Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there any updated mod for stopping grabbing water from sink?

2...Next

Comments

• CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    deleted
    Post edited by Chazzzy on
  • BearLandBucFanBearLandBucFan Posts: 91 Member
    I must be blind as I can't see to find this! :(
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    It's always funny to me that they don't have a hydration meter and yet they are always drinking water. Always water. Never milk or OJ or anything else. Just water.

My Sims also seem to test a newly upgraded sink and or repaired sink by drinking water. Hmmm.
  • frogkiss1frogkiss1 Posts: 248 Member
    I use MCCC’s tuner option to prevent sims autonomously grabbing water

ETA: Sorry I saw you don’t want to use MCCC. Can’t help you in that case.

Still, if you are going to download a mod for this, it is more worth your while to download MCCC than a mod which is limited to only stopping autonomous water grabbing. MCCC is a very useful mod in many areas. If you’re worried about autonomous marriages and pregnancies etc, you can turn them off and just use its (many) other useful options. You can turn off anything you don’t want in MCCC.

MCCC is also always updated very promptly.

Also don't download mcc woohoo
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I can't stand the water drinking. I recently had two Sims out on the campus grounds in Uni, having some fun, and I was focusing on one of them for a moment, went to check on the other, and she had gone all the way back to the dorm for a glass of water. Seriously why?! Why is this a thing? Why was this ever patched in? It's not "immersive", it's not "cute", it's not entertaining, it's not gameplay. It's not even realistic because the behaviors make no sense. It's disruptive and wicked annoying. Why can't they drink water when they sit down to eat? ... Oh. Maybe it's because they don't "sit down" to eat half the time.

Just get rid of this "feature" altogether. Or give us more autonomy control, like a panel for toggling off small excessive behaviors like phone use, water drinking, etc. Better yet, is there a reward trait of "never thirsty"? I never use rewards, but if there isn't one, we need one pronto. I'll give it to every single one of my Sims.
    #Team Occult
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    https://msqsims.com/no-autonomous-drinking/

sorry that I visited here only today and found your sims are still drinking with free will.
    I found this mod and work perfectly. I recommend this mod for all of you. :)