Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @ZhakiraP : :D I wouldn´t like to be him, that´s for sure!
    I would really like to read about Albin´s adventures and the broken hearts he´ll leave behind! :p
    Because there was the first snowstorm over the mountains surrounding Great Bear Thore had to skip the first day of school after the summer holiday. (Not that he was sad about not going to school! :D )
    But poor Thore didn´t have time to be happy about it long, because his parents immidiately took him and Taius to the next gym to have some training! :p
    ribSN69.jpg
    In hindsight he would preferred to go to school, because Haldir was a hard and relentlessly trainer who pushed his son to his max.
    z8ovXOE.jpg
    Zler1mq.jpg
    HBhGlg7.jpg
    fAwt2x1.jpg
    IpJWAmR.jpg
    Thore tried his best but was so frightful of his dad that he struggled to run properly on the treadmill
    AsKspVo.jpg
    LM0oEGK.jpg
    TRh4OQO.jpg
    7rsp8tl.jpg
    When he couldn´t run anymore he got an extra lesson of how to train right to get into the school´s football team (not that he ever thought about joining the team, but I think there will be no discussion about trying to get a place in the team, his parents expect it from him! ;) )
    But he is loved dearly by his parents!
    pQ3WAT2.jpg
    mEO5mYd.jpg
    While Thore was pushed to his max, Taius got a lesson by Travis.
    Taius thought that he would win easily, because in his mind his grandpa isn´t as muscular as he himself and because they had the same belt he believed he could win just because of his muscles and his age. He was, of course, proven wrong by his gramp!
    uaLl01j.jpg
    rfvPy15.jpg
    7unievM.jpg
    gVnzxqP.jpg

At home Tyler and Stella had some family time with Seth. While Stella was practising at the piano Tyler played with Seth who wanted to join his mummy in playing music. Of course he was thrilled how good he sounded, enthusiastically supported by his father.
    ahxCcTF.jpg
    Just Rasta had some problems with the music, maybe it wasn´t the right song? :D
    1X2rK7R.jpg
    uLrjNlQ.jpg
    veZwC9P.jpg
    ocNb6ff.jpg

After some time Seth didn´t want to make music anymore so his father asked the little one what he wanted to do and he begged his father to see the claw! Oh, how Seth loved this!
    LLNXSXf.jpg
    rEySrPP.jpg
    9fA4p1f.jpg
    niux9pe.jpg
    bHWFhMC.jpg
    Hz3Xl0T.jpg
    lTCjzha.jpg
    uTk9kng.jpg

When the others came home from the gym Thore went straight for the TV to play some video games, joint by Travis and carefully watched by Tyson who wasn´t sure what he should think about the noise they made.
    slCHGSc.jpg
    C9wsGKs.jpg
    But because Tyler was painting silently at the floor Tyson thought that the noise wasn´t as dangerous as he first thought so he relaxed a bit.
    N1wgPKY.jpg
    HV0fzRJ.jpg
    Stella and Haldir who like each other very much played some chess and Taius encouraged Seth to play with the blocks
    z8woBXj.jpg
    Nhwia2a.jpg

Later that evening, shortly before getting to bed, Tyler decided that he had enough from all the people surrounding him, so he went outside to read a bit. I´m really curious how his tablet could handle the cold but he was sitting happily in the middle of a snowstorm and read.
    SdbOm3B.jpg
    5oKvFsg.jpg
    LoHEzcV.jpg

Thore was happy to go to school the next day, he had aching muscles everywhere and hoped to escape the training untill the next weekend.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @AlexaKry Stella was a good Mom getting up and attending to her crying son. Adorable pics of them together.
    Thore was very brave bathing the cat. Streuner was very brave being so good about the bath! :lol:
    That was nice of Thore to forgive Tyler from all those hard throws!
    Cute pics of Dad and Seth.
    Romance and loving! <3
    Poor Taius, the dogs are overrunning the room.
    Pretty views of the town!
    Awww, adorable pics of Seth tormenting the doll. :lol:
    I thought he looked a bit pudgy when I scrolled the page earlier while writing a comment and wondered if he was preggers. lol, just ate too much. It happens!
    I love that the prank backfired onto his brother and they both got a laugh later.
    Cute pics of him with the pregnant belly.
    Poor Thore is not very athletic!
    Great pics of the MA sparring.
    lol at the expressions on the dogs face!
    Beautiful snowy pictures!
    Loved the updates.
    I might have one later today. :wink:
    edited November 2019
    @bekkasan : Thank you for your detailed comment!! <3
    It´s quite annoying that Thore got so thick after *eating so much at the party! He is training very hard and his fathers force him to train even harder but losing his weight lasts very long!! There isn´t much that he can do after school than train hard, poor boy! :D

Have already read your update and leave a comment right after this one!

*had to put this word in as well, otherwise it didn't make any sense! 😀
    Post edited by AlexaKry on
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @AlexaKry LOL at Thore trying to lose that extra weight. I hope he makes it so that he can get off the treadmill at some point. :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @ZhakiraP : he was grumbling the whole time he had to work out that life is soooo unfair! :D
    But his parents are merciless when it comes to sports. Both of them had been lvl 10 sports superstars before they got kids and settled down and they think that doing sports leads to a healthy and wealthy life! They don´t like phlegmatic persons. (healthy mind in a healthy body! :D )
    In the morning the family ate together, a salad, at least they showed some sympathy for Thore and ate the salad, too. :D
    og7m6ib.jpg
    But even in this early time Haldir tortured his youngest son with tips for the training in the afternoon.
    5BVxKbz.jpg
    Tyler approved his tips! :D

He then took his own little son and put him in the high chair to give him some breakfast. I think I would have liked to eat the salad instead of the ugly baby food. ;)
    tRFYopw.jpg
    Haldir waited patiently for Tyler to serve the breakfast to Seth and then he talked with him, curious watched by the toddler.
    yk5kD0j.jpg
    gSPMkUu.jpg
    BTLEive.jpg
    They talked about the latest investment of the family and what Tyler should do with the profit. Haldir wants him to become more invoveld in the family buisness, everyone of his children has a position in the "firm", some with more responsibilities, and Haldir is sure that Tyler is the one next to Emerson who should lead the buisness after his retirement. So he gets him more and more involved in the different parts of the investments and the money transactions the family carries out. (This is one reason Travis and Haldir live together with Tyler´s little family!)

After breakfast Seth was bathed and powdered and after that he was allowed to play as much as he wanted.
    nazxtOG.jpg
    2VxlCI5.jpg
    T60zfbw.jpg
    JJRChD9.jpg
    31G5Kew.jpg
    prSWyNx.jpg
    TSHeHOV.jpg
    zcPzIkX.jpg
    eQ558JY.jpg
    XY3zcYD.jpg

In the afternoon, after school, Thore sneaked into the house but decided that it was safer to get into the back garden. He didn´t want to come across his parents, he still had muscle soreness and he didn´t want to do any kind of sports that day!
    But as I said earlier, Haldir is the king of the faries, so of course he knew that his son already arrived at home, even before his son set a foot at the lot! But Thore thought that he could hide himself from the protection shield his father sustained, after all he was a powerful fairy himself he thought! (He still won the battle against Haden, ha!)
    But the house cat was even faster in approaching him. Streuner wanted to be pet, cause he wasn´t pet that day by nobody!
    gvDBwzu.jpg
    H4zhe6Q.jpg
    lMLR7Sn.jpg
    Although Thore thought by himself that Streuner just wanted to sit at the chair!
    n0rHyFk.jpg

And finally Thore understood that his parents know everything so he surrendered to his fate and with a deep sigh he followed Travis to the gym.
    yWSiBtn.jpg
    mSFbpfo.jpg
    MpMrC6M.jpg

Meanwhile Streuner made a statement: he was there and he ruled the house and everyone had to obey him! Stella didn´t want to at first and was taught by him to worship him!
    91fkoea.jpg
    ni8zUPI.jpg
    Zi53Jqo.jpg
    She was wounded in her vanity and had to be calmed down by Tyler.
    M04er9R.jpg

The family let the evening end with quality time for Tyler and Stella :p , Haldir playing Fifa with Taius and Thore
    i39mbOj.jpg
    and a grumpy Travis who thought that Thore shouldn´t play so many video games and that his husband should know that!
    YF3SBvE.jpg
    This is an outtake, it didn´t make it into the story. :D
    This is a very strange way of bathing a cat, I think!
    O1phPLw.jpg
    rzQSOgM.jpg
    dfkHajU.jpg
    QILzqER.jpg
    A few days passed by and one morning Seth woke up and was a kid finally.
    0qDHBY5.jpg
    The first thing he did that day was to search for his mummy to tell her the big news.
    SQEg3Fm.jpg
    Hf3Z4Co.jpg
    He ate a fast breakfast, where the family realized that there weren´t enough chairs for them all at the table, so Stella ordered a new one.
    6JUmsWH.jpg

While the others were still eating he ran to the bus to go to school. Thore didn´t go by bus anymore, he took one of the cars instead so he had a bit more time before leaving the home. And who knows if he directly went to school or not?? (The reason why Thore left with the car simultaneously with Seth in the bus is shown in the outtakes!)
    pzBqk4z.jpg

While the kids were at school Tyler had to out-live his creativity
    rjETRoY.jpg
    RegwYh3.jpg
    always watched by at least one pet!

Stella saw how easily Tyler created a sculpture made of metal and thought that she could do this as well. Well, she couldn´t! :D
    zXpdSzq.jpg
    2omPGeC.jpg
    AyjyRoJ.jpg
    Luckily Tyler still was in her near and he is a daredevil so in no time she was extinguished and consoled by him.

Unlucky Thore finished school early in the afternoon (he didn´t attend after school activities, because he said he didn´t need them! Haldir and Travis came to the conclusion that they would watch his grades, if they fell he would have attend every after school activity they would chose for him :p ), enough time for Haldir to torture him nearly every afternoon! :D
    But he was getting better in sports and he lost a lot of weight.
    iEDZZk0.jpg
    He became one of the hottest boys at school and he was quite a charmer, there were a lot of girls at home in the afternoon to do homework together with him.
    S9Cshyw.jpg
    EA9yXkr.jpg
    GEDCgte.jpg
    R32nXS7.jpg
    And to Tyler´s discontent he tried his charm on Stella, too, and flirted with Stella a bit awkward. :D
    1TJ0uF8.jpg
    xK2VlNE.jpg
    v22B74g.jpg

At some early evenings he played ball with Seth (maybe just because he wanted to take revenge for his first tries to catch the ball)
    y0PnpjX.jpg
    Kdqy7du.jpg
    yHBie2O.jpg
    gfWdyJs.jpg
    So Seth always went in after some time to play video games or pet the pets or playing chess with his parents, because he was getting angry about Thore after a while!
    ju45dgn.jpg
    mwUPhQI.jpg
    Vty9IHN.jpg
    afqyGeU.jpg
    mPY9Fwt.jpg

Unfortunately the bigger table wasn´t deliverd within days so one of them had to eat on his own, it was always Tyler who (to be honest) liked it, he is a loner and he liked the distance he had between him and his family.
    TnLP7Pu.jpg
    5or7oHh.jpg
    But every good time has come to an end and finally the table got delivered (finally I thought about giving them the new table, I always just noticed that there was a place too little when they layed the table :D )
    So the family could eat together again, much to the displeasure of Tyler who now had to listen again to all the good advises his fathers gave him how to lead a successful business. :p
    vSglRVy.jpg
    He was a bit grumbling about their living conditions, because for his taste there wasn´t enough room to get out of their ways, even in the nights he had the overwhelming feeling that there were too many living beings in his near!
    HC2VwTg.jpg
    Outtakes:
    Seth and his way to the school bus. :D
    First he went into the back yard and then he slid across the frozen up lake the house is build upon through the house and then to the school bus. Silly Sims! :D
    pa8gHyb.jpg
    H7z8p0V.jpg
    DUFWKV7.jpg
    k9HssmO.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @AlexaKry Tyler seems like a good dad.
    Is Haldir an Icelandic name?
    It looks as if Thore finally got in shape! I hope he will be careful with his newly found powers of attraction. :p
    Cute cat, awkward bath.
    That looks a bit annoying, being stuck in the floor like that :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @AlexaKry Happy Birthday to Seth. He looks like his Dad. :smiley:
    Gosh he was so excited about starting school!
    Giggled at the floor glitch.
    Thore is going through that awkward adolescent phase!
    Nice pie!!
    edited November 2019
    @ZhakiraP : Helmquist, their family name is a Skandinavian name, Haldir is an elf/elben name from Lord of the Rings. It was the one elb who caught the companions when they entered Galdriel´s forest. :)
    It was annoying to see that Seth came later to school than Thore, just because he chose tho walk across the frozen lake and through the house! :D
    Thank you for your feedback!
    @bekkasan : Yes, he looks a lot like his dad. He is a lovely and pretty-low maintenance kid. :)
    Well, you´ll see through which phases Thore will go to, he is a special teen! :D
    Thank you for your comment!
    During the next weeks the family waited for spring to come around.
    They made the best out of the snow, but they are active Sims and just being at home because of the heavy snow made them somehow restless.
    So everytime the weather wasn´t resembling a blizzard or worse the family went out to get some fresh air.
    They went to the winter festival where Thore hoped that nobody would have seen his painful fall.
    ionq9gr.jpg
    gS4TfYS.jpg
    ZYqBPpP.jpg
    59cmnNo.jpg
    He was embarrased so he didn´t join the others at their snow ball fight
    9z64RfQ.jpg
    E0eCKee.jpg
    instead he hid behind an igloo and pretended to take care of the forlorn dogs
    1aAKv9Z.jpg
    untill he gained enough confidence to show off while snow boarding :D
    ZxRlGFh.jpg

Stella liked to swim in the icey river (she is a genie so she can´t freeze, good for her!),
    dN5EPVf.jpg
    her husband, as crazy as her, made snow angels, accompanied by his father who sometimes is just a big kid! :D
    qAwqd4T.jpg

The snow angels never survived long, because when Thore came home from school he often was in a bad mood. He was good at school (he´s a genius) but he thought that going to school was just a waste of time anyway. :D
    7WRudx3.jpg
    XMtgFbV.jpg
    2CTqegq.jpg

When the weather was too bad to go outside Haldir and Travis spent a lot of time together in their bedroom ;) and Stella and Tyler followed their good example.
    Stella has a lot of humor and Tyler loved her jokes
    7PHlRcE.jpg
    bQer58O.jpg
    EaCp33l.jpg
    VytVQGk.jpg
    qHa6JXU.jpg
    8maBZbg.jpg
    lT8WUbT.jpg
    1q03BQr.jpg
    and because he is/was so in love with his wife he drawed her a lot to hang her pictures at the wall
    moIPPkf.jpg
    ywfDNji.jpg
    so he could always see and think of her
    GMpYc3W.jpg

He wasn´t the only one who liked to watch his wife and to spend time with her
    TMkxhnZ.jpg
    NS7leqz.jpg
    LSnakw0.jpg
    S3hSJDJ.jpg

But Tyler still found some time for his sons, too. He liked to play chess with Taius (who still havent found a soulmate, sorry Stella! ;) )
    NQamh2b.jpg
    He helped Seth with the homework who loved to spend time with his daddy even when he had to do homework :p
    0aw9cNJ.jpg
    lZMJDeU.jpg
    IVWzUmh.jpg
    nx2pjKt.jpg
    UzFGDbO.jpg
    RJXf9FR.jpg
    cl0ufF6.jpg
    c9Ecppx.jpg
    S84jKPR.jpg

The pets were a menace: everywhere the family was, the pets were there before them! And all of them wanted to get some attention. :o
    yc5suvm.jpg
    q3aSumB.jpg
    YnEMKyP.jpg
    ZZDeoPk.jpg
    cb8LA8U.jpg
    AkNx7Jn.jpg
    Qb6P5Ns.jpg
    94gUaYM.jpg
    yeNzFrC.jpg
    O3rA9OC.jpg
    cuxX8Px.jpg

And finally it was spring and everyone of them headed out into the fresh and warm air!
    ioFGulH.jpg
    A7vo3dN.jpg
    iotHsep.jpg
    9CkCuou.jpg
    @AlexaKry I love seeing all the fun winter activities. Poor Thore falling. I hope he had fun doing the snow boarding. I really miss that activity!
    It looked like Streuner was trying to interrupt Tyler and Stella as they were chatting. :grin:
    Great pics of Tyler and Seth.
    Yeah for spring!
    Loved the update!
    edited November 2019
    @bekkasan : I´m so sorry that I missed your comment!!!!
    Thank you so much for it!
    I´m happy that it´s spring finally, in winter I tend to leave my Sims in the house where it can get boring sometimes. (I don´t want them to go out so often, because it´s too cold for them! ;) )
    And some advertising: the next chapter will be up in an hour (round about!)
    The family welcomed spring. They walked the dogs
    aG9xSFy.jpg
    wtQqfUq.jpg
    often to the spring festival where the dogs had their preferences who begged whom for pets.
    Tyson had a soft spot for the girl in the kissing booth and her promised kisses
    E4FKaHV.jpg
    while his parents liked the food sellers (they smelled better I think! ;) )
    wq0p8xI.jpg
    sX77eAU.jpg
    But when the family ate the dogs always tried to get their treats.
    XZeCETZ.jpg

They played horseshoe (while the dogs tried to get some pets from whomever they could get them :D )
    tAFtSgO.jpg
    and made some photos
    wZRCgG7.jpg

Seth liked to play with his grandpa, they were often found playing paper/stone/scissors or pillow fighting
    HMda3gO.jpg
    jmdn6Ef.jpg
    but he liked to talk to his parents, too.
    0crhLcy.jpg
    TeF37vl.jpg
    And he loooved being hugged by his daddy!
    6JEiIrz.jpg
    (Well, he loooved his daddy!!)

And where THIS hugging led to, you surely can imagine! ;)
    msoONKF.jpg

On a different day they went to the funfair
    where they had a ride at the merry-go-round
    4YLYWBm.jpg
    SQOZaEm.jpg
    while Travis had fun snowboarding
    LcYtb4K.jpg
    Seth convinced his daddy to ride the roller coaster, but when he was about to enter the roller coaster he wasn´t so brave anymore
    dinPnwG.jpg
    But he so wanted the ride that he took a seat
    and he had the time of his life!
    tQGIppM.jpg

Haldir thought this would be a fun time for Thore and himself, too, so he convinced his son to take a ride. Thore was not impressed in the beginning
    tDdOFLZ.jpg
    but at the end he was thrilled by the speed of the roller coaster!
    w6lG6UC.jpg
    While they were riding Haldir had a strange feeling according to Tyler and he looked at his son with concern. Haldir sometimes has forebodings and what he could see/feel according to Tyler filled him with sadness and big worries.
    TqKWN73.jpg

Stella had a friendly basketball battle with Taius, she won and Taius immidiately reconsidered his defeat.
    c8zvF3M.jpg
    ZYvqvdD.jpg
    9L7fNHD.jpg
    But Stella doesn´t want her son always brooding about something so she talked with him and told him some funny stories to successfully lighten up his mood
    LIYPmfL.jpg
    watched by Haldir, who´s vision came back.

At one evening they went to a party where they met Tara, Haldir´s and Travis´ daughter. She lives in Great Bear together with her husband and her son.
    First Tyler talked to Tara about their family but Thore was so thirlled to see his sister that he interrupted his big brother and overflooded Tara with words.
    OZF2L7L.jpg
    Paitently his dads and his brother waited for their turn to talk to Tara :D
    qlgydhG.jpg
    0z2PPJt.jpg
    iRdxuOk.jpg
    1ET7cIo.jpg
    Then Tyler took a heart and gave Haldir and Travis the chance to talk to their daugher by distracting Thore :D
    Uf948Ns.jpg
    rnTn4L3.jpg
    gz5UPpF.jpg
    O8vyLq9.jpg
    Thore was in a good mood and told his brother a lifely story about a film he has seen
    g8kcewk.jpg
    and then they had some fun in their fairy form.
    AmaENXN.jpg

Back at home the family spend some playtime together
    BGlwIKk.jpg
    5HhWpJB.jpg
    before going to bed.
    pNfhpJF.jpg

@AlexaKry I enjoyed seeing all the fun activities the family got to enjoy. You have some fun parks!
    Cool that Grandpa likes playing games with Seth.
    I am very concerned about Haldir's foreboding feeling about Tyler! :cold_sweat:
    @bekkasan : Thank you for reading and commenting!! <3

The fun park was built by me and was just a compromise solution, because I didn´t want to place the boardwalk from Roaring Hights into the woods, so I had to build it by myself. Unfortunately I forgot to chose the right lot tag so no other Sims showed up at the funfair except one awful annoying service Sim (at least he cleaned up after they got wet after riding the roller coaster)! :D

The grandpas love children so every grandchild who lives with them gets a lot of love from them! This is one of the reasons I love to play with Haldir and Travis and can´t leave them behind for long! Whatever Sim I play I always come back to them! (Crazy, I know!)

In my game I´m much further than the story here (one reason that I can´t update Streuner´s story so often!) and at the moment I play out Haldir´s foreboding for Tyler. It´s a bit sad and depressing. :'(
    And now I try to hurry up with the story because my game is very interesting at the moment and I would like to write this out finally! I even downloaded a painting program for this and now I´m fiddeling with it how to achieve what I have planned!

In my game I´m much further than the story here (one reason that I can´t update Streuner´s story so often!) and at the moment I play out Haldir´s foreboding for Tyler. It´s a bit sad and depressing. :'(

Puts large box of kleenex on the grocery list for this week.

Good luck with the paint program! I did learn how to put a funny shape over a nekkid's sims tush with my paint program. :tongue:
    @bekkasan : :D I´m trying to make the pictures grey, man is this complicated!!!!
    And a censor grid? No way I could fiddle this out!!!!
    A few weeks later the family went to the funfair again to celebrate Seth´ birthday.
    They all fitted in the clownsmobile twoseater, surprisingly! :D
    yyqPy8M.jpg
    To celebrate just with the family Tyler had rented the funfair for this day.
    (I still forgot to change the lot type, so they had the funfair for themselves. :p )
    9t5ZUjG.jpg
    mDzxw58.jpg

At first Seth didn´t know if he liked this teenage thing, but after some seconds of thinking he approved!
    CZHG2Yl.jpg
    zDC8wG0.jpg

While eating the compulsory birthday cake Tyler surprised me, because he took his seat next to Seth, normally he choses a seat on his own.
    aVtPNTy.jpg
    So it was Travis who had to sit on his own, because Haldir wanted to talk to Stella in private.
    iu8MXzW.jpg
    ZLMwnbk.jpg

After everyone had finished the cake they talked to each other, except Seth, who still was a little bit a child, he chose to swing.
    Xq7i6kV.jpg
    It was a quiet party! :D
    08rjCVu.jpg

So Taius took a heart and rode the roller coaster with Thore
    zUPI430.jpg
    0p3REcM.jpg
    OgsdCFL.jpg
    Zd2tSCZ.jpg
    and with Seth, with whom he spent the time untill it was time to go home.
    h8zledl.jpg
    hcEdT9l.jpg
    He is a very good big brother!

On the next Sunday Tyler decided to teach Seth how to drive. Seth was soooo nervous that Tyler decided to start the day with trampolining so Seth could lose some of his nervous tension.
    QOgDkhC.jpg

(I would have been nervous, too, if I had learned driving on a more than 2 mil € expensive car! :D )
    b0j1zAL.jpg
    k5WNXr7.jpg

Seth got his driver´s license and was happy that some of the others were fishing so he could join them and could calm down again.
    vV1nVvS.jpg

Just a little teaser:
    This is the look a little cat gives you if he is forced to spend a whole day at the pool with the family:
    FkI3LDe.jpg
    It was time for Easter vacation. The two teens in the house were overjoyed not having to go to school. They would have gone everywhere with their parents, main thing: no school!!!
    Both were very good students (they were lazy as hell but they are very clever so they knew when to do the least essential things to get good marks :D ) and were happy to have some days off of school! (If only they knew....)
    The family seperated, much to the displeasure of Seth and Thore, Travis and Haldir wanted to stay directly in the city in order to avoid driving and to be able to reach every interesting sight by walking (By interesting sights they had some culture in mind, they thought that Thore could get some more education, especially about some foreign culture, arts and architecture!) while Tyler wanted to get some relaxation in the hinterland with chilling in the warm air of a private garden and hoping to not move a feet in the coming days. It seemed as if Seth hit a home run!

Travis and Haldir rented a little former palace of a former Italian lord (at least the renter told them so)
    XDPXow2.jpg
    30O7zNw.jpg
    qSAg0rm.jpg
    while Tyler, Stella, Taius, Seth and most of the pets stayed at the house the family owns in the broader environs of Monte Vista
    HEnZ5uh.jpg
    Nu6RQZ8.jpg
    G5BQV93.jpg
    gSSrdQG.jpg

Because both houses weren´t prepared for them in time they spent the waiting time at the public pool, which they rented without further ado to have some privacy, even the dogs had some fun in the water
    HOw7rgt.jpg
    Seth was the first of the teens to show off and failed miserably (see in the background? He made a perfect belly flop! :D )
    o7TQ4kS.jpg
    But Thore wasn´t better:
    ekein9b.jpg
    bHShXXx.jpg
    (but he pretended that this was planned by him, exactly like he implemented it! ;) )
    Everyone had some fun
    bKKsqbV.jpg
    except the cat, he was a bit sulky and didn´t talk to any of them the next days! :D

As dinner was prepared in both houses Taius and Haldir walked the dogs, Taius through the farmerly hills of their home in the hills and Haldir through the historic part of Monte Vista
    vZnOJVn.jpg
    xAKOeQW.jpg
    kxIGAsG.jpg
    ChC3X8P.jpg

And while everyone went to sleep after the long day,
    Vcww7o0.jpg
    one furious little creature had to release his anger through being brutal and butcherly
    plwQsSH.jpg
    3bK37ug.jpg

The next day began late and slowly. The pets got their share of kindness and affection
    kr4GYTl.jpg
    fxgVlVv.jpg
    uAf2ZQN.jpg
    colqd0n.jpg
    (at least Tyler was a sought-after man :p )
    4fhXefu.jpg

But when Thore and his fathers arrived at the demesne the pets let go off Tyler and ran to greet them.
    F89sPPb.jpg
    Unfortunately either Thore nor Haldir gave them any attention, because Thore was discussing with his father.
    7DZBW6q.jpg
    eAVRgaz.jpg
    f4sDOxI.jpg
    2kVEI8P.jpg
    He was begging and imploring his dad since Haldir told him during the breakfast that he and Seth had to do some homework, especially given to them by their teachers (at the behest of Haldir who wasn´t pleased by the attitude to work of Seth and Thore >:) )
    At the end Haldir stopped his begging son with a hug and an admonition to use the chance to get better in school.
    f8ppyXU.jpg
    Thore could see that no begging and pleading for mercy would melt his father´s will and heart so he submitted to his miserably situation and together with Seth they´d done some school work.
    hmiseHG.jpg
    agv3dxT.jpg
    INcxm66.jpg
    fgVstll.jpg
    It didn´t help them that even the cat made fun of them!

Seth ended the day with a relaxing mud bath
    4bQp713.jpg
    jr8RC0F.jpg
    (I love the cucumber slices when a Sim takes a mud bath!!!)
    Thore was so angry and frustrated that he went to bed early, just to punish his parents with his absence! He even took more dogs with him as planned just to worry everyone!
    Ya5KnKP.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top