Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Change majors?

Hi. I accidentally picked the wrong major. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way, or a cheat to switch to a different one? I tried googling but couldnt find anything :/
VbXPSzu.png

Comments

• AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    I don't think you can switch in the middle of the term, but you can either withdraw from term, which will quit university or wait until the next term and just choose the proper major. You'll just start over with the new one then.
  • PurpleStarBoyPurpleStarBoy Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Andiratyme said:
    > I don't think you can switch in the middle of the term, but you can either withdraw from term, which will quit university or wait until the next term and just choose the proper major. You'll just start over with the new one then.

I have a problem in university. I did something wrong by quitting the soccer team, and lost the scholarship. I was forced to move out the dorm. Then I couldn’t enroll again or continue for next term!
  • ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    Thanks @Andiratyme was hoping there was a cheat... I have 2 sims attending uni at same time so I really dont want one to be a whole semester behind the other, I assuming thats what would happen?
    Well, I may just wait till they graduate and then switch her career and diploma to the one I originally wanted.
    VbXPSzu.png