com/media/kunena/attachments/14440/tony-robinson-baldrick .jpg

www.comedy.co .uk/images/library/comedies/900x450/b/blackadder_goes_forth_baldrick_blackadder .jpg

i.dailymail.co .uk/i/pix/2014/01/10/article-2537369-1A8E8FC100000578-86_634x478 .jpg

c8.alamy .com/comp/B52614/cast-of-blackadder-goes-forth-in-costume-for-photocall-black-adder-B52614 .jpg

i.pinimg .com/originals/96/4c/00/964c00322a6be42cb9ef90c09bf0e1d4 .jpg

pbs.twimg .com/media/DLsk1e9XUAApELd .jpg
  • Applejacks24Applejacks24 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey @historynerd , I wanted to request two sims a couple to be exact but it’s based on real people. I have the pictures for you but I’m not sure what to do
  • tjdoohertjdooher Posts: 14 New Member
    @historynerd I’m looking for someone to recreate my grandparents. If you could help me out, that would be awesome. Here’s the info.
    Sim's Name: Carol Dooher
    Sim's Gender: female
    Sim's Age: young adult
    Sim's Traits: family oriented/outgoing/music lover
    Sim's Skin Color and Ethnicity: medium white
    Sim's Eye Color: brown
    Sim's Hair Color: dark brown
    Sim's Hair Length: medium
    Sim's Hair Type: straight
    Sim's Body Type: average (on the skinnier side)
    Sim's Favourite Color: light blue
    Time Period: 1950s suburbia
    I have a picture for reference, please message me.
  • BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    you make beautiful sims, i cant post a picture yet until im higher rank here but i was hoping for someone to make one of these spanish singers for me most wanted is Ozuna or Anuel AA and or Romeo Santos. thanks so mch
  • Mountaindew117Mountaindew117 Posts: 4 New Member
    @historynerd I was wondering if you could make a sim for me based off a picture of another game character? If there's a way I could send you the photo of the character would you be able to do it?
  • FreezyWasTakenFreezyWasTaken Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I'm also not high enough level to post a photo but I was hoping you could create a look-alike of a few people. Im not sure how i'd send you photos or names but if you know anyway, please tell me
  • CrackolaCrackola Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, is it okay if i PM you a Picture of whom i want you to make in Sims 4?
  • mikeantwar8mikeantwar8 Posts: 5 New Member
    can someone create me and my girlfriend as a sim I want this to be her Christmas present
  • mynamessamanthamynamessamantha Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi @historynerd

Not requesting a sim but just here to say that you are really talented with this! Keep up the good work!
  • THESVTRAPTORTHESVTRAPTOR Posts: 81 Member
    Is anyone still active on creating any IRL People on TS4?

I've been trying all day to make my girlfriend and I can't even come close to it!!

If anyone out there that is willing to do so, can you help me out??

Greatly appreciated!!
    “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” -JFK