Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Voted Stuff Pack - Let's do this again!

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Leaxxie wrote: »
    I'm very confused. Where did you find info about what we are voting on? And when voting opens where will that be?

Voting opens tomorrow, the 18th. I imagine they'll give us more info then, but what we know now came from the Maxis Monthly last week.
  • LetterKennedyLetterKennedy Posts: 2 New Member
    I found in the November maxis monthly video, but I am pretty sure you could find it if you searched it up!
  • SpoonieSarahSpoonieSarah Posts: 17 Member
    I'm all in for the arts and crafts (though I'd love to see that done as a GP not a SP- so many hobbies like that could be included if done on a larger scale in a GP- but I'm not gonna lie and say I wouldn't be cool with a psychic sim.
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Arts and Crafts! Yes!!!
  • MbraybuildsMbraybuilds Posts: 3 New Member
    Arts and crafts! <3
    Could there be a bushcraft career?
    WIliam Morris wallpaper
    Preraphaelite influenced things?
    Something for elders to do other than die?
    Also Arts and crafts could teach valuable skills. I am really excited about the idea.

I feel to some extent we already have some of the other ideas included in other packs.
  • jessicalorelaijessicalorelai Posts: 11 New Member
    The arts and crafts one just sounds boring to me (sorry everyone who wants it). But... I do bet it could have some really cute clothes, so there's that at least.

I'm most interested in the Science one, especially if it gives the kids new projects for school (if I have to watch them make one more freakin' solar system model or volcano I may scream) and other new things. But it also feels like that would go nicely with University, since a small telescope would be SO much more reasonable for a dorm room lol...

Happy Haunts is my second pick because it's the most interesting overall. But it doesn't sound like it will offer much (if anything) for kids and/or toddlers and I feel like they really need some stuff. I'd particularly like some new hair. Yes, I know I could use CC but I don't want to, especially since it can be a nightmare with updates (I try to limit mods to just MCCC and a couple others overall, tbh and use no CC).

But anyone who's done the 100 Baby Challenge w/o CC knows my pain on the limited hair options for kids and tods!
  • Devildoc262Devildoc262 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am new to the forums but not new to the sims. Will someone kindly point in the right place to vote for the haunts stuff pack and where to post ideas?
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I should look for an announcement later today on this Category or open your game to Options and tick the In game surveys box. I don't know if there any other ways but it is only fair that Sims 4 players be the only ones to choose what they want.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I was hoping the vote would be up by the time I had dinner but no such luck. :(
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • kat07kat07 Posts: 1 New Member
    When will the voting start?
  • MadstarletMadstarlet Posts: 53 Member
    edited November 2019
    kat07 wrote: »

Voting is now live! If you launch the game, there is a link to the survey in the main menu. I just submitted my votes!

EDIT: Here's the link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGKF6WB
    Post edited by Madstarlet on
    Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Just voted, must say that was a cool way to vote!
  • KP2K31987KP2K31987 Posts: 9 New Member
    Can we just have it all? Please? I really want all of it :s <3 o:) .
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    KP2K31987 wrote: »
    Can we just have it all? Please? I really want all of it :s<3o:) .

Agreed, they are all pretty cool, I know Happy Haunts is my fave, but I can see value of using most of the things in other ones too.
  • KataleaKatalea Posts: 14 New Member
    Arts and Crafts! <3
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    This was a good way to vote and I also would like all of them. It was so difficult to choose.
  • KP2K31987KP2K31987 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @kthomp said:
    > The survey didn't show up in my game either.

Oh good (I mean it's NOT good, but I'm glad it's not just me), Hope it pops up for us sooonn, I'm super excited o:)
  • MissRydenMissRyden Posts: 1 New Member
    Happy Haunts sounds amazing! I love the more darker things, and having that plus jobs together is A W E S O M E! It also sounds like something new we’ve never had before. It sounds like it will add a ton of new gameplay that won’t get boring too soon.
  • Sleepy_CarnationSleepy_Carnation Posts: 4 New Member
    I absolutely love the Happy Haunts pack concept. It's by far my favorite, secondly would be Self-Care. :)
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    For anyone not seeing it in their game (or playing on console), you can vote here! >> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGKF6WB
  • MbraybuildsMbraybuilds Posts: 3 New Member
    Took the test but every time I voted for the individual arts and crafts things another one in the same category would disappear. This meant that in the whole block I couldn't vote for it the same way as i could for other categories. 4 of my votes for the arts and crafts unit are missing and would all be 1's.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Took the test but every time I voted for the individual arts and crafts things another one in the same category would disappear. This meant that in the whole block I couldn't vote for it the same way as i could for other categories. 4 of my votes for the arts and crafts unit are missing and would all be 1's.

The voting worked so that you had to arrange them in your preferred order. You couldn't give 1 more than once.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Madstarlet wrote: »

Voting is now live! If you launch the game, there is a link to the survey in the main menu. I just submitted my votes!

EDIT: Here's the link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/survey-taken/?sm=t_2F66nki_2BLQeKePtUgZTZiEV_2BFerfdbf1bpZ2_2FlxvkGkP_2Fl9dsxecDn_2Fn49R8sO0qtdgf80Xi5pPZK_2FDhGs662NsjByn3YcDbh_2B5ikLThfWQ_3D

I clicked the link and it says I already completed the survey despite not taking it yet.
  • PinejuicyPinejuicy Posts: 3 New Member
    Honestly? I want a curtains pack. We need more curtains, and matching bedroom and living room sets. But we REALLY NEED MORE CURTAINS!
  • MadstarletMadstarlet Posts: 53 Member
    Madstarlet wrote: »

EDIT: Here's the link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/survey-taken/?sm=t_2F66nki_2BLQeKePtUgZTZiEV_2BFerfdbf1bpZ2_2FlxvkGkP_2Fl9dsxecDn_2Fn49R8sO0qtdgf80Xi5pPZK_2FDhGs662NsjByn3YcDbh_2B5ikLThfWQ_3D

I clicked the link and it says I already completed the survey despite not taking it yet.

Could be that link was unique to me. I edited it to reflect the one @EA_Mai just posted (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGKF6WB)
    Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top