Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spreadsheet for rotational play

Does anyone have a spreadsheet they use to keep track of families in rotational play they would be willing to share? I can create one myself but figured why recreate the wheel if it's already been done. B)

Comments

• Options
    Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    First off @KatyFernlily, what an amazing website you have for your Sim life. I can totally see myself creating something like that once I retire (currently working full time, take care of our home, juggle visits with our seven kids and 10 grandkids). But I will add this to my retirement activities for sure!

Secondly, I didn't see a spreadsheet that kept track of your families. Your entire website did (which is awesome). Is that what you were wanting to show me or did I miss a link somewhere to a spreadsheet?
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    It's probably not very helpful, but I haven't seen anything like that. I was also looking for programs that can build a family tree, but most of them are rather simplistic and not suited for my needs. It looks like I will have to do this per hand.
  • Options
    KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    It's not my website, Rhiannon58, I was just putting it out there. Sarah has some very interesting tips and tricks for playing rotationally. Plus help for setting up mods, etc. I thought you might find some useful info there.
  • Options
    Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Cool. Thanks @KatyFernlily. The tips were definitely helpful. I think what I will end up doing is modify the Pinstar spreadsheet basically creating one page per family. I don't keep a ton of data on each person so it's won't be that hard. I just didn't want to recreate something if someone has already done it.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @KatyFernlily

Thank you for posting that link I am deep into S2 just now but have saved that link for when I get back to 3 as it is something I have always wanted to try with 3 :)
  • Options
    KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    You're welcome! I love Sarah's site, it's been really helpful to me.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited November 2019
    I think I mentioned this on a recent thread here someplace, but if you guys like Sarah's site and find it that helpful, I would suggest letting her know this. She would love to hear from you! But she doesn't have a presence on this forum, so that would have be done through the site or at NRaas where she is one of my colleagues. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net