Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

November Patch Speculation 2019 (Maxis Monthly Announced)*Patch Out Now *

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    im so voting for the happy haunts one, getting to be the grim reaper? hell yeah.

did i miss something i thought we had him already? i haven't watched yet it was adulting day.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    im so voting for the happy haunts one, getting to be the grim reaper? hell yeah.

did i miss something i thought we had him already? i haven't watched yet it was adulting day.

its a grim reaper freelancer career. so you get to reap dead sims.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

its a grim reaper freelancer career. so you get to reap dead sims.

the music creeps me out.thank you for taking it the way i meant it. i thought my post came out kind off rude but i had adulting so coffee got pushed back, :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm voting for tech.
  • Options
    The UI bug was fixed. Now we can take pics of the UI again.
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm voting for hobbies! I wanna vote for tech cause we really need a proper telescope and a microscope but tbh those should have been in GTW and I dont want to waste a whole pack on something they should patch in for free lol Why those monstrosities are there in the first place. I wouldnt miss them if they were overridden altogether
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    They removed the ability to change which pack render is displayed on the main menu :(
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    They removed the ability to change which pack render is displayed on the main menu :(

That's likely a glitch. Nick is aware of the issue.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I don't think that the holiday CAS for children and toddlers will mean no December Patch.

I think the holiday buy build stuff is still coming in December.
  • Options
    ls2177ls2177 Posts: 10 New Member
    [quote="somethingstellar;c-17309808"][quote="KaeChan2089;c-17309771"]Did...they just say they manipulate votes?.....
    So we gonna vote for a new stuff pack..I hope something cool comes out of this...

But I am.....really..... kinda concerned about that comment they made.[/quote]

This confirms my suspicion about the last stuff pack vote. It was always going to be laundry. All the "community created" nonsense was a marketing stunt and they convinced us to pay for a chore that used to be included in larger packs.

I'll be glad when Paralives comes out tbh. I feel like I'm being punished for being a loyal fan the longer the series continues.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more! That Laundry Day stuff pack is just very suspicious. Like they just wanted an excuse to create something that should have been in the base game and label it with a new price, and told people that it was their own choice and that they were involved in the final decision (so we couldn't complain!). Their new voting makes me wonder if they're trying to copy Paralives' strategy by the pseudo-community care. They should have done this for every pack, especially DU judging by the recent videos.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    ls2177 wrote: »
    Did...they just say they manipulate votes?.....
    So we gonna vote for a new stuff pack..I hope something cool comes out of this...

But I am.....really..... kinda concerned about that comment they made.

This confirms my suspicion about the last stuff pack vote. It was always going to be laundry. All the "community created" nonsense was a marketing stunt and they convinced us to pay for a chore that used to be included in larger packs.

I'll be glad when Paralives comes out tbh. I feel like I'm being punished for being a loyal fan the longer the series continues.

I couldn't agree more! That Laundry Day stuff pack is just very suspicious. Like they just wanted an excuse to create something that should have been in the base game and label it with a new price, and told people that it was their own choice and that they were involved in the final decision (so we couldn't complain!). Their new voting makes me wonder if they're trying to copy Paralives' strategy by the pseudo-community care. They should have done this for every pack, especially DU judging by the recent videos.

You realize they were kidding when they said that, right?
  • Options
    ls2177 wrote: »

anytime maxis does something: "wow this must be because of paralives!"

a few of the developers said they wished that dangerous stuff or starter home stuff won instead (which, some of these had concept art made for them so why in the world would they waste money and time on concept art if it was rigged to be laundry the entire time?), they went with community vote man.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Wait, did they say what the photo of the sim on the ground was?
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I don't think that the holiday CAS for children and toddlers will mean no December Patch.

I think the holiday buy build stuff is still coming in December.

My wish is to have the personality overhaul & adding the attraction system. It would be a great way to end this year!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    those who are talking about the next community stuff pack, I'm voting happy haunts, solely for the Ghost-Hunting Freelance option, as playing as a ghost hunter in sims 3 was very fun, especially if it includes new sci-fi content (the only thing I'm excited for about Discover University was the robot content).
  • Options
    those who are talking about the next community stuff pack, I'm voting happy haunts, solely for the Ghost-Hunting Freelance option, as playing as a ghost hunter in sims 3 was very fun, especially if it includes new sci-fi content (the only thing I'm excited for about Discover University was the robot content).

I find it odd that wedding stuff wasn't mentioned this time as a pack to vote on.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

I find it odd that wedding stuff wasn't mentioned this time as a pack to vote on.

the rustic theming to it might be put into a country living/farming pack since a lot of the starter home stuff ended up in university and arcade stuff ended up in get famous
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

They could already be working on the Find Love EP or the Love Life GP from the old surveys. These packs will surely include new stuff for wedding :D
    qidpmcvgek8y.png