Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Stuff Pack Vote Coming soon again(it's so far away since Last Vote)Curious And Excited

Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
some Never get Enough Players Want them All(One By one Continue to Avaliable/Publish)
So Let us talk about Which one Do you Like,I Most like Happy Haunts more, you??
Art's and Craft's
Self_Care
Fun_Tec
S&T
Ridiculous IS Only the Childrens need Make the Choices,they Want it all :D:# Funny Cold
Post edited by Wyx2830 on

Comments

• _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'd say my favorite one is Happy Haunts as well because it sounds the most fun.
    I'd be happy with Self-Care Routines too because I feel like it's something we're missing from the game.
    I'm neutral on Science and Technology, astronomy sounds nice and I would like more elaborate science gameplay.
    As for Fun-Tech, reading its description just makes me feel like it's something we don't need as much and in my opinion it isn't worth spending EA's resources for a stuff pack on.
    And the one I want the least is Arts and Crafts because it just sounds like the kind of pack that I'm never going to use even if I buy it, you know... boring and useless.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    My favorite to become a stuff pack is Happy Haunts, since a stuff pack is probably the only way we'd see any of that since we already got Realm of Magic.

Everything else would be better off in game packs and expansion packs, imo. I'd love to see all of this implemented into the game, but I hope the win for the actual STUFF pack is Happy Haunts. I really love all the things we have to vote for but I feel like they'd be nerfed if it was just in a stuff pack. But I don't see any future packs that anything under Happy Haunts could be worked into, because none of that would fit well with werewolves, faeries, etc. other occult packs we could get, so getting it in a stuff pack is our only chance of seeing it created.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I love the sound of everything in Happy Haunts and Self-Care categories! It adds lots of story-telling elements, and I'm dying (get it?) for that Grim Reaper Freelancer Career.

Most things in Fun Tech seem okay, but... I would prefer the above.

Arts and Crafts, as well as Science and Technology, really aren't my cup of tea. I'd really only use one possible gameplay item from each, Edible Art and the Telescope w/ Astronomy.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
    edited November 2019
    @nerdfashion This year have positive Challenge Again? Most of the Challenge i never starting it’s over,Hope this year official will Repeat Again《I'didn't get the Aspiration yet》
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Wyx2830 wrote: »
    @nerdfashion This year have positive Challenge Again? Most of the Challenge i never starting it’s over,Hope this year official will Repeat Again《I'don't get the Aspiration yet》

I don't know. I didn't participate in that challenge.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    I am a Happy Haunts fan as well. I am glad more people want ghost game play like me! Still, I’ve seen lots of support for Arts and Crafts, as well as for portable telescopes and tabletop microscopes. I’m anxious to see what stuff pack will win.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    My top two were Self-Care and Arts & Crafts.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• brittneybay8brittneybay8 Posts: 5 New Member
    How do we read the different options and vote? I can’t find it.
    @Sheepiling Great!
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I like arts and crafts best, science second, some things in the others are cool too.
  • EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    I just want to work as part-time Grim Reaper. :D
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    1.Arts and Crafts- I'm hoping it doesn't become an elder pack.
    2.Science and Tech-Surprised that I liked it so much. But honestly loved every choice minus the building blocks.
    3. Self-care routines
    4. Fun-Tech- Meh
    5. Happy haunts- even though this is last for me because it does not fit my play style I would not be upset if it gets chosen. The grim reaper and ghost hunter sounded cool. It just has no replay value for me.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    1. Arts and Crafts
    2. Happy Haunts (not interested in the Grim Reaper thing tbh)
    3. Fun-tech
    4. Science and Tech (there's already so much tech stuff in the game)
    5. Self-Care. Useless. Should have come in Spa Day or Fitness Stuff.
    edited November 2019
    @SheriSim57 Second WIsh S&T,Me,too。
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    When are the results released?
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    My favorites are:
    Science & Technology
    Happy Haunts
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I can't wait to see the results, I don't see a clear favourite so it's anyone's game.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    My favorites are Art and Craft and Happy Haunts.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm dying to see the results :o
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SupacSupac Posts: 14 New Member
    This is my first time participating in a vote so I am excited to see the results!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    None of these themes or options excite me but I am interested in seeing if the forum polls match up with the larger voting block outside of the forums if so it will be arts and crafts if there is large enough polling sample to match outside of here. The forums say its going to be arts and crafts vs happy haunts I don't think any of the other options stand a chance.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    edited November 2019
    Vote result is very successful to the end by the First time,here it's
    You cast your initial Stuff Pack votes and they’ve been tallied! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/sp-survey-results?setLocale=en-us
    The Happy Hunt is very playable most,AandC is more popular,but younger people don‘t like it Probably!it feels like only Grandma will wants pack!but the Cloth Pants and Shoes will be Fascinating and Magnificent
    Waiting to Watch Official Publish Short Video
  • Muzzettemm1Muzzettemm1 Posts: 3 New Member
    Please bring the Werewolf and Genie back
    edited December 2019
    Please bring the Werewolf and Genie back
    I think it an't Gonna happen ,Cat&Dog EP(the Dog already Can Search Everything IN the World,so The Wolf Don't Be Necessary Anyway。And The Genies,You ignored the Mermaids And WItches,It's Very Useful And Playable,You need Play it In Sims 3(Last Gen)
    I'm More Excited Of Sims Maker can Create More Brightness Pack &More fun than the Old Version,Not just Printing the Same Page Since Last Glory!