Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    simscognito Wish that it was more obvious that both are guys. I kind of see Cassandra Goth on the right :/ By the way, the image is enormous and a little difficult to enjoy, as I have to scroll in order to see the whole of it.

@Nindigo I have posted lots of pics of Alex and Henry in this thread and they are both very much guys. To me, this image is portraying a mood. Alex isn't supposed to be in focus, because the mood is from Henry's perspective, but, there's just enough of him to see that he hasn't got a pigtail.

The image is actually quite small so if it's appearing huge I'm assuming that's a forum issue. (I know it can be weird when it comes to portrait pictures).
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I have a lot of gay and lesbian couples than straight couples in my game. A few of my favorites are...

Don Lothario and Caleb Vatore, the ones who started the legacy.
    dyJYaB7.png

Dante Lothario and Malcolm Landgraab, high school sweetheart, then became teen parents of their firstborn, Delaney. Now the fathers of four daughters.
    MRTV798.png

Francisco Lee and Zack Bishop, a scandalous couple when Francisco was a teen and Zack a young adult. Now the fathers of five children, two girls and three boys, and Zack was turned into a vampire on his birthday on New Year's Eve.
    k7bwosd.png

Delaney Lothario and Saya Watanabe, a rising star meets her biggest idol, now a celebrity couple. Now the mothers of a son.
    YvG61kN.png

Andres Lothario and Kai Kalawai'a, a human/alien hybrid and his merman lover, currently playing.
    ShKeIiK.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • southparkgoth666southparkgoth666 Posts: 5 New Member
    I have a poly thruple that are a woman and 2 men (one of whom is also meant to be intersex) all married to each other and currently all pregnant by each other with their first children (gotta love mods) that are actually my simself and a historical figure and an AHS character I've considered both of to be my poly husbandos for the past 5 years, Charles II of Spain and Dandy Mott of AHS Freak Show. (weird tastes I have I know, considering a severely inbred and deformed and unfortunate monarch and a literal psychopathic manbaby spoiled rich boy serial killer, but the actor who plays him is HOT and he has many fangirls/boys especially for his portrayal of Dandy.) Yes, Charles and Dandy are also with each other and both with me, and I myself am bi/pan IRL. I can't post pictures yet because I'm new here and haven't posted a lot yet, but I plan on posting once I am able to as I took 2 really good screenshots of them using a poly posepack, and they're all visibly pregnant.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    The image is actually quite small so if it's appearing huge I'm assuming that's a forum issue. (I know it can be weird when it comes to portrait pictures).

It is 1000 pixels wide, and 1496 pixels high. That's pretty big. When I edit screenshots to post, I don't let them be any larger that 875 pixels wide. Depending on forum setup across different platforms, that's still too large for optimal display on some. 875w works okay here. Obviously, there is an optimal height as well, but as screenshots are landscape format rather than portrait, I haven't really determined the upper limit for image height.

Not to go off-topic, but just a bit of advice.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Nindigo I have posted lots of pics of Alex and Henry in this thread and they are both very much guys. To me, this image is portraying a mood. Alex isn't supposed to be in focus, because the mood is from Henry's perspective, but, there's just enough of him to see that he hasn't got a pigtail.

I'm sorry, but I don't keep track of other people's Sims. Also, I don't usually go back in threads, only look at the latest posts unless the thread is fairly new.

@DarkAngel1994 It's so funny to see others pair up Caleb and Don (and keeping them recognizable). I did that for years myself ;)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    edited July 2019
    I could say I have a couple (hehe) of couples in my game, here's some of em:
    IJqwT9yl.png?1
    YwwOffal.png?1

This is Akira and his vampire boyfriend Lloyd from an old save of mine, and one of my first few gay couples actually
    ox5YwmUl.png
    Ji9Ufc9l.png

Im having trouble remembering these two's names but they were from the same save as the one with Lloyd and Akira. These two were part of a household that was like a vampire cult and the dude in the red was the leader of said cult, they had a son who was like the cult's heir basically.
    86YmAQIl.png?1
    orbMDBLl.png?1
    mGj8miel.png?1

and last but not least, my more recent and most favorite couple (also originating from the same save as the last two) Angelo and Ezra, these two were originally rando townies that I found in the households section and decided to makeover, Angelo had a wife at the time but for drama purposes I basically played out their life as usual. Eventually though, I brought Ezra into the picture and started to develop a secret romantic relationship between him and Angelo, and on the night when the Wife gave birth to their twin sons Angelo divorced her and ended up marrying Ezra, they've currently got a child together too.

I have some other couples that I dont currently have screenshots of, but these include: Travis Scott and Johnny Zest, and Sergio and Joaquin as well as some others I've yet to set up.
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
  • PlainConeyPlainConey Posts: 40 Member
    edited July 2019
    SimsQueer wrote: »
    kadiee wrote: »
    I love all you Couples! There so cute! I have quite a few LGBT couples but I can't upload photos yet. Just out of curiosity, how do you make your transgender sims? Like if you were to make a Transgender Woman, would you make her 'gender' female, with a masculine frame (or not), and able to get others pregnant, or 'male' with a feminine frame?

I kinda like to do them based on where they are in their transition. If I was making a transgender woman that is post-op and everything, I would make her gender female and make her unable to have babies (cause that is the reality) - or make her be able to get others pregnant if I want babies lol.
    If that transgender woman was pre-op, I would just give her feminine clothing and hair and makeup. Maybe I might give her the feminine frame. Or then I make transgender woman as a female gender but masculine frame and able to get others pregnant/not be able to make babies at all.

Same goes for transgender men as well as genderqueer (honestly, making genderqueer sims is so fun) I even have a mod for transgender men chest surgery scars.

This! I once tried to make a sim based on their transition and kept updating her in cas to be consistent with the progress. Since she started out as a male young adult, she started out with only feminine taste in clothing, and mid-way to adulthood her body changed to feminine body type too. I needed her and her wife to have a kid tho before they died, so she was still able to make kids in her early adulthood - only after her kid was born she became fully unable to get others pregnant! It's fun to think what's happening between them as this particular couple loved to have deep conversations autonomously.

One of my favorite moments of them:
    tumblr_pr62qw4hnm1u5990do1_1280.png
    tumblr_pveqn05fFL1u5990do1_r7_1280.png
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I created a new lesbian couple last night: Willow and Sage Epstein-Bowman, and their dog and cat.

https://ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A7FF8E7BB19D11E98F2C4015B8B48D4A

You can find them on the gallery too!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    These two have been together since high school. They're married and have a daughter who I think was meant to be theirs! She looks like she could genetically belong to the two happy dads, but they adopted her when she was an infant.
    Parents: Liam and Stephen Craven
    49040444898_b211722617_o.png
    Daughter: Harper-Leigh Katherine Craven <3
    49045601893_5619e876d0_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    We need far more posts in this, and if I had any say, there should be more adults/elders and just plain normal-looking couples. As not everyone are spawned out of school with an androgynous face. It's all about representation, right? Right, folks? ;);)

• GeniusSimmerGirlGeniusSimmerGirl Posts: 68 Member
    My favorite LGBT couple is Ciara and Regina. They just got engaged and moved in together! Regina is cute sim I made myself for university (she is a painter and I am going have her go back to college for art history I think) and Ciara is from the simsie save. Originally I was going to have Regina get married and have one of her kids go to university when they aged up, but then I realized I didn't have enough time or patience to play through the child stages so now I am just taking Regina (and maybe Ciara as well). And then I took Regina to a nightclub, my eyes fell on Ciara, and the two of them hit it off right away! And of course the rest is history! Here's a link to an Imgur post with pics, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to expand the pictures directly in my post (the little button never works) so you guys will just have to click the link. Sorry. :|
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
    Oi, something just occurred to me - we need pictures of Jim Pickens and Grim Reaper :D

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited November 2019
    My current played sims include transgender couple Nathan & Cameron. 😁
    They met as teenagers and have since both transitioned.
    5skiVhn.png

They're now married, and they have a daughter, Hannah. 😊
    XsnM6dz.png
    pBt0ssv.png

You can grab 'em on the gallery too;
    Link
    00.jpg

IBvRaBL.png
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    Here's my lesbian couple, Adelyn (red head) and Celia. They're one of my favourite couples and they just got engaged! I'd say they're quite opposites. Adelyn is very girly, super fit, a vegetarian and yoga and gym enthusiast. Celia is edgy, hates working out, very head strong and loves a hamburger but they both share a love of makeup. They met when they were 19 and have been together since!

jmKtwy3.png

bJT8eBn.png

S1jZ8Qg.png
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Nindigo Your wish is my command - some lovely elders for the thread (sorry, no Jim Pickens shots though.

Adam Jeong and his husband Gordon (son of Johnny Zest & Luna Villareal)
    vDopCIe.png?1

I loved playing this couple. I miss them..
    c7QQbBR.png?1

• jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    @DeafSimmer
    The first is Oh Happy Day by SimmerBerlin
    The second pose is Snuggle Up by Andromeda (but I don't think her site is up anymore)
    The third is Valentine's Day by Helgatisha :)
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @becks28 Gordon looks great, can definitely tell he's a Zest! :D
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    Ana and Siobhan at their wedding. Ana's not letting a little sickness put her off and Soibhan's a little overcome at actually getting the first slice.

QlXZLW5.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • heartlacingheartlacing Posts: 24 Member
    i never play straight sims tbh but right now these are my two favorite couples

66.media.tumblr.com/179d3b563f7e0c7831128142fdc54728/5f47741fc7860403-90/s540x810/0108822bc264b5a7bfa00ad8d6a0f765e0660b55.png

the florence welch-looking redhead is a witch with a black cat familiar, her wife is a vampire who has a pet fox (she was also originally going to be a witch but i decided her personality was better suited to vampirism lol)

66.media.tumblr.com/f363e134576362efa426d5532343ecb1/5f47741fc7860403-c4/s540x810/a9883b3d0f8275bce09074fa95091a3a89ebd4a5.png

the elfy-looking guy is a hill house-survivor type witch whose familiar is a borzoi with horns (a hellhound!) and his husband is the leader of some ancient indigenous vampires who all have xoloitzcuintli companions and also they are physically incapable of not constantly making babies. i have special affection for them because they were the first household i solved the strangerville plotline with lmao

i love them so much
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited November 2019
    Wendy Furystrykar and Tiffany Furystrykar, singing a ballad during the new years eve celebrations:
    11-09-19_12-49-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Just to clarify who is who, Tiffany is wearing red, and Wendy is wearing pink.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    My game is pretty messed up right now (I'm going through all my CC and mods), so I can't take screencaps, but I do have a Gallery household that fits! These are Gabriel and Conor, a good-natured older married couple that happen to be vampires (s'all good, they're chill. They asked another vampire neighbour to turn them when Conor was diagnosed with cancer). Conor has since started working as a psychologist especially for vampires, and Gabriel is enjoying eternal retirement and learning as many things as possible, as well as tending to their small crop of plasma fruit trees. Both dote on their cats, Sir Pickles and Princess Lulu. They also autonomously adopted Mayor Whiskers!
    edited December 2019
    I decided to have Amari get involved with Victor Feng. They are both Adults and live in San Myshuno. I really wanted to take my own idea of more mature same-gender couples to heart. It was a relationship/friendship that developed over time during club meetings and random encounters - I always envision Victor not being romantically fulfilled in his marriage with Lily. In the end, I had Amari send him a ton of loveletters and upon their next meetup (Victor was standing down on the street despite having to be at work), things finally got steamy between them <3

PS: Can we pin this thread? It was on page 11...

gBOWb1v.jpg