Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a Stuff Pack: First Vote

Has anyone noticed the new survey when opening TS4?

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited November 2019
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Not in-game, saw it linked on twitter earlier.

Done & voted :D
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    I think it’s pretty cool that they are doing that. I have voted already as well. 😁
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I ended up changing my mind on a lot of the features after reading the descriptions in the survey. Some that I thought would be fun ended up getting a lower score and others I had written off ended up getting a higher score.
    For example, I was originally most interested in the psychic career under happy haunts but it ended up on the bottom of my list as the description was the least interesting of the choices, while the grim reaper career ended up at the top.
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    There are elements in all the proposed packs that I would like. It would be nice if we eventually get more than one.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Anyone got a link to the survey that isn't included in any social networking sites? and also isn't already survey taken?

The way this has been handled is terrible so far, as i would of expected Mai or someone else official to post a thread with the link, stickied and closed on the matter by now.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Happy Haunts is the best with such a distance ...
  • gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    edited November 2019
    for the love of Sims, if the occult-fixated pack wins, can we please get a gamepack focused upon crafting; so much good stuff, to enjoy and SELL!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited November 2019
    I ended up changing my mind on a lot of the features after reading the descriptions in the survey. Some that I thought would be fun ended up getting a lower score and others I had written off ended up getting a higher score.
    For example, I was originally most interested in the psychic career under happy haunts but it ended up on the bottom of my list as the description was the least interesting of the choices, while the grim reaper career ended up at the top.

funny for me the psychic career raised at the top when I was not even sure i needed it before xD
    I didn't realize it was referring to fortune telling which i would absoultely love :3 grimmy dropped to number 2
    just didn't sound like there was much to do as grimmy

still picked crafts in the end though ._.

I do feel like I'd rather mix and match these themes though and make one solid gp or ep
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Where can I take the survey? I don't see it when I open my game and I have in game surveys set to on.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to the survey that isn't included in any social networking sites? and also isn't already survey taken?

The way this has been handled is terrible so far, as i would of expected Mai or someone else official to post a thread with the link, stickied and closed on the matter by now.

Here's a link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGKF6WB

If you scroll down the list of forums here, there is a new one dedicated entirely to this stuff pack process. Seems official enough.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I got Happy Haunts as a first choice but we will see what happen :)
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member

If you scroll down the list of forums here, there is a new one dedicated entirely to this stuff pack process. Seems official enough.

Thanks. Chose Happy Haunts for 1 and Arts and Crafts for 2.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member

Thank you for the link.
    I just voted. I really hope we get normal sized telescopes and microscopes although I think arts and crafts will be more popular.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member

Thanks. Chose Happy Haunts for 1 and Arts and Crafts for 2.

I did just the reverse, hehe. I think I put self care last.

• AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    I went for...

1. Happy Haunts
    2. Arts & Crafts
    3. Science & Technology
    4. Tech? Or that other sports one
    5. Vegan stuff
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    AlwaysAsking posted the link elsewhere, so i got to it and voted.

Self care routine become the best option honestly, then arts and crafts.

I was intrigued by the Grim Reaper career though, sounds interesting.
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I voted Happy Haunts for 1, Arts and Crafts for 2 :)
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    I voted for Arts and Crafts, although Self Care was interesting too (placed it in 2nd place). But hobbies is something my sims desperately need. Happy Haunts would be better off as a game pack, IMO.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited November 2019
    Initially I couldn't decide between Arts & Crafts and Happy Haunts, but after reading the descriptions Happy Haunts was dropped to place number three to give room to Science & Technology. Every pack could potentially have something I enjoy, but Arts & Crafts is the clear winner because I would enjoy any of those gameplay options.
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    I wasn't a simmer the last time we had a community stuff pack vote. But I thought it was interesting that, instead of picking only one favorite, we got to rank not only packs but individual gameplay features.

What if we get all the number 1 gameplay feature from each proposed pack? And number 2's? And the most popular packs' number 3's? Here's hoping. Because, while I want Happy Haunts the most, I wouldn't argue with getting a portable telescope, knitting, and a cycling machine.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    My votes were
    1. Happy Haunts
    2. Science & Technology

I already forgot the order of the rest of them, they didn't interest me.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I had a hard time choosing the choices in each category - however we need more hobby type things so Arts & Crafts was place first (hope all the items are in it) the it was the one with the simulated sports. I put the happy haunts last as I could see that being over run with ghosts. I am not really into the healthy living for my sims but some of the items or gameplay is something I have been wanting (blender and the mixing of teas etc).
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    Happy Haunts took my first spot by a landslide. Followed by Science, Self Care (that surprised me), Tech stuff, and then Arts & Crafts. Not that I don't like the arts and crafts but it sounded like it had the least active options.
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    My unpopular opinion is that I really don't care too much for supernatural stuff in the sims 4. :p I would love more hobbies though, and I liked all of the options for both arts and crafts and self-care.

I love that the devs are letting the community voice their opinions as part of the process though! It's also really fun to see the ideas they've had.