Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone make a Greek house yet?

I haven’t yet bought the expansion but I’m planning on making frats and sororities. Has anyone tried this with the new lot trait? Or is it better to use the club feature? I’d love to hear anyone’s experiences with this. Thanks

Comments

• MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I tried using the club feature, but none of my club mates moved in and I made sure that they were students, so I just gave up and made it female or male only. Not sure if I did something wrong
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    I tried using the club feature, but none of my club mates moved in and I made sure that they were students, so I just gave up and made it female or male only. Not sure if I did something wrong

Same happened to me :( do you use any mods?
    somewhsome wrote: »
    Marnetti wrote: »

Same happened to me :( do you use any mods?

Yeah, but they’re not script mods. Not sure if counts though. Glad to know I wasn’t the only one.
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    @Marnetti I have some mods, so I wasn't sure if it's a mod conflict or actual bug. Should've tried without mods, but I spent two hours trying to make it work and was too tired.
    somewhsome wrote: »
    @Marnetti I have some mods, so I wasn't sure if it's a mod conflict or actual bug. Should've tried without mods, but I spent two hours trying to make it work and was too tired.

I know right? I spent so much time to get it done that I didn’t even bother either. It might be a bug though. Hopefully it’s not a design flaw
  • tegteg87tegteg87 Posts: 305 Member
    I had same issue with non club members moving in. Eventually I just gave up and gave them makeovers and then added them to the club I’d already made.