Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 13B

As planned Shelly managed to get on Gareth's laptop and managed to log into his Email and have a quick look to see if she could find anything interesting. There was a few messages that bothered her. One was from a girl named Ellie who appeared to be his ex girlfriend. Shelly did not have time to read through it so she forwarded the Email to her own account and then found a message from Tim who was Gareth's mentor at his placement.

'Hi, Gareth, I am really sorry that you got suspended at college. It is clear that the college is pandering to the right as usual but do not give up. You have our full support 100% and we trust you.
    I am giving you the details to our secret account where we share messages. Be careful with this password as we do not want it to fall into the wrong hands but as you our one of our greatest campaigners I think that it is time that we let you into our circle,'

The message included an Email account and a password. Shelly made a note of the Email and password on her phone and then sent a text to Brett.

'I have got an account and a password. We will have to let Hana know,'

Brett sent her a reply.

'What do we do now then?' he asked.
    'We will have to make an excuse and leave,' replied Shelly.

75492410_10156738194346497_112051985900896256_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeEI1OmuLfLpeAQI4iDEq22VYuDu1Caet0DD_nVdzfryGigbhy9VlYekmnzVe52YHYS4f_XAQqe329U87FV-pjHuPyAPG8dt352xDvOlQjtRew&_nc_oc=AQm7wLobBYiAFm45Dslyx2Yh1wOSQ8CSop1dLaQsWblyjauDzmskWW1aCv9ngwSXF9F-GNaRe5EkNBXJFDRgGFtM&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=ed5c419156b40cbed3487bd9dee79b2c&oe=5E8C4FA7

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17317260#Comment_17317260
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    I resumed on The Smith Family Save today. I played from the aftermath of Promethus' birthday until Wednesday. I had saved Promethus to the Bin though, and as this Save is getting laggy I decided to age the Triplets during the last play session. When I next play I will change the Triplets' Outfits and then save them to the Bin. I have done everything I wanted with them though, and I know they're at least safe in my Bin.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @PalmArrow
    I love when my sims do things autonomously.
    They look great playing with the pets.

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Yeah, its their son David Jacob or "DJ" for short.
    I love when they watch their spouses.Its so romantic
    and sweet.
    That's what I thought when I placed it.Though the bedroom
    is a bit obnoxious lol.
    I haven't had much luck with wintery clothing.Mostly finding Sims 4(shutters at the thought)
    Glad to see your sims have a lot of entertainment in their shelter.The disasters mod, one of
    my favorites.I used it for a Volcano eruption once.XD

@jonny522
    That firework is really cool looking.
    Looks like a snowflake.:o

@Silverofdreams30
    Your sims look so happy to be having a baby!
    Lovely photo of him splashing about.

@afai1261
    I'm gonna guess, you "maybe" bought it.XD
    Hope you enjoy the pack, its one of my favorites.

@meerkattime
    Catarina has a way of shooing people.XD
    She's "pri.ckly" like @bekksan, called her LOL I'm gonna use that
    when my boyfriend is agitated..."pri.ckly! lol THanks! Its a lot built by DNA.

• Options
    Has anyone tried the ghost hunter career? It’s fun but I notice my job ends before I finish it 😹
  • Options
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    "This is the last place I'd expect to see you." Tom said as he sat beside Catarina.
    "Believe me, I don't wanna be here.I was forced to "go out" as I'm "spending too much time" at
    home.He laughed."Not possible, every time I see you, you're wandering about.Come on."
    "Uh-uh.You aren't roping me into this festival." "Would you just try to have fun?"

Screenshot-33.jpg
    She attempted the haunted house.

Screenshot-35.jpg
    "That was beyond cheesy." She said."Then why did you grab on to me in that last room."
    "I did not!" "Whatever you say, Cat.Let's go."

Screenshot-36.jpg
    "Are you eating rain drops?" "Yeah, you got a problem with that?"
    "No...but I didn't picture you as playful." She rolled her eyes."Just get the dang apples
    would you?"

Screenshot-38.jpg
    "I can't believe I'm gutting a pumpking..bleh..." "Oh admit it, you're having fun."
    "No, this just reminds me of Jake..." "Oh...I see, I think I get it now.Ex huh?" "Yeah...
    it ended badly.I'll leave it at that." "I'm sorry...I know how you feel though, I've been there."
    "Huh..." Catarina sighed." "What?" "I just can't picture YOU having relationship troubles."
    Tom laughed."Why?" "Cause you're so...outgoing..." He laughed."I think that gets me into trouble.
    sometimes."

Screenshot-39.jpg
    Flyod: She's killing a pumpkin! Why?!! What did that pumpkin do to you? XD

Screenshot-40.jpg
    "Need help?" Tom offered; "No! I wanna do this." "I knew it..."
    "Knew what?" "You're having fun." "I am not! I'm just determined to finish this
    darn pumpkin."
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Tori wanted a rocking chair. At least they have the money for that.
    XLHSzgR.jpg
    Meanwhile Ed decided to workout in front of her to give her a good show.
    J7UgJYu.jpg
    Zzz.
    xEBM8xI.jpg
    Ed went for a jog past the Ursine house and heard a lot of screaming.
    kFd1ctu.jpg
    Wonder what's going on in there.....
    0J4Ng5f.jpg
    Ed: "Oh hey there's a baby in here. Sweet!"
    7umrZYa.jpg
    Ed: "Shawn Ursine? That's not the name I'd give a girl but whatever."
    cN83IiZ.jpg
    Claire: "Did you just enter my house without a shirt?!"
    Ed: "And that's my cue to run!"
    bnoIHMz.jpg
    Ed: "So don't ask but I'm legally required to send umm....random checks to Claire Ursine."
    Tori: "Neato!"
    5k1Lcqf.jpg
    So Ed went on another jog.
    ALNaY34.jpg
    Nope, not going back in the Ursine house.
    PYZHuze.jpg
    Meanwhile, Ed's gotta get a good feel of his Non-Childsupport baby kicking in there. Ah, the feeling of not having to pay more money for this one.
    bx4kxbi.jpg
    Later that day, the Wexlers went down to the beach.
    ayaKN9k.jpg
    Don't think you should be lying like that, Tori.
    bpuDo3p.jpg
    Much better.
    DW14iBu.jpg
    That's a lot of rain....beach day over.
    PF1nmsl.jpg
    Ed: "Is that your fourth plate?"
    Tori: "DON'T TALK WHILE I EAT!"
    VRhgovZ.jpg
    It is 1AM, Ed is sleeping when Tori bursts into the room to shout that they need to get to the hospital.
    GnrYPDJ.jpg
    Say goodbye to good night's sleep Ed.
    rR9e31l.jpg
    Ed: "Nice pants."
    sANFNTq.jpg
    And that's when Luna Wexler was born.
    zBrYyUz.jpg
    Oh AND it's snowing! How nice!
    Z7S0iwX.jpg
    And Tori is woefully under dressed for the weather!
    IzLPJmO.jpg
    Ah, must be nice to finally be able to hold one of your children.
    CFfJmKV.jpg
    Ed: "These hands have killed over 80 men overseas, but today I will use them to to make my wife feel better."
    Fh5OhXo.jpg
    Speaking of Ed, he was promoted to Flight Captain. Nice new uniform.
    gq4sHNh.jpg
    AND a nice new carpool.
    fQuQMwg.jpg
    But more importantly, here's MAYOR Tori Wexler.
    9bGR2IU.jpg
    She invited former Mayor Alto over to gloat in her face. But of course, that doesn't work well because she's still a billionaire living in a mansion, while Tori's living in a house where she's pretty sure she just saw a rat.
    1Bxo7Yl.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hey everyone! It's almost midnight here, but I wanted to jump on here and say:

:star:I just finished taking all the pictures for my Christmas story! :mrgreen: Woop woop! :star:

Now it's on to photo editing - if a picture needs it - and then I gotta reword some stuff and then start getting the chapters (with the pictures) put together. :blush: Seriously, I'm getting so stinking excited to share! :smiley:

I could roll out the story on the week of Thanksgiving, which would be a week earlier than scheduled...but we'll have to see. ;) If I do that then I would have to post 2 chapters a week instead of 3 a week. (Me thinks that many of you would prefer 3 a week. :mrgreen: )

@meerkattime
    emorrill Thank you for removing the shadow from the pic for me :blush: . That was very sweet of you, and you are wonderful. :star:<3
    ^You're very welcome sweetie. :kissing_heart:
    There was a nasty shadow in one of my Christmas story pictures (well I take that back, there were a few...) so I had to learn how to get creative to remove them without them looking obvious. One in particular though was just nasty and I'll share it with you in a PM for...reasons. ;)
    Aww, you changed your siggy pic to the new one. :blush:

@Brandontaylor Good to hear from you. :) Bummer you lost your internet. :( I hope you'll be able to get it back soon. We'll miss you. <3

@GraceyManor Yes, creating new accounts can be a pain sometimes, but in this case it's worth it. DO IT! :p
    Ohhh yes Arthur from Merlin is :love: *sigh* I so wish that show had a better ending...same with Quantum Leap. Why do you think I wrote a continuing story?? ;)
    I doubt I could write a continuing Merlin story though...I'd totally have to add Supernatural to my game which I do plan on doing in the near future. :) I dunno. If I ever feel like doing it, I will. There's other story ideas I want to pursue first.
    Ok so maybe not enemy turned lover, but more like, "don't like each other at first, but become lovers" kind of thing. :p
    I did the Ghost Hunter career for a while when I created a Zak Bagans sim. :blush: (I was WAY into Ghost Adventures at the time). I didn't have any issues with it and I couldn't get enough! :grin:

Awesome updates everyone! L&As handed out!

Happy Simming and goodnight. :sleeping:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited November 2019
    @emorrill

Congrats to finishing your story only a few
    small things to do before your ready to post it.

@meerkattime

Thank you, I peaked a bit today to see how they will
    look as older.

@GraceyManor

Thank you, they are excited.

@Nikkei_Simmer

Thanks so much for the comments.
    I hope you get to play more soon.

@bekkasan

Thank you.
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options

Here is an update

[img][/img]68n5GsU.jpg

Isabella had a bit of fun.

[img][/img]IsBMiXo.jpg

Lyric had learned to talk in the playpen so Pamela picked her up.

[img][/img]Q16ZUW5.jpg

Time for lunch.

[img][/img]5qfEOOP.jpg

yayyyy foooodddd !!!!

[img][/img]rXUCEW2.jpg

yum

[img][/img]lnaPwqQ.jpg

pick me up, pick me up, pick me up!!!

[img][/img]zpAvBRI.jpg

tired parents needed a bit of sleep when the kids were in a good mood.

[img][/img]p1Qb52m.jpg

Pamela let Stephen sleep a bit longer.

All for now
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @emorrill
    I love Ghost Hunters and Zak Bagan.lol
    But yeah, I'm a fan of "don't like each other turned lovers thing."
    along with any other sappy romance.

My fiance took me to see "Last Christmas" And he was bored out of his skull and kept making comments, I had to tell him to hush.Cause I was really hooked LOL
  • Options
    @meerkattime Thanks for the feedback :smile:

The third picture is this one but I am not sure of the code would be censored and I can see the picture myself:

74168078_10156738193816497_6761525833946365952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQk9HsPTIpkQUWEN1C_FiQ7WnYEsVKX6O7sN0P8Q1GAXgEBZlwIbQMnUPmvmQmiVK9LoEduMuhY1KUNOKoIdtMsb&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=d48424168bf67512b19c8c89a02e762c&oe=5E436860

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Using postimage to upload, seems to work

Screenshot-43.jpg
    Catarina's dog managed to escape, she had to go running through the park to find him.
    "Flyod! you get your fluffy tail back here...Oh mother's gonna kill me."

Screenshot-44.jpg
    "Aren't you Catarina's dog? Is she here?"
    Flyod barked excitedly, turned around a few times and ran back.(Apparently there's an option for your dog to "fetch" a date for you.XD)

Screenshot-45.jpg
    "Flyod? Oh please come out...I'm a dead duck.Floyd!!"

Screenshot-46.jpg
    "Is this who you're looking for?" She whipped around to find Tom standing behind her.
    "You found my dog! Thanks." "More like he found me." "Oh...sorry, he does that often."
    "Its fine."

Screenshot-47.jpg
    "You look really nice Catarina." "Uh...thanks" Catarina mumbled as
    she stepped back.

Screenshot-48.jpg
    "I can see you need lessons on accepting compliments." He commented; noticing
    her hesitation.She rolled her eyes; "And I can see you need lessons on not standing so
    close to people." He laughed."Touche."

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Part two of the update today

[img][/img]wjrbKWN.jpg

Stephen woke up after his extra sleeping moment.

[img][/img]N5UERto.jpg

Pamela played with Isabella

[img][/img]0qjQmng.jpg

Stephen took care of Lyric.

[img][/img]DjWnRwq.jpg

Kids went to sleep.

[img][/img]neQ2nzj.jpg

[img][/img]a2bl1XF.jpg

[img][/img]s5vgewo.jpg

[img][/img]7jOHIfc.jpg

[img][/img]UYpatvd.jpg

[img][/img]K9P1wLU.jpg

[img][/img]f4gBa6Y.jpg

And the adults enjoyed themselves in the hot tub.

All for today

• Options
    @emorrill

Thanks for talking about post image, just signed up there to have some space for images, I am close to
    5000 images on Imgur so good to give that site a break.
  • Options
    13C

Little did anyone else know that Brett had been filming the group's conversation and had been all evening. He then got another text from Shelly saying that she wanted to go home.

'My mum has text me,' said Shelly 'she wants me home,'
    'Do you always do what your mum wants?' asked Anta.
    'Well I do have to be up early with her tomorrow,' said Shelly.
    'You don't want to stay for a while?' asked Gareth.
    'I can't, sorry,' replied Shelly.
    'Do you still want me to walk you home?' asked Brett.
    'Yes, are you okay leaving now?' replied Shelly.
    'Well it is getting late and I have had a good evening,' replied Brett.
    'Been good having you round,' Sarah said to him 'but think about the company that you keep,'
    'Oh, don't worry about that lot,' joked Brett 'I am not on your course anyway so I don't have to see them that often,'
    'Do you want us to talk?' Gareth asked Shelly while no one else heard.
    'We have left it too late,' said Shelly.
    'Just five minutes?' asked Gareth.

Brett had overheard and nodded towards her to suggest that they talk.

'Okay, I need to get something from the kitchen,' agreed Shelly.

Once they left the room Brett went and stood outside the kitchen door and waited a moment.

75550309_10156738194371497_7566914102677733376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQlrc72iEmfi_lL0_SU4DFfF_RnOgyP0SxgOQXyN8KPIPI6gA3QAu4wJx14Gp20uDIcPa9WRuxWFYPPwDgJfgEQS&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=08459f3563a851ce71d6d2fa6e7fc843&oe=5E59A339

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/967131/the-social-club-series-two#latest

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Has anyone tried the ghost hunter career? It’s fun but I notice my job ends before I finish it 😹

It is bugged. I don't know if you can complete it. But, I've found, if I have a sim with that career and keep them in a household I'm not playing the game gets them to the top of the career fairly quickly. So if you want to get to the top play them until no progress is being made then rotate them out of your active household and they ought to get to the top on their own. Hopefully.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer Guess it is still not quite time to come out of the bunker.

@Hak_vin Welcome! Yep, gotta watch out for Elvira!

@emorrill Thank you! :smiley: I hope you are feeling better.
    Woot, congrats on finishing the pics! Ok...I'm ready for you to roll it out whenever. :lol:

@meerkattime Thanks! :smiley:

@Brandontaylor I hope things improve for you. Good luck!

@GraceyManor Bummer that you lost the save, that was a nice story.
    I've never had any trouble the few times I've done the ghost hunter career.
    Wasn't that a surprise finding him at the park and it was nice that she got out too.
    lol at the dog and the pumpkin comments!
    laughing even more at the dog getting them together again!

@Sleepstar Bummer it's getting laggy, but at least you know they are safe in the bin if you want to use them again. :grin:

@DoodlyDoofus I knew Tori was a wee bit dense! Dag!
    Congrats on two little girls and Tori becoming Mayor!

@Silverofdreams30 Isabella and Lyric are just so cute, even when screaming to get out of the chair.
    Hot tub time! A great way to relax after a day with twins. :smiley:
  • Options
    Think I found the culprit of my lag

6d2iB8s.png
    Not sure why my game keeps hitting 100% CPU :/ I was told my laptop could handle the game.
  • Options
    @bekkasan
    Woot, congrats on finishing the pics! Ok...I'm ready for you to roll it out whenever. :lol:

^Yeeeeah I know you are. :smirk:
    I was totally thinking about you when I talked about possibly rolling it out early. :mrgreen:

I guess my question would be which would you prefer?
    2 chapters a week or
    3 chapters a week?

;)
  • Options
    Hey everyone. :)

I wanted to pop in again and show you some more cool pics showing off this Better Snow Mod. :blush: I swear I can't get enough of it! :mrgreen:

How do the frost on the windows look when the interior of the house is greatly illuminated?

snow-mod-1.jpg

The icicles look more lifelike and not so blinding. Can you see them? ;) *Paging @bekkasan ;)

snow-mod-4.jpg

I mean, even the frost on CAR windows looks amazingly real! :open_mouth: I was in awe!

snow-mod-2.jpg

And look at how it looks when the snow melts?

snow-mod-3.jpg

And lastly let me leave you with this wintry overlook of the town of Evansville. <3

Winter-in-Evansville.jpg

This is me while getting my Christmas story ready to share with y'all:

wacky-happy-pinkie-pie.gif

I hope y'all will love and enjoy it as much as I did writing it and setting up all the scenes. :kissing_heart:

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @bekkasan

Thank you, I aged up the kids to children after
    a day as I used Nraas to teach them one of the skills.

@emorrill

Beautiful screenshots, check your pm when you have time
    sent you
    a few images there.

@GraceyManor

Hope the computer problems solves itself for you.
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Here is today's update from yesterday

[img][/img]LXAGfeh.jpg

Told him to go read a recipe,
    looks to me he's half-sleeping lol.

[img][/img]XhyosID.jpg

He's joking with me not sleeping.

[img][/img]l4xo89n.jpg

Nope

[img][/img]4HvVP8V.jpg

The other day ti was time to age the twins up.

[img][/img]IYmLQCC.jpg

Lyric

[img][/img]6nQTjNa.jpg

Both of them.

All for now.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @emorrill
    snow-mod-4.jpg
    Wow! Gorgeus decorations! Where did you get those?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top