Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Cool... Seeing forward to it... ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    7195__dp__e700x6001.jpg
    MOLE's secret hideout, I should say. ;)

kaci-hightower-attic-final.jpg?1512579933
    (this is me officially posting the name of the mission so I can buy myself more time to brainstorm lol)

Basically it'll be similar in theory to the first time it was played, but the riddles and puzzles will be different. ;)

Fun fact: None of us S7 players has played this before. :o This is new to all of us.

Goes to show how much the roster has changed since 2011 :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I was at least there to witness it XD Technically I'm the closest thing to playing it before XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I was at least there to witness it XD Technically I'm the closest thing to playing it before XD

I guess that means you have an edge over the rest of us :D

More so if you're the mole, though 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Here. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/7299141/#Comment_7299141

Now anyone can read it :P
    Banner.png

Here. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/7299141/#Comment_7299141

*mashes insightful button*

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Awes....Tamela gone. It's ok. :) I can't seem to stop being busy anymore. It's a tad frustrating. Great job, Fabio! <3 May the best player win.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Lol I just looked that up last night, but it was sorta useless cuz all the images are gone :p
    Awes....Tamela gone. It's ok. :) I can't seem to stop being busy anymore. It's a tad frustrating. Great job, Fabio! <3 May the best player win.

Sorry to see you go, Lo. But as Ice said, you've had the most impressive tracking record out of ANYONE to ever play this game. :0
    (I mean, you've made it to the finale twice, won once, and this time almost made it to the finale AGAIN)
    edited November 2019
    REDACTED
    Post edited by Turner on
    edited November 2019
    All 4 of you will soon receive information on how to figure out the 4-digit passcode.

You all have a piece of the puzzle. Only by working together can you figure it out.

Anyone can make a guess at any point; you must post your guess on the thread.
    Post edited by Turner on
    Oh, so I guess we'll see Izzy again anyway. :D

I wonder how this would've worked out if she made it to the final 4 though?

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited November 2019
    I love how homely the Mole's hideout looks. :D

Mole: "Welcome fellow Moles to our secret hideout, from here we will plot our ultimate sabotage..."

*Mole's mom bursts in*

Mom: "Would you and your friends like to come down from the Attic for some milk and cookies?"

Mole: "No mom! Get out! Why do you always embarrass me like this? Jeez!"
    Christmas_Banner.png

Nawh, we won't. :p There will just be one co-host this time. :)

Is that a hint? ;)
    edited November 2019
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Is that a hint? ;)

REMOVE IMMEDIATELY!

lol jk
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I love how homely the Mole's hideout looks. :D

Mole: "Welcome fellow Moles to our secret hideout, from here we will plot our ultimate sabotage..."

*Mole's mom bursts in*

Mom: "Would you and your friends like to come down from the Attic for some milk and cookies?"

Mole: "No mom! Get out! Why do you always embarrass me like this? Jeez!"

Haha it is pretty homely, isn't it? :p

And lol :lol:
    Ooooh, there's a baby picture in the hideout... :o
    MISSION OFFICIALLY BEGUN!!!

Like I said, you all now have a piece of the solution. The reason I split it up is so it allows everyone to feel like they contributed, and prevents one person from doing it all.
    Awesome!
    I got this abstract-looking image that could be a tessellation. Maybe the digit is in there somewhere...or maybe the number is the number of times the pattern repeats?

I got something L-4 and R -? And some other stuff, but I need digit 3 first to work this out. Do we know in which order the digits are?
    Lyla's journal says mine is for the 3rd digit

Mine just says that it's greater than the first digit but not as large as the third digit. If I work it out from 4 R must be 10. So the digit must be 1 and the first digit must be 0 ?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    The first and last digits are the same. That's pretty much all the information I've got on my end :O