Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hi! I'm StarsAlign. I'm a Libra and I'm somewhat new to the sims. I started in 2014, but joined the forums in 2016. I got the game in 2014 for my birthday, a month after it came out. I have been playing it ever since! I have managed to get all of the packs and still play it to this day! It's nice to be apart of a wonderful community! <3

Hello @StarsAlign16 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It was very special that you received Sims 4 as a birthday present, <3 and that started you off as a simmer with many fun and enjoyable hours spent simming ever since! It is great that you own all the packs! They add many special features, activities, items, worlds, and build and cas items to the game!
    Happy simming! :)
  • AgrestAgrest Posts: 28 Member
    Hey everyone, I used to lurk on the forums from time to time and finally decided to join in on the discussion. I've been playing since sims 1, which was kind of a happy accident, as my mom went out to get me ts2 for my birthday, but the guy at the store told her the game won't run without having ts1 installed, lol. I was mad at the time but I'm glad I got to experience it before moving onto the second game.
    edited November 2019
    Agrest wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I used to lurk on the forums from time to time and finally decided to join in on the discussion. I've been playing since sims 1, which was kind of a happy accident, as my mom went out to get me ts2 for my birthday, but the guy at the store told her the game won't run without having ts1 installed, lol. I was mad at the time but I'm glad I got to experience it before moving onto the second game.

Hello @Agrest :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums. I hope you will enjoy posting about what is happening in your games.
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 1, and it was great that you could enjoy playing the original game first! It was a very special birthday gift <3 that started you as a simmer and has resulted in you enjoying many happy simming times ever since! :)
  • AgrestAgrest Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome @rosemow <3
  • StarsAlign16StarsAlign16 Posts: 34 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @StarsAlign16 :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It was very special that you received Sims 4 as a birthday present, <3 and that started you off as a simmer with many fun and enjoyable hours spent simming ever since! It is great that you own all the packs! They add many special features, activities, items, worlds, and build and cas items to the game!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much Rosemow! The packs definitely adds so many new features and expanding gameplay! I am so happy my parent got me the game to start my simming days! :smiley: <3
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @StarsAlign16 :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It was very special that you received Sims 4 as a birthday present, <3 and that started you off as a simmer with many fun and enjoyable hours spent simming ever since! It is great that you own all the packs! They add many special features, activities, items, worlds, and build and cas items to the game!

Thank you so much Rosemow! The packs definitely adds so many new features and expanding gameplay! I am so happy my parent got me the game to start my simming days! :smiley:<3

You’re welcome :)
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    hey hey, i've been lurking on the forums for a while now and finally decided to post^^ i've actually been playing the sims for around a couple of years now (my first sims game was actually simscity, funnily enough), and i'm looking forward to seeing what this place has to offer :)
    hey hey, i've been lurking on the forums for a while now and finally decided to post^^ i've actually been playing the sims for around a couple of years now (my first sims game was actually simscity, funnily enough), and i'm looking forward to seeing what this place has to offer :)

Hello @XxTigertailxX :) It is a nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you first started simming by playing Sims City, and now you are playing The Sims. All simming is fun and enjoyable!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your games.
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @XxTigertailxX :) It is a nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is great that you first started simming by playing Sims City, and now you are playing The Sims. All simming is fun and enjoyable!
    > I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your games.

thanks for the welcome! and yeah, i suppose that is true, though i can say that i definitely prefer the sims 4(probably because it has a more "hands on" experience), and hopefully, though this place already seems pretty fun so i'm sure i'll have a good time :)
    thank you again!
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @XxTigertailxX :) It is a nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is great that you first started simming by playing Sims City, and now you are playing The Sims. All simming is fun and enjoyable!
    > I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your games.

thanks for the welcome! and yeah, i suppose that is true, though i can say that i definitely prefer the sims 4(probably because it has a more "hands on" experience), and hopefully, though this place already seems pretty fun so i'm sure i'll have a good time :)
    thank you again!

• DweezleDeeDweezleDee Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, my name is Sabrina and I can be found as CriticalHulk27 in the Sims world and Sims Gallery. I currently own every expansion for the Sims 4. What brings me here today, for the first time, after playing the Sims my whole life, is I have an EXTREMELY huge issue with my Sims relationship. I recently bought University and have been non-stop playing, when suddenly my heart was struck by a bow when I came across Lilith Pleasant, my gay heart thumped as I reminisced how in love with the red head I was as a child. Obviously, I forced my Sim into a relationship with her right away and they hit it off. Eventually, I moved them out together, they began dating exclusively, and have two cats. They’re still attending college! However, recently there has been autonomous mocking?? Every day. By both Sims. I thought maybe this was due to Lilith’s criminal behavior, so I changed her aspiration to an Animal Lover, she doesn’t have any mean or mischievous traits, she was a kleptomaniac, but I changed that as well in case that was an issue. They just keep mocking each other, and it’s DESTROYING their relationship. I fix it, bring friendship and romance back to 100% and again, it starts. Now, they’re even picking fights with their cats?? I don’t know what to do. PLEASE HELP.
    DweezleDee wrote: »
    Hey, my name is Sabrina and I can be found as CriticalHulk27 in the Sims world and Sims Gallery. I currently own every expansion for the Sims 4. What brings me here today, for the first time, after playing the Sims my whole life, is I have an EXTREMELY huge issue with my Sims relationship. I recently bought University and have been non-stop playing, when suddenly my heart was struck by a bow when I came across Lilith Pleasant, my gay heart thumped as I reminisced how in love with the red head I was as a child. Obviously, I forced my Sim into a relationship with her right away and they hit it off. Eventually, I moved them out together, they began dating exclusively, and have two cats. They’re still attending college! However, recently there has been autonomous mocking?? Every day. By both Sims. I thought maybe this was due to Lilith’s criminal behavior, so I changed her aspiration to an Animal Lover, she doesn’t have any mean or mischievous traits, she was a kleptomaniac, but I changed that as well in case that was an issue. They just keep mocking each other, and it’s DESTROYING their relationship. I fix it, bring friendship and romance back to 100% and again, it starts. Now, they’re even picking fights with their cats?? I don’t know what to do. PLEASE HELP.

Hello @DweezleDee. Welcome to the forums.
    You may be best to post feedback about your issue on this AHQ EA thread. Other simmers are having similar issues
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-DU-Taunting-about-University-Superiority-ruining/m-p/8444380#M110767
  • DweezleDeeDweezleDee Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @DweezleDee. Welcome to the forums.
    > You may be best to post feedback about your issue on this AHQ EA thread. Other simmers are having similar issues
    > https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-DU-Taunting-about-University-Superiority-ruining/m-p/8444380#M110767

Thank you!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hi, not sure why I didn't do this before, but my handle here and on Origin is Nushnushganay ("Nush" like tooth, not like push or rush, in case anyone hasn't heard a Sim say it), and I have played previous versions before but not that seriously.

I like making stories but don't come up with them first..they evolve in gameplay as things happen. And I like things to happen. The more surprises, the better!

I like vamps, use gameplay mods, and try to get as much autonomy in the game as possible. And I have a dark sense of humor sometimes.

But I don't bite (except those I love 😆) and if anyone feels bad in any way from anything I say or do here, I would hope for a chance to explain and apologize, because I am intense in real life too, but not meanspirited.

Am grateful to all the knowledgeable people here who have shared advice and suggestions for improving gameplay, and all the fun and off-topic humor here, too.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • LimpNoodleLimbsLimpNoodleLimbs Posts: 15 New Member
    Hello, I'm new and a little bit tentative. :blush:
    I'm finding all this a bit confusing... I usually stay away from Blogs/forums/live chats because they can be overwhelming. I've always admired online community's though.
    The reason I've started is because I would like to be a bit more active on the help/advice section as, despite simming for a couple of years now I'm still such a newb.

Nice to meet you all. If i'm in the right/wrong place please let me know.
    Love you random strangers!
    Hi, not sure why I didn't do this before, but my handle here and on Origin is Nushnushganay ("Nush" like tooth, not like push or rush, in case anyone hasn't heard a Sim say it), and I have played previous versions before but not that seriously.

I like making stories but don't come up with them first..they evolve in gameplay as things happen. And I like things to happen. The more surprises, the better!

I like vamps, use gameplay mods, and try to get as much autonomy in the game as possible. And I have a dark sense of humor sometimes.

But I don't bite (except those I love 😆) and if anyone feels bad in any way from anything I say or do here, I would hope for a chance to explain and apologize, because I am intense in real life too, but not meanspirited.

Am grateful to all the knowledgeable people here who have shared advice and suggestions for improving gameplay, and all the fun and off-topic humor here, too.

Hello @Nushnushganay :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great to see how things develop in our games. There always something different happening in our games! Our sims are always surprising us, and we share in their happiness and empathise with their sadness.
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy finding helpful game tips as you read the forum threads.
    Hello, I'm new and a little bit tentative. :blush:
    I'm finding all this a bit confusing... I usually stay away from Blogs/forums/live chats because they can be overwhelming. I've always admired online community's though.
    The reason I've started is because I would like to be a bit more active on the help/advice section as, despite simming for a couple of years now I'm still such a newb.

Nice to meet you all. If i'm in the right/wrong place please let me know.
    Love you random strangers!

Hello @LimpNoodleLimbs :) It is a nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The Sims 4 Help section on this forum is now read only. New threads are unable to be started in the help section , and already started threads can’t be posted on. If you have particular game issues it would be best to post about your issue on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

For general advice though it is great that you have started posting on the forums! :) There are many kind simmers who will help you the best that they can :)
  • LimpNoodleLimbsLimpNoodleLimbs Posts: 15 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @LimpNoodleLimbs :) It is a nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > The Sims 4 Help section on this forum is now read only. New threads are unable to be started in the help section , and already started threads can’t be posted on. If you have particular game issues it would be best to post about your issue on the AHQ EA site
    > https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
    >
    > For general advice though it is great that you have started posting on the forums! :) There are many kind simmers who will help you the best that they can :)

THANK YOU!
    edited November 2019
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @LimpNoodleLimbs :) It is a nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > The Sims 4 Help section on this forum is now read only. New threads are unable to be started in the help section , and already started threads can’t be posted on. If you have particular game issues it would be best to post about your issue on the AHQ EA site
    > https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
    >
    > For general advice though it is great that you have started posting on the forums! :) There are many kind simmers who will help you the best that they can :)

THANK YOU!

• MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    I'm Macy,a simmer from Hong Kong.I create my sims with both alpha and maxis match.
    Besides sims,i likes drawing and other games like action games and story of seasons.
    I also make sims based on games and anime.

Have played sims 3 but sadly i uninstalled it because of my disk is out of space...
    I'm Macy,a simmer from Hong Kong.I create my sims with both alpha and maxis match.
    Besides sims,i likes drawing and other games like action games and story of seasons.
    I also make sims based on games and anime.

Have played sims 3 but sadly i uninstalled it because of my disk is out of space...

Hello @MacyStarMoon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy drawing. Drawing is a very special way of expressing creativity.
    It is great that you make simversions of characters from games! They would be special Sims to have in your game and see how their Sims lives develop.
  • OzianOzian Posts: 33 Member
    Hello. I'm new to the forum.
    I've been playing sims games for years.

I've recently started a youtube channel with sims 2 let's plays.
    The Ozian

I've begun a 100 baby challenge, which is quite mad.

When not doing that, I write creatively (working on a novel)
    And I do musical theatre.
    Ozian wrote: »
    Hello. I'm new to the forum.
    I've been playing sims games for years.

I've recently started a youtube channel with sims 2 let's plays.
    The Ozian

I've begun a 100 baby challenge, which is quite mad.

When not doing that, I write creatively (working on a novel)
    And I do musical theatre.

Hello @Ozian :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have a simming YouTube channel! Simmers would be enjoying watching your videos and seeing what is happening in your game.
    I hope the challenge goes well in your game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top