Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Switching families while sims are doing university.

Hi everyone!

Really enjoying Discover University!

Question though:

If you enroll a sim to university and then switch to a different active family, will the first sim fail their term at university?

Do you have to see them through first then play another household?

Thanks!! xoxo
The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg

Comments

• SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited November 2019
    They'll pass the term but they won't reenroll themselves so remember to check back in so you can sign them up :)
    Post edited by SimChic1 on
  • TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    Brilliant! Thanks @SimChic1 xoxo
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    They may not always pass the term. I came back to find some of mine on probation. Some people report theirs have failed. I think it has to do with how many skill points they have in the subjects they’re taking. There might be more to it, though.
  • lauradean89lauradean89 Posts: 20 Member
    @TheBristolSimmer you might find the rotational play discussion helpful to answer your question.
    Time does continue and this will have a direct effect on your sims ‘term’ if you play another family before completing their term of uni. As mentioned above this could be so so grades or it could be going on probation. Most rotational players are completing full terms before rotating to other households.
  • rasaflerasafle Posts: 3 New Member
    Does moving them to "Other Households" from "My Households" have any effect on this?