Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 List of Features the Game needs

2...Next

Comments

• TubbieHeadTubbieHead Posts: 48 Member
    edited November 2019
    Story progression - unplayed sims should be able to have families, get married, be promoted etc... Almost all my neighbors are elders!
  • SimsFanForEver12SimsFanForEver12 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see upgradeable beds, cause I hate it to be restricted to buying these super fancy beds, when I just want a bed with a level 10 energy stat .. being able to upgrade beds or to buy a better mattress would help so much ..
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I love the idea of being able to upgrade the beds.
  • SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    Option to have girlfriend/boyfriend in create a sim. Basically more relationship status' even if the main sim dont look like their auntie or uncle etc because they may have been adopted into the family.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I would love to see a cheat to change sim emotions/set strength of emotions (great for storytellers). I know there are a lot of ways to manipulate emotions in game via game mechanics/interactions but in a vanilla game it is really hard to get them to stick due to the happy buffs overriding everything! Makes it really time consuming so a cheat like this would be reallly helpful
  • thesims4gamersthesims4gamers Posts: 3 New Member
    One of those is being added soon for a stuff pack and I do agree about scared emotion
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    I hope they add pree teens at some point, similar to how they added toddlers... because I love to play with big families and it really messes my game onces the childs start growing up. The toddlers would fast grow up into kids wich its what they are suppoused to do, but then tge middle kid also grows up and BANG he suddently looks exactly the same as the big brother who just started college. It has no sense. I always try so hard to make my teens to look a bit more like real teens, but they are so tall that it's hard. That's why I find pree teens HYPER necessary. The first time I played the sims I was so shoked when my kid grew up because I was expected some braces, cute glasses, and her to be just a bit taller, instaed of that she was a giant that looked older than her parents. We need a cute, sweet and inocent age of transition where kids are not longer kids but they look 12-13 years old, and they give up to their toys and they start collecting terrible band posters.
  • Comics208Comics208 Posts: 1 New Member
    I played a bit of the sims 2 the other day and while building walls they had how long the wall was displayed beside how much it costed. it would be so much easier than having to count everytime how long the wall is!
  • lana44lana44 Posts: 60 Member
    Direct control for consoles and less loading time, I could deal with the loading if we had options for direct control.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I would love to see upgradeable beds, cause I hate it to be restricted to buying these super fancy beds, when I just want a bed with a level 10 energy stat .. being able to upgrade beds or to buy a better mattress would help so much ..

I've been wanting this for such a long time that it needs to be said twice. Seriously this has been asked for a countless number of times and is always passed over. How hard is this to do? It's such a simple concept .
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    edited December 2019
    For now, my list would include:

Ability to create a theme or overall, style for random npc Sims, Especially, for those that attend festivals. Also, having our own Sims actually show up in the outfits chosen for them would be nice. Instead of them showing up in ugly clothes that don't match.

Ability to toggle off actions of Vampire and Strangeville storyline

Ability to send Sims to complete at least some of their University classes autonomously since their time away is apparently considered grounds for suspension. It also doesn't make sense because with the base game, if your Sim doesn't pay their bills when one is logged off, they don't get evicted when we return to play the game or return to play any Sim. So why the suspension or eviction from the dorm? It really ruins gameplay.

Lastly, easier control over University dorm roommates and their actions or at least appearance in Discover University.

Most everything else already mentioned on this thread! Especially, the height adjuster, it would make it so much more realistic as it's just wierd having the male and female heights always being the same.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2019
    Still waiting for turn ons and offs/chemestry.
    Also sim bios.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    lana44 wrote: »
    Direct control for consoles and less loading time, I could deal with the loading if we had options for direct control.

Definitely agree with this. It seems now even the loading screens have loading times.

What I would like to see is the ability to make staircases at 45 degree angles.
    2quwd7.gif

• grallonspheregrallonsphere Posts: 153 Member
    4 words: multi-function community lots. So we can have blocks containing small businesses - and thus spare more lots for residential purposes. Something like a zoning mechanism - when you flag a portion of the grid for a bookstore - another for a café - another for a spa - on multiple floors.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited December 2019
    -Color wheel
    -More traits
    -Favorites
    -Better ghost
    -Adjust lifespan for each life stage
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns