Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which SP to vote for?

123457...Next

Comments

• LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    How = bow, wife = wire, and I have a love hate affair with spell check.
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Honestly if we got an actual GOOD haunted back tho..
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    Happy Haunts I ranked as number 1, and number 2 arts and crafts.
  • under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    Arts & Craft
    arts and crafts wins by a longshot for me, everything else should've been included in other packs. plus i've always wanted knitting in the sims
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd go completely bonkers with joy if we got a pre-Raphaelite arts and crafts pack. I'd seriously never expect that.

Arts and Crafts, Science, Ghosts ... Methinks these sound a bit Victorian.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ARCTICORNEARCTICORNE Posts: 56 Member
    Ghost Hunters
    I would name it Winchester Stuff tbh.
    tumblr_pz6soldhZ11tksaajo1_540.gifv
    SfLZzzI.png
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Women and Men both enjoy arts and crafts and straight men do it do I've seen a lot of Fashion Designers on Project Runway who were 100% straight men. Calling Arts n Crafts Woman's Stuff is terribly sexist

Indeed. There is nothing that says Arts n Crafts can't be Man's Stuff....especially if they include BLACKSMITHING! There are also many male sculptors....chainsaw wood carvers anyone?
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I'm going to say Science and Astronomy, Only because I want the Science Career Expanded in GTW expanded.
    But if Zodiacs Signs come with it I want in optional.

If they do Zodiac Signs as traits, that would be a way of making it optional. Besides, Zodiac signs are Astrology, not Astronomy. As such, they should be included in the Ghost Hunter part rather than the Science part. BTW, I already have several fan-created Zodiac sign traits in my game. It can't be that hard to do.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    edited November 2019
    Simmingal wrote: »
    While I do think A&C is a good idea, let's be real: I've never used the woodworking table since the base game came out xD

I'm definitey leaning towards HH now. I need that Grim Reaper career.

i mean problem with woodworking table is that it doesn't have enough stuff to make
    (i wanted to make sim that built all furniture in their house that is not electronics and I couldn't :c )

and the level 10 should definitely have way more detailed furniture like antique pieces or such

but maybe that is because my dad is very into woodworking so it pains me to look at sims hitting piece of wood and making most basic looking furniture at level 10 instead of making something ikea could never

Leniad (see his creator studios at sims4studio.com) managed to vastly expand the number of woodworking projects available with the help of a few custom scripts. One to expand menu options, the other to enable the new craftables. Unfortunately, he hasn't updated his mods lately.

He also has some great custom foods - I would love to see more food options as part of arts and crafts. Pie baking for instance, cookie decorating, cake decorating, edible fruit arrangements, chocolate molding, and gingerbread houses. Lots of major opportunities to add mini-games to the Sims 4.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Arts & Craft
    @SimsILikeSims
    Indeed. There is nothing that says Arts n Crafts can't be Man's Stuff....especially if they include BLACKSMITHING! There are also many male sculptors....chainsaw wood carvers anyone?

Even knitting! My grandpa used to knit socks as a hobby. They turned out fabulous. Also I used to go to a knitting group as a kid and we had plenty of boys. :)
  • awlchickawlchick Posts: 75 Member
    Arts & Craft
    I'd love arts and crafts AND happy haunts!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Hunters
    So predictable... Perfect Housewife Stuff wins... again after Laundry Day Stuff ...
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    AND NOW ONTO THE RESULTS!

Theme ranking:
    1) Arts & Crafts
    2) Happy Haunts
    3) Self-Care
    4) Science & Technology
    5) Fun-Tech

Gameplay ranking for the winning theme:
    1) Knitting
    2) Sculpting
    3) Glass Fabrication