Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Colored Plumbobs And Different Shapes!.....

C0MC4TC0MC4T Posts: 59 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
so i would absolutely love to have the option to get a colored plumbobs pack or something like that where you can select which colors you want your plumbob to be so instead of the green, yellow, and red how bout we choose what colors those should be idk about you guys but i like that idea it would give us a more personalized feel to it and maybe even allow us to choose different looks of plumbobs like different shapes or icons stuff like that hope you guys like my ideas shoot me a like and a agree :D

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    If you're looking for some different plumbobs to add as an avatar, then a very nice simmer created some to chose from... :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/800596/what-the-plumbbobs-xd/p1
  • C0MC4TC0MC4T Posts: 59 Member
    no i meant like in game not on the forums silly :P
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    C0MB4T wrote: »

Sorry, my bad...lol

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    so i would absolutely love to have the option to get a colored plumbobs pack or something like that where you can select which colors you want your plumbob to be so instead of the green, yellow, and red how bout we choose what colors those should be idk about you guys but i like that idea it would give us a more personalized feel to it and maybe even allow us to choose different looks of plumbobs like different shapes or icons stuff like that hope you guys like my ideas shoot me a like and a agree :D

No
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    lisasc360 wrote: »

Sorry, my bad...lol

its all good :P
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

No

but why not :(
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Colored plumbobs shouldn't have it's own expansion or game pack. The Sims has always kept with the traditional plumbob color. That's one thing fans of the franchise would probably freak out over more than the missing base game features. Not being mean, but the colors stand for a purpose. Their not red or yellow or green just to be a color. Green means their needs are satisfied, yellow means caution and need to fix their needs to get it back to green, and red is an alarm color that our Sim is in desperate need of food, showering, use the restroom, etc..
    well im talking about leaving it as an option for a player to choose whether or not they can change the shapes or colors of their plumbob i wasnt saying that it would be a requirement :\
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I don't use mods and custom content but maybe you could find a mod somewhere that allows the customization of your Sim's plumbob. I'm not knocking your idea- I'm just thinking about Simmers as a whole. I just don't see a lot of Simmers customizing their plumbob. When I play the Sims, and with every series of the franchise, 98% of the time I'm not even looking at their plumbob. And with the emotions of the game our character's avatar now changes colors- "pink is flirty", "blue is confident", "purple is focused", "gray is bored", "red is angry", "yellow is embarrassed", and orange is "tense".
    i respect your opinions i just think it would be cool is all if we had the choice to change the looks of it
  • JaeeMarie92JaeeMarie92 Posts: 4 New Member
    SUL SUL ! <3 So I just seen yesterday someone made pink plumbobs but they are asking for a paypal donation for the mod. I did not get the link but if i remember this and find it I will let you know. I was thinking I may just donate something for that mod. :) Happy SIMMING!!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    A simpe notepad and RGB code is enough, you dont need to download or pay anyone for the mods, just google "How to change plumbob color in TS4"
    ihavemultiplegamertags